The Skunky Dunk farm

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Are Massadoniums buttholes?
Well it's no secret I love New Hampshire and miss it like like a balloon misses air! there's a reason the good folks north of the border call us 'massholes' believe me!

I lived there long enough to call them massholes too and my one goal in life is to get back to little New Hampshire where the scenery is beautiful and the days go on forever, it's the greatest place I've lived, I love it!

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Real Columbian Gold, real Panama Red, real Maui and real Thai!
Yes, I remember what it was like to get baked for 4 hours off of 4 bong tokes. I mean toasted too!
What happened to all that great genetics?
I remember the first time I smoked some true skunk weed back in early 80's. It was $5 for a pinrod joint which was outrageous and I have yet to really find anything that came close to buzz, flavor, and smell....At least in my mind lol

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I remember the first time I smoked some true skunk weed back in early 80's. It was $5 for a pinrod joint which was outrageous and I have yet to really find anything that came close to buzz, flavor, and smell....At least in my mind lol
True that! ^ I've given up trying to tell the Young Folks about the weed we had back in the day because they don't believe it they think what goes around these days this generic pretty much all the same as long as it tastes like fruit or some other foolishness is the fire! they think this is the good weed and I don't even want to go down that rabbit-hole anymore I don't know what happened to the real stony weed but no one seems to have it anymore

Here's a picture of some Colombian gold i had in 1976, that is the second strongest marijuana I've ever smoked the strongest was in 73 or 4, a red Colombian
20190609 102713

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I got the v2 as well only with the lm 301 b diodes not sure how that makes a difference in board size , we will see if they don’t fit I won’t be mad, I really need more space anyhow!
Wait more tents? More lights! Lmao
I learned the hard way never buy a four-by-four LOL I still have a brand new one in a box that the good folks at Apollo gave me por gratis! Apollo's a great company highly recommend their tents!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I might guess it could go the other way, right now the only way to interact with friends and family is through phones or computers. I have done more online group get togethers this week than I have in my whole life up to this point. Why go out on a Friday night when I can hang out on my sofa and still be with my friends?

I was able to kill it using only 240 watts in my 2x4, 2 of those units may be total overkill. I currently have a different light in there running at 380 watts, and I don't think I am going to have that much of an increase in yield. So I am thinking I am going to go back to my old light and add 60-100 watts of 660nm red light and that will be my start to finish light for that space.

The will fit a 2x4 is 48"x24" so two of the 240 units would be 26"x15".

The are called Massholes.
I run about 380 right now , so I wanted to overkill and dial em back, as I know in the future I will add more space. I wanted the far red for sure I’ll add uv/Ir if needed . I have some Ir running right now , I’m not talented enuff( yet) to see any difference

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Wow, yesterday was slow at our food bank. We usually feed 250 to 300 families, yesterday on 33 came!
I know it's the first of the month but we never expected this low of a turnout.
Contacted a local pastor and got the rest distributed though.
What a long day!
5 cases reported in our county.

Bchbudman

Bchbudman

True that! ^ I've given up trying to tell the Young Folks about the weed we had back in the day because they don't believe it they think what goes around these days this generic pretty much all the same as long as it tastes like fruit or some other foolishness is the fire! they think this is the good weed and I don't even want to go down that rabbit-hole anymore I don't know what happened to the real stony weed but no one seems to have it anymore

Here's a picture of some Colombian gold i had in 1976, that is the second strongest marijuana I've ever smoked the strongest was in 73 or 4, a red Colombian
View attachment 956243
Acapulco Gold was my favorite back in 75'- 77'. Wish I could find just one female seed, and could show the young whippersnappers REAL HERB.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Acapulco Gold was my favorite back in 75'- 77'. Wish I could find just one female seed, and could show the young whippersnappers REAL HERB.
I like Cheech and Chong's jingle about it though...
No stems or seeds that you don't need...
Acapulco Gold is.....Sssssss...BAD ASS WEEEEEED! HA!
Always loved that!
I think I was too young to experience that one and didn't have the connections. Was born in 68.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Just one of those big black seeds OMG!

The high was completely different I just don't know how to explain it so I've given it up and when you and I are gone then it will only be Legend there won't be oldtimers around to even argue with these whippersnappers!

hey you kids get off of my lawn! Lol if they only knew about the seventies, even the sixties! 🤪

You wouldn't believe how many times we've had this conversation down the beach among some of the Old Stoners like myself and for the life of us we don't know what happened to the weed?

last weed of any notoriety I had was the real skunk#1 I grew up until 95, sadly I have no seeds of anything left from the old days

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The high was completely different I just don't know how to explain it so I've given it up and when you and I are gone then it will only be Legend there won't be oldtimers around to even argue with these whippersnappers!

hey you kids get off of my lawn! Lol if they only knew about the seventies, even the sixties! 🤪

You wouldn't believe how many times we've had this conversation down the beach among some of the Old Stoners like myself and for the life of us we don't know what happened to the weed?

last weed of any notoriety I had was the real skunk#1 I grew up until 95, sadly I have no seeds of anything left from the old days

Stick to breeders that use classic genetics and you will get much closer to what you want. No italian ice cream names is a good start. Lol. The shorter flowering and focus on high thc and leaves with tons of trichomes has put the effects out of whack and unbalanced I think.

I get more classic highs and flavors/smells from strains bred with old motarebel and mr nice (shantibaba) with names we remember like critical mass and g13/skunk or herijuana/ lemon thai type hybrids.

And i cant get more but the Blue Lemon Thai is the closest i have grown to an old sativa.

And the chocolate diesel i got recently is just like i remember the early 90’s hybrids.

MikeZ

MikeZ

That was the shit one the best weeds I've ever smoked western mass super skunk but it was just skunk. flavour and high were crazy I remember this kid took a
Bong hit jumped in his truck and drove right into a house.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That was the shit one the best weeds I've ever smoked western mass super skunk but it was just skunk. flavour and high were crazy I remember this kid took a
Bong hit jumped in his truck and drove right into a house.
Don't I know it LOL that was my number 3 all time best ever bud! You don't know how many people accused me of having 'treated' bud! I don't know what they'd think I was treating it with? ..like they're going to get extra dope on their buds for regular money anyway!

Top Bottom