!!! The Solo Cup Grow Off !!!

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

I'll pick a clone.
IMG 7447

Just got back from a 2 day vacation. I'll pick a plant to play with for sure now.
How's everyone?

jipp

jipp

IMG 5641

i know i suck. hungry, and a bit over feed or to much ca.. not sure which.. they are feeding so different and my dumb ass try to treat them the same.. it did not work out so well as you can see.

and fuck me running.. dejvu but this time i did not pussy foot around and i feed it so that should darken up if i caught in time.
IMG 5642
IMG 5643

this SBD sure has long ass leafs. heh long oval things. first time iv seen this shape first hand. leaf do not mean jack shit early on tho still interesting none the less. heh.
hopefully... i get to flower a healthy plant and get at least 1/4oz off it. thats my goal.

bowl up.

jipp

jipp

i flipped. i went to bed.. and realize my solo cups were in the tent too.. so fuck yeah. i flipped my first solo cups.. we see what happens.. wish they would of been healthier.. but im getting better at this solo cup stuff.. go team blue!
IMG 6093

have a fantastic night..
bowl up!

good night.

jipp

jipp

solo #2 day 15 of flowering.
IMG 6503

i need to remove some fluff from solo #2. the petioles are way to short to cut with out damaging the bud sights. hmm maybe ill lolipop it. ill sleep on it.

cgl is bound and stuff.
IMG 6486
IMG 6489

this girl think its a cute plant :love2:

Smerb

Smerb

@jipp your the only one here at the moment. I failed on my solo cup special. I kept forgetting to put a few to the side.

Smerb

Smerb

start another one.. here is mine.

unless it turns out too nice, like the blueberry leaning pheno of these blue cooking testers.
View attachment 736510 View attachment 736511 View attachment 736512 View attachment 736513

pop some beans, or a clone if you like. im in this for the long haul..

bowl up!
You've noticed how much they like the solo cup.... I check in once in awhile. I stopped using my clone machine. And it's hot here. That's why I'm not growing a bunch.Just 12 outdoor and some at a buddies.

jipp

jipp

You've noticed how much they like the solo cup.... I check in once in awhile. I stopped using my clone machine. And it's hot here. That's why I'm not growing a bunch.Just 12 outdoor and some at a buddies.
yeah, im ready for some cool weather.. hopefully ill be able to grow some dense nugs instead of larf!

ill keep the fire burning. they will show back up sooner or later.. unless this whole thing is just a exercise in social engineering. hha

its a trippy thought to contemplate for me ( matrix vibes yo ). like im logging into this test thing im apart of.. odd feeling.

cant blame it on the weed either. laughs.

Smerb

Smerb

yeah, im ready for some cool weather.. hopefully ill be able to grow some dense nugs instead of larf!

ill keep the fire burning. they will show back up sooner or later.. unless this whole thing is just a exercise in social engineering. hha

its a trippy thought to contemplate for me ( matrix vibes yo ). like im logging into this test thing im apart of.. odd feeling.

cant blame it on the weed either. laughs.
Definitive social interaction.
It kicks off for sure here and there.
Even the best have larf once in awhile.

outdoorfave

outdoorfave

@incogneato
@Wisher619
@One drop
@justiceman
@EventHorizan
@Smerb
@gravekat303 ?
@mandalaman
@m8ty
@Bodean
@sixstring
@Hempry
@Orcaman
@heisenbubble
@icanfarm
@keiksweat
@grohio
@GroVerde
@THELORAX802
@embaks
@Buddaone1
@str8smokn
@Krypto
@visajoe1
@jumpincactus
@Srenots
@jipp
@CharmCity915
Post weekly pics for the grow off here, keep chat in the other thread.
Anyone I missed or that wants to join in, just post your solo cup grow off pics here.

Top Bottom