!!! The Solo Cup Grow Off !!!

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

These are mostly cuttings that were vegged from 1-3 weeks and with five or so more that went straight into flowering from the cloning tray.
Well they all look good. Real good. But burst it's a seed thing. Are the roots going through the bottom of cup? And into that setup you have, with the holes? Any layer of medium under there? Nice thick stocks. Awesome!

Cola Monster

Cola Monster

Well they all look good. Real good. But burst it's a seed thing. Are the roots going through the bottom of cup? And into that setup you have, with the holes? Any layer of medium under there? Nice thick stocks. Awesome!

Since it's a growing from seed contest I'll just bow out peacefully and wish everyone who entered the best of luck!

And nope, no roots coming through the bottom of the cups at all as the table I have underneath with holes in it is just for support only so they don't tip over once going into full flowering. So on that note, I'll post a video on my photo gallery page if anyone is interested in watching these gals flower out during the next month or two. ~Peace~

Smerb

Smerb

Since it's a growing from seed contest I'll just bow out peacefully and wish everyone who entered the best of luck!

And nope, no roots coming through the bottom of the cups at all as the table I have underneath with holes in it is just for support only so they don't tip over once going into full flowering. So on that note, I'll post a video on my photo gallery page if anyone is interested in watching these gals flower out during the next month or two. ~Peace~
It's no contest. It's for fun. I would throw a clone in asap myself.

Smerb

Smerb

For support sounds good. You must do this often? Personally I have found some plants root system fits in a plastic sandwich bag. That's all the space they need.

jipp

jipp

IMG 3947
IMG 3948

solo #2: critical kush.
dirt: sunshine aggregate plus.
food: maxsea veg 1 teaspoon to 3 gallons + micros.
light: t5.
solo cup: #team blue @Marejuana :badboy: @justiceman
skill level: im a noob.
rock on: bowl up.

chris,

Last edited:
Top Bottom