!!! The Solo Cup Grow Off !!!

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brandon7861

Brandon7861

Man of many words huh
Nah I'm sorry, I had a 13 top teeth pulled out yesterday and I saw ur question, sorry if I seemed rude bro for real. I've been popping seeds and naming them and making em into pretty little plants that I like, then I plan to breed em as well! Again sorry for rudeness man, 13 teeth ripped out and a set of fake ones SHOVED right in afterwards makes a person weird! Lol hmu

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Nah I'm sorry, I had a 13 top teeth pulled out yesterday and I saw ur question, sorry if I seemed rude bro for real. I've been popping seeds and naming them and making em into pretty little plants that I like, then I plan to breed em as well! Again sorry for rudeness man, 13 teeth ripped out and a set of fake ones SHOVED right in afterwards makes a person weird! Lol hmu
Dam bro. All good. Hope ya get to felling better soon!
That indica ya got there looks like it might help

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Let me see what I saved in here.
Well, here's a few.
The Choc D is the good cut. I couldn't get it to self, so I spent the past few years getting a BX that represented the original pretty much exact!
For thoes who may not know, Choc D is imo the "GOOD pt" of GG.
Tested at 26.15

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

20171108 001634 Film4

DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

This is a Jack Og that was personally bred by me in my lab. The heritage of this plant is the legendary Oaksterdam clone only XJ-13 (Jack Herer X G13) X OG (Nor Cal Cut) X White Rhino (Chosen Male from Greenhouse Seeds). This smells incredible! The high comes on fast like a rollar coaster speeding up a massive hill that slams your head and rattles your brain as it drops you into a dumbfound long-lasting lethargic stone.

20171231 121914
20171231 121810
20171231 121816
20171231 121854
20171231 121904
Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

This is a Jack Og that was personally bred by me in my lab. The heritage of this plant is the legendary Oaksterdam clone only XJ-13 (Jack Herer X G13) X OG (Nor Cal Cut) X White Rhino (Chosen Male from Greenhouse Seeds). This smells incredible! The high comes on fast like a rollar coaster speeding up a massive hill that slams your head and rattles your brain as it drops you into a dumbfound long-lasting lethargic stone.

Please read the rules
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Ok it looks like Alien Dog is the first to crack fingers crossed its female, it will hit the solo cup challenge 2017 as soon as I see the tap root exposed . Growing from seed is so much fun can't believe how lucky Ive been .
I need that strain lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom