Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Cheese Riders (S1?) Bag Seed Clones

Feed'em
GH Floranova Grow 685uS - PH 6.2

Going slowly but surely,
These are very slow veggers by nature but make up for it in flowering tho. Dense Snow Buds.
They don't require no management at all, no topping no training just a little lollipopping and very little defoliation in flower.
Very Strong Cultivar can take a lot of light a lot of food, just about anything goes with her.

View attachment 1997276
I love how clean your setup is man. Way to be on keeping it tight, those are some really nice babies ya got there.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I love how clean your setup is man. Way to be on keeping it tight, those are some really nice babies ya got there.
Thanks mate, yep i try to keep it clean after every cycle i wash every pot, every tray and also all 4 tents.

when everything is inside the same room (clones, veg, flower and dry/cure) we have to keep it tight for sure not much room for silly mistakes lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks mate, yep i try to keep it clean after every cycle i wash every pot, every tray and also all 4 tents.

when everything is inside the same room (clones, veg, flower and dry/cure) we have to keep it tight for sure not much room for silly mistakes lol
A glutton for punishment like me. It’s a lot of fun having multiple spots, but It does get to be draining from time to time. All of your stuff is done really well. If I ever break out my hydro gear, I know who’s ear I’m pulling on. It just makes me happy to see that kinda pride. Keep on keeping on brother.

B

BillyBanchan

Cheese Riders (S1?) Bag Seed Clones

Feed'em
GH Floranova Grow 685uS - PH 6.2

Going slowly but surely,
These are very slow veggers by nature, but make up for it in flowering tho. Dense Snow Buds.
They don't require no management at all, no topping no training just a little lollipopping and very little defoliation in flower.
Very Strong Cultivar can take a lot of light a lot of food, just about anything goes with her.

View attachment 1997276
My kind of girl! 😍

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

My kind of girl! 😍
This cultivar is just dwarfs on steroids tho, ive harvested ~85g plants with'em being only ~40cm high, no topping. Its rock hard nugs that weight a lot.
For this next run i will make em go to 60-75 cm high after strech, probly will get 125g/plant if this LEDs help the cause hahahaha.
Them being so strong and easy going i guess they will love this strong ass LEDs bars.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
This cultivar is just dwarfs on steroids tho, ive harvested ~85g plants with'em being only ~40cm high, no topping. Its rock hard nugs that weight a lot.
For this next run i will make em go to 60-75 cm high after strech, probly will get 125g/plant if this LEDs help the cause hahahaha.
Them being so strong and easy going i guess they will love this strong ass LEDs bars.
Led really does pack on the weight.

B

BillyBanchan

Partywithyoucowboy

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

26 days flower

I don't think i will push lights on them past 60% this run, but still gonna give them 9 weeks flowering, cut the losses and prepare for the next batch.
GH Calimagic isn't making any difference to be fair, probably better just giving them the more complete base nutrients than extra cal/mag, don't see any calcium def, and the magnesium "deficiency" is not a deficiency it's just because they fried with lights early on.

feed
GH Calimagic 200uS
TA Novamax Bloom 1300uS
AN Big Bud 200uS

Total EC 1700uS - PH 6.2

PWR's
Pwr 26 days

CD's
Cd 26 days

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Let's see how well they fill up after being torched for the first 2 weeks LOL
Nah bro they’ll be fine, I’m sure they will pack on weight. You got that filled out nice, plants are fully on point and happy.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Nah bro they’ll be fine, I’m sure they will pack on weight. You got that filled out nice, plants are fully on point and happy.
flowering is going tho, faster than i though after the stress they suffered. They are at 60%~387w power, thing is sometimes too much light make them never recover fully, i've had this before with vertical 1000w hps's back in the day too, they still produced dense and strong buds for sure, just leaves didn't looked all that good during flower, and off course yield suffered a lot.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
flowering is going tho, faster than i though after the stress they suffered. They are at 60%~387w power, thing is sometimes too much light make them never recover fully, i've had this before with vertical 1000w hps's back in the day too, they still produced dense and strong buds for sure, just leaves didn't looked all that good during flower, and off course yield suffered a lot
Hey man it happens, it doesn’t look to me like you have the fixins for any real issues. Maybe a few burnt tips? As long as the flowers grow tight……

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

RO Water Slurry Test just to make sure i wasn't too far off.
Got 1 sample from each pot and mixed them to an average.

CD's Tent (PWR's Tent was PH 6.18 EC 680uS)
Cds tent ph

Cds tent ec

Fresh Unused Media Test (It's pretty much factory specs results)
Fresh media ph

Fresh media ec

EC results are interesting because i just feed them yesterday, seems to be a bit low, but fertigating with EC ~1.7 every 3-4 days i don't think EC results are a problem, but the thing i really wanna check witch is PH is bang on as usual.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

30 days flower

Raised Lights from 60% to 80% for a week to see how they respond in the fattening phase with more light.
Raised the Feed ~10% overall too, dropped the ca/mg and raised the Base by ~20%.

feed
TA Novamax Bloom EC 1650uS
AN Big Bud EC 200 uS

Total EC 1850uS - PH 6.2

PWR's
Pwrs 30 days 1

Pwrs 30 days 2

CD's
CDs 30 days 2

CDs 30 days 1

Last edited:
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

CR's Clones 23 days
Cr clones 23 days

PWR's 35 days
Pwr 35 days

CD's 35days Voodoo Bamboo Acupuncture Treatment
CD 35 days

With light at 80% some light stress going for sure but nothing really hardcore... I refuse to flower with less than 80% after 4 weeks, want to see what will happen in the end for the science 😁, every extra gram counts this time LOL
Buds are getting a lot of snow and much denser, and smelling the whole room already.. the light is working plants aren't locked, i bet the stress they went through gonna make them strong as hell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom