The Trasher's Sunny Corner of Dank

• Thread starter Trash_2002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Good stuff man!! I’m intrigued and I’m sure they’re still loving life! I normally increase slowly overtime instead of jumping that high in percentages at once. I start flower at 60% and end of week 3 I will increase 5% every 2-3 days until I’m at 100% and decrease it back down to 75% the last week and a half.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Good stuff man!! I’m intrigued and I’m sure they’re still loving life! I normally increase slowly overtime instead of jumping that high in percentages at once. I start flower at 60% and end of week 3 I will increase 5% every 2-3 days until I’m at 100% and decrease it back down to 75% the last week and a half.
yep would be the right way of doing it i fully agree...
my light only goes 40-60-80-100% (250w-380w-520w-645w), and no external controler here, i could play with height adjustments but the test was to leave it maxed out and play with dimming this run, if i started 60% until end of week 4 i think all would be just fine, will do that next time.

this ones got 80% at 1.2m from canopy first 2 weeks got fried, than 2 weeks back to 60%, didn't recovered too much but didn't got worse either and were slowly flowering, after raising back to 80% the flowering increased speed significantly, they are still at 75cm PWRs and 90cm CDs from the light tho, i never moved the light height (light is at 1.5m/5feet from the media/pots).

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
yep would be the right way of doing it i fully agree...
my light only goes 40-60-80-100% (250w-380w-520w-645w), and no external controler here, i could play with height adjustments but the test was to leave it maxed out and play with dimming this run, if i started 60% until end of week 4 i think all would be just fine, will do that next time.

this ones got 80% at 1.2m from canopy first 2 weeks got fried, than 2 weeks back to 60%, didn't recovered too much but didn't got worse either and were slowly flowering, after raising back to 80% the flowering increased speed significantly, they are still at 75cm PWRs and 90cm CDs from the light tho, i never moved the light height (light is at 1.5m/5feet from the media/pots).
Good stuff with working with what you’ve got. The external controller definitely helps. I’m looking to upgrade mine, I can ship you my ACI Bluetooth controller if you don’t have one by then.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Good stuff with working with what you’ve got. The external controller definitely helps. I’m looking to upgrade mine, I can ship you my ACI Bluetooth controller if you don’t have one by then.
The grow is absolutely beautiful, only one thing, you know the fifth stake from the top left corner, you put it in wrong……😂👊🏻
It’s all fun and game until people get all Willy nilly with garden stakes…..you sir, are rawking.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Chesse Riders Clones 29 Days Veg
Clones CR 29 days

Powerade 41 Days Flo
PWr 41 days 3

PWr 41 days 2

PWr 41 days 1

Celestial Dragon 41 Days Flo
CD 41 days 1

CD 41 days 3

CD 41 days 5

They are much smaller than HPS for day 41 but a lot denser too, i guess taking in account change of light intensities they will maybe hit 0.5g/w with 8-9weeks flowering, was already expecting a big hit in yield for this run.

Now terpenes are MUCH stronger than with HPS for day 41, that's very noticeable for both cultivars.
It's a richer profile, more complex and stronger on both.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I see you fixed that wily stake 😜 so stoked to see your grow today! I wouldn’t get too discouraged by the lack of weight, it’ll take you a grow or 3 really to get the light dialed in to your environment. Your really not doing bad, I’m at day 39 and you really are comparable to what I’m producing. You’re killing it homie!!!

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I see you fixed that wily stake 😜 so stoked to see your grow today! I wouldn’t get too discouraged by the lack of weight, it’ll take you a grow or 3 really to get the light dialed in to your environment. Your really not doing bad, I’m at day 39 and you really are comparable to what I’m producing. You’re killing it homie!!!
Old-school thick skinned here lol, i'm never discouraged by new challenges, in fact i find it fun tho, imagine a world were everything is always perfect? Boring...
Off course i would love to surpass my hps yield first run and get 1gpw+, but it will happen, next cheese riders batch looks promising they gonna rock this shit.

🔥🔥🔥

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Old-school thick skinned here lol, i'm never discouraged by new challenges, in fact i find it fun tho, imagine a world were everything is always perfect? Boring...
Off course i would love to surpass my hps yield first run and get 1gpw+, but it will happen, next cheese riders batch looks promising they gonna rock this shit.

🔥🔥🔥
I agree, boring AF. Challenges are fun, that 100% what my current grow is about. Challenges, breaking the rules a little. Poking the bear, all that good shit. Keeping plugging away good sir. Cheese rider eh? Haven’t heard of that cross yet….

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I agree, boring AF. Challenges are fun, that 100% what my current grow is about. Challenges, breaking the rules a little. Poking the bear, all that good shit. Keeping plugging away good sir. Cheese rider eh? Haven’t heard of that cross yet….
Was a bag seed, "s1" probably, its out of this world frosty, smells skunky, floral, rotten cheese. Pretty oldschool terpenes/flavour profile.
very strong, very dense, i have some photos posted around
Believe it or not those plants had ~80 grams each dried and cured. Rock hard dense stuff.
Karma Genetics
"Exodus Cheese cut crossed with my selected Biker Kush V1.0 male (HA-OG BX1). Most phenos are on the cheesy side and smell hardcore! Good filters are a must for these big, spearhead buds."

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Was a bag seed, "s1" probably, its out of this world frosty, smells skunky, floral, rotten cheese. Pretty oldschool terpenes/flavour profile.
very strong, very dense, i have some photos posted around
Believe it or not those plants had ~80 grams each dried and cured. Rock hard dense stuff.
Karma Genetics
"Exodus Cheese cut crossed with my selected Biker Kush V1.0 male (HA-OG BX1). Most phenos are on the cheesy side and smell hardcore! Good filters are a must for these big, spearhead buds."
Oh yeah! That’s a beautiful strain, I just love the strains that go white with shine in lights out pics. That shit looks wet with resin. and I’m actually waiting for a new 6 inch filter right now, went into my attic and had my face blown off by stench. I guess it’s a good thing the banner is overpowering the other 2 strains. Otherwise the neighbors are catching a whiff of fire. Right now it smells like raw diesel, it’s on its way to changing it scent and flavor profile right as we speak. It always makes the shift mid week 6, so I made an order before my cul de sac smells like a bag of dead skunks lol. And 80 grams dry is nice man, almost 3 ozers a piece is solid as fuck. And realistic. 👊🏻

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Long but interesting read on Trichomes:

"Since trichome stalk elongation is correlated with accumulation of cannabinoids such as THC in the trichome heads, this has important commercial implications. Our automated approach can potentially distinguish trichomes on plants that are subjected to various forms of stress which may influence the accumulation of cannabinoids."

Latest posts

Top Bottom