The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I hated the way they kept saying today's weed is adulterated what with fucking crack lmao.....km sure acopulco gold was just as strong in the 60s 70s and most weed today

Last edited:
L

LFC 9

Hi any been use,n 600w bulb.An how many plants to put under ?,10 11 or am I leanin more to 9 8 7 plz don't say 6.I'm growin 3ft till chop dwn,will I hve to LST...uk only.FUK'n Cold Man.(Hze aswell fem)

Goz

Goz

Hi any been use,n 600w bulb.An how many plants to put under ?,10 11 or am I leanin more to 9 8 7 plz don't say 6.I'm growin 3ft till chop dwn,will I hve to LST...uk only.FUK'n Cold Man.(Hze aswell fem)

What you growing in ?? Tent ?? What size ?? Hydro ? Soil ?

L

LFC 9

Anyone see cannabis live on channel 4 last night?Jon snow freaking out in a MRI scanner
Got the HORRORS! Haha.An also u no aswell as me,people don't flush properly,spray with shady stuff,Uk's got it's None smokin grw's...an they don't give a FU**. ££.if they tested stuff like that they wud have a different veiw.That's Y I grw me own.Happy Hunting every 1.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

600 watt 5 plants in dice formation any more or gonna get svraggly bud not uncles ur doing a sog ...many little plants.....but if ubeant big plants no more than 5 under a 600

Reactions: Goz
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

U know your weed that tasty when u finish your joint before your brew lol ...treating myself today my grow shop just offered me a 8" air cooled hood for £75 my friend has a brand new unused eye hortilux bulb for £50 and I'm getting me a nice fresh 100 digi dimmable ballast....next yieid is gonna be killer lol.....oh got another 4 litres of terpinator on the way too ;)

H

happy b

1 600w light covers around 1.2 square meters with a good hood so I'd say 9 plants.3 rows of 3 gives you a perfect square for 9 medium size plants . its really up to you though . If you wanted you could do from 1 big scrog plant to 30 small clones in small pots in a sog and everything in between.

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Got the HORRORS! Haha.An also u no aswell as me,people don't flush properly,spray with shady stuff,Uk's got it's None smokin grw's...an they don't give a FU**. ££.if they tested stuff like that they wud have a different veiw.That's Y I grw me own.Happy Hunting every 1.
I hear that,there is some greedy fuckers about.No comebacks who knows where it came from.D.I.Y its the only way to know what your getting

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I think I've finally realised that growing big trees indoors doesnt always yield the best.....I'm going for a dog next 16 plants under a 1000 watt 6.5 litre pots top em at 4 branches 2 week veg and flip...from what I've seen And read its the best way to yield in a grow tent

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

IMG 20150305 211801 505 noexif
bit of psychosis at nearly 9 weeks swelling up now.....funny old strain she must double her wight in her last week a few days can make a huge difference with this lady......and dam do I love this girl best weed I've ever grown

half baked

half baked

Looking shithot bro, and @LFC 9 all I'll say is don't slip near the end or you mighT just lose it, hahahahahah only joking brotha, good luck with whatever you decide, I'd go for 16 plants in 10ltr pots, all topped to have four tops each, can really get each crop down quick without losing weight

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh your pic inspired me @half baked
lol my next run is gonna be 16 plants topped at 4 branches and roll with the punches lol.....any tips for me?

half baked

half baked

Well not really bro, all I did was pinch the stems of the tallest colas in stretch to keep the canopy level, and maybe take a few fan leaves off to allow air and light to penetrate, apart from that your good to go, thanks for the compliment tho fella, I'll try and find the thread I put it in for ya and see if I missed anything out

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I was gonna let em get 8 branches and select the stromgest 4 on each plant chop the weakest off give em another week or 2 veg then flip...sound about right?... I love growing trees but there's always unused space which could be growing bud lol........just treated my self to an adjustable 1000 watt digi ballast 6' hood let the fun commemce and my friend has an unbixed eye hortilux bulb for me :) :)

half baked

half baked

We trained them from early so I'd suggest just using the four highest nodes below where you topped her, I'll get some pics up for you now bro two mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom