The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
half baked

half baked

@Goz wow 9 years! Must be a corker! I think if ya get the right one it's dynamite! Iv read that Loompas Headband is the tits!
Never tried it but heard the same bro, there's a very long list for me still to try

L

LFC 9

For sure. Bro, me and my guy just thought it would be fun to try, was never expecting it to look like that, we got 21oz from them in a 1x1m tent under a 600, you will smash that with the cheese and your tent bro

L

LFC 9

Hi Bro,how many u got in ur 1m x 1m,u use'n 10L pot's?.do u agree on 600ml away from bulb to top's of 5 wk old veg?.1st time on 600w.Soons I get thee ajustment's right ill leave it an keep up 2 date with convo :-j).I'm not the best use'n me Android(more like I'm a fuk'n android).was'nt brought up on computers....bear with me my man,LFC9.happy hunting...

half baked

half baked

Yh man I'd go for 16ten ltr pots, would fit nicely imo, haha I'm the same bro use an iPad to get online and I'm anti tech!

half baked

half baked

Evening fellas, just thought I'd show you this amnesia my friend brings in from Amsterdam, great stuff and only 200 a oz

What ya'll smoking on?

RG420

RG420

bit of blue cheese and some other stuff , no had a bad bit of green round my way for a while all been nice had NL #5 a few weeks ago that came out of nowhere was dynamite :)

Love me some blue cheese bro! Ain't had any for time! Might pop a few of UGORGs offerings to see what I get there Ugorg #1 is blues x uk cheese so should be some nice fruity cheese phenos ;) Never had NL sounds alright might look into that!

half baked

half baked

Yh how is that motorbreath? @Goz it's getting much better around my way too but nothing on the street beats the ammo import, unless it's our own, everyone is just hitting the stardawg phase here, funny how it takes so long to catch on innit
@RG420 ill see what I can do for ya bout that ;)
@happy b you lucky man, both stellar choices

H

happy b

Damn you 76! You always make me feel like the strains I have are shit compared to what your smoking . well screw you pal I got some good gsc s1 gg4 s1 & uberdawg cuts the other day from a good dude so you can cram it up your cram hole . lol.

H

happy b

Here's a pic of a barneys farm freebie . its Chemdog 91 skunk Va x g13 haze . can't r ember what it's called.
20150308 182039
it's nice n frosty and has a nice smell so far . I didn't rate barneys g13 haze at all. Well below average quality . totally bland . let's hope the Chemdog 91 brings some funk to the equation . here's some goji og
20150308 182056
this is from the smaller goji pheno . chopped down my sunny d last night at exactly 9 weeks . couldv probably went another week but I really need the space . The crystals were mostly milky with a few amber so . that will do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom