The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

Lookin sweet HB the last bit of purps I tries tasted like lemons it seems the purples are getting a lot better to what they used to be
Yes it used to be purple varieties such as sweet purple or purple tops ect were outdoor strains that wernt that strong but the strains like urkle green crack bubba ect all have phenos in there genetics that can turn purple but its a different type of purple if you know what i mean.theres good indoor purp and thetes shitty outdoor purple.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh the first one I tried was shitty outdow lol put me off for a while I admit my bubba had purple hues buy not much like....I've got a sour k x deep blue at the most that looks done at 5 and a half week its mad I'm giving it another week to see if there's any change and then we'll see
IMG 20150422 215349 525 noexif
IMG 20150422 215338 720 noexif

H

happy b

Damn!that does LOOK done.if going by the pistils anyway.5 and a half weeks you say.id let it go to 7 atleast to see if it takes another growth spurt.but if not and it IS ready then that could be a very important and usefull plant.does it yeild ok?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh I know my scopes a bit ducked so can't see the trichs properly but my guess is theyre still clear...I took a sample bud...but Yeh I'm gonna give her at least another week I rekon

I didn't clone her lol but I've got a few more beans....if it turns out a nice smoke I might try a re veg we'll see and Yeh it looks like she's gonna be a yeilder the buds are rock hard and nice chunky caylxes

Goz

Goz

When you said she looked finished mate I never thought she was like that lol , looks done defo lol

Maby shooting in the dark here but it might be an Auto mate , I've done autos that are done about the 6 week mark . As a say shooting in the dark mate but could be a thought ...

Goz

H

happy b

Yeh I know my scopes a bit ducked so can't see the trichs properly but my guess is theyre still clear...I took a sample bud...but Yeh I'm gonna give her at least another week I rekon

I didn't clone her lol but I've got a few more beans....if it turns out a nice smoke I might try a re veg we'll see and Yeh it looks like she's gonna be a yeilder the buds are rock hard and nice chunky caylxes
Re vegging is easy GG.just leave on some small buds and a few leaves at the bottom of the plant(the stuff you would fling in your trim pile)and lift the plant out the pot and add a wee bit of fresh soil at the bottom or repot if theres not enough space in the original pot to back fill,then back under a veg cycle.it wil take a while to start to reveg but it will.as long as you leave enough on it.why dont you take a wee test bud to give you an idea of wether its something youd be interested in keeping.
When you said she looked finished mate I never thought she was like that lol , looks done defo lol

Maby shooting in the dark here but it might be an Auto mate , I've done autos that are done about the 6 week mark . As a say shooting in the dark mate but could be a thought ...

Goz
That thought did cross my mind also or maybe semi auto but gg would have noticed that if that was the case.

Reactions: Goz
Goz

Goz

when I say 6 week that was an auto blueberry that had to be flipped to 12/12 after a 5 week veg . I never knew at the time some autos still only flower on 12/12 , which totally deafeted the purpose for me at the time as I had another auto next to it that flowered under 18/6 lol . I stopped growing them after that ..

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

From what I know she's not an auto just seems a quick finisher I imagine my 11/13 lighting schedule has something to do with it too as the psycho is looking ahead for its time too lol, I've took a wee bud HB got her hanging in the tent now....that's the same plant with the crazy long leaf stems longer than a wooden spoon she grows like a sativa but the buds look very indica dominant to me I just hope its a nice smoke man....the Jakes dream from breeders boutique is gorgeous man real hazy very strong stone feel it right behind the eyes then about an hour later u get a burst of energy and creativeness and the one I haven't tried yet smells the same but stronger and its just all together better structure looks a bigger yielder too

Goz

Goz

From what I know she's not an auto just seems a quick finisher I imagine my 11/13 lighting schedule has something to do with it too as the psycho is looking ahead for its time too lol, I've took a wee bud HB got her hanging in the tent now....that's the same plant with the crazy long leaf stems longer than a wooden spoon she grows like a sativa but the buds look very indica dominant to me I just hope its a nice smoke man....the Jakes dream from breeders boutique is gorgeous man real hazy very strong stone feel it right behind the eyes then about an hour later u get a burst of energy and creativeness and the one I haven't tried yet smells the same but stronger and its just all together better structure looks a bigger yielder too

11 on / 13 off or the other way round mate ?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh fuck the drink it takes me days to recover off a good sesh thats most probs all the class a as well tho haha

Yeh 11 on 13 off mate thought I'd give it a whirl seems to working fine...someone did say to me tho that I might suffer on yield so we'll see man

Goz

Goz

Yeh fuck the drink it takes me days to recover off a good sesh thats most probs all the class a as well tho haha

Yeh 11 on 13 off mate thought I'd give it a whirl seems to working fine...someone did say to me tho that I might suffer on yield so we'll see man

It will good to know how you get on with it would maby benefit somebody like myself who has limited space for flowering ....

Goz

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh I will do man everything looks normal to me just they look a good week ahead...I was watching a video and DJ short was talking about 11/13 lighting and that made me wanna give it a go

H

happy b

Yeah iv seen a few people do different lenghth photo periods.Johnny Thunder from firedtax does a "mad" light cycle (cant remember exactly what it was though)with great results.i just stick with a 12/12.

Reactions: Goz
L

LFC 9

I'm bk,unfortunatly hospitalized!.just read ur reply.I stick 2 A-B canna nutes schedg.an every other feed ph'd water.these M/Fukaz look mean...I've intro duced cannas Accel boost..WOW!.Now bk to ur method wot with an what schedg do U use.An no a drop in temp(abar 5c)seems to tight'n them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom