The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Yeah i didnt like that.i like kilo(although i dont understand alot of what hes saying.) but i despise drama.argue?fine.say your bit?fine.but dont keep it goin n goin for post after post.

Thanks for that..

What exactly makes my posts so hard for you to understand?

Bigc

Bigc

Oi oi ladies! Calm the fuck down you keyboard warriors, we are all pals and fellow growers here.

Bickering officially ends with my foot stomping post ;)

What we all doing this evening? I'm currently looking at potentially getting into hydro. What do you lot think? Stick to coco or learn the dark arts haha

Peace

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Stick with what you know....Play with a small hydroponic system of your choice on the side see how things go. IMO shouldn't jump from one to the next without a trial version. Can be a bit tricky changing methods.

R

RobbieP

Same here stick with coco for now.
If you wanna try hydro id go for a water farm n just try the one plant along side. Hydro is really easy to mess up . Last time i played with hydro i couldnt keep my res temp low enough to stop root rot without making a chiller so was easier to go back to coco

G gnome

G gnome

Coco is hydro really its a drain to waste w a soiless medium. Which is pretty much what i do. Your def gonna dramatically increase ur likelyhood of crop failure w an aggressive hydro system. There a lot of lil things that can go wrong such as pumps .
Get in the bkack at least b4 u change it up

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Coco is hydro really its a drain to waste w a soiless medium. Which is pretty much what i do. Your def gonna dramatically increase ur likelyhood of crop failure w an aggressive hydro system. There a lot of lil things that can go wrong such as pumps .
Get in the bkack at least b4 u change it up

Thanks very much man glad you are a grower of the same mind I have said that and get alot of mixed up information, that is all over the map. When I originally had been trained (mainly books alot of them) to think about coco in this way

G gnome

G gnome

Thanks very much man glad you are a grower of the same mind I have said that and get alot of mixed up information, that is all over the map. When I originally had been trained (mainly books alot of them) to think about coco in this way
When i started doin this shit it was way before i had a computer.
I grew up on mel thomas Jorge Cervantes and ed Rosenthal

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Love Ed's stuff. He is not the average author or grower in many ways infact I wonder if he has a new book this year or another year of a copy with audits...

Mel is a former commercial grower who was one of the first to introduce Skunk cannabis to the U.K.. Eventually arrested for commercial growing in the uk! he introduced skunk to you over there from what has been told in his prison interview! Not sure on the truth in that but it started the skunk cross revolution that swept the globe after one or two surfaced. Have only had the luxury of reading any pdf I can find or what they have put on the site.....

George well I won't touch on George I just say he is a cool guy and I end it there.

I have been looking in van patten recently.
His work is based on vegetables but it is clear the book is for cannabis once you start reading! it is somewhat subjective and a little under informed for some subjects.! IMO
I actually put it down when I started noticing the same patterns "name drops""subjective advertising" as the above mentioned. Author Will not pick it back up.

My current reading or coming next to my shelf are these books. I will * what I don't have yet

Heart of Dankness: Underground Botanists, Outlaw Farmers, and the Race for the Cannabis Cup by Mark Haskell Smith.
Can't get enough of this one I find myself reading nearly each chapter twice. Due to disbelief in what I had just read!!!

The Botany of Desire: A Plant’s-Eye View of the World by Michael Pollan.
This book.... I can't even explain this book... I will just use a review from another who can. [Quote ] reader review this book will pollinate the growers mind with all kinds of ideas to advance.

**The Audacity of Dope by sports writer Monte Dutton. This book peaked my interest and seems like it would be very different from the rest since you are all in UK you most likely don't know who monte is. Monte is a famous Nascar announcer and cannabis activist. Those two just don't ever mix....

**The Orange Blossom Express by Evangeline aka elvy
This one is on the way and I can not wait to read it. The author is a Fedral government cannabis program patient since 1972 and still receiving tubs of joints a month straight from the feds I have been reading her articles for a long time and can not wait to get the full story the papers could not run

And lastly but certainly not least. One i just picked up and wish I would have had so many times throughout my grows

Marijuana Garden Saver: Handbook for Health...
by J. C. Stitch Can't say much more about this one other than simply. The title speaks for itself. Needs nothing more to be said

have you anything new or interesting in the book or guide world?

Last edited:
Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Ha. Peters were about wen I started but I was no keyboard warrior and books were much easier. .
That's I first got off to it..
had a few years off since and started off recently. .. im looking for that keeper top 3 strains to work on and master..
I say master but do we ever stop learning. I know I don't. Lol. Couldn't remember the green cross code the other day. Heads fallen off me tinks. ..night all.

H

happy b

Thanks for that..

What exactly makes my posts so hard for you to understand?
Hmmmm lets see?how about the constant talkin absolout nonesense that no one but you understands or is interested in.how about why your even here?how about why you put a pic of yourself on your avatar?how about why you says people dont seem to get you?(oh no i do know why.your a doe nut that lives in cloud cuckoo land)how about why you argue with yourself and have caused nothing but trouble on here.how about how you even get by in life atall with your stupid foolish,tryin to be,smart,funny,clever but failing miserably in every post attitude.
but i guess what i REALLY dont understand the most is......why I and everyone else one this thread,hasnt put you on ignore before now.well im going to remedy that the noo.bye kilo cocksucker

H

happy b

Love Ed's stuff. He is not the average author or grower in many ways infact I wonder if he has a new book this year or another year of a copy with audits...

Mel is a former commercial grower who was one of the first to introduce Skunk cannabis to the U.K.. Eventually arrested for commercial growing in the uk! he introduced skunk to you over there from what has been told in his prison interview! Not sure on the truth in that but it started the skunk cross revolution that swept the globe after one or two surfaced. Have only had the luxury of reading any pdf I can find or what they have put on the site.....

George well I won't touch on George I just say he is a cool guy and I end it there.

I have been looking in van patten recently.
His work is based on vegetables but it is clear the book is for cannabis once you start reading! it is somewhat subjective and a little under informed for some subjects.! IMO
I actually put it down when I started noticing the same patterns "name drops""subjective advertising" as the above mentioned. Author Will not pick it back up.

My current reading or coming next to my shelf are these books. I will * what I don't have yet

Heart of Dankness: Underground Botanists, Outlaw Farmers, and the Race for the Cannabis Cup by Mark Haskell Smith.
Can't get enough of this one I find myself reading nearly each chapter twice. Due to disbelief in what I had just read!!!

The Botany of Desire: A Plant’s-Eye View of the World by Michael Pollan.
This book.... I can't even explain this book... I will just use a review from another who can. [Quote ] reader review this book will pollinate the growers mind with all kinds of ideas to advance.

**The Audacity of Dope by sports writer Monte Dutton. This book peaked my interest and seems like it would be very different from the rest since you are all in UK you most likely don't know who monte is. Monte is a famous Nascar announcer and cannabis activist. Those two just don't ever mix....

**The Orange Blossom Express by Evangeline aka elvy
This one is on the way and I can not wait to read it. The author is a Fedral government cannabis program patient since 1972 and still receiving tubs of joints a month straight from the feds I have been reading her articles for a long time and can not wait to get the full story the papers could not run

View attachment 522974

And lastly but certainly not least. One i just picked up and wish I would have had so many times throughout my grows

Marijuana Garden Saver: Handbook for Health...
by J. C. Stitch Can't say much more about this one other than simply. The title speaks for itself. Needs nothing more to be said

have you anything new or interesting in the book or guide world?
Another huge post of utter crap from kilo zzzzzz im bored.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hmmmm lets see?how about the constant talkin absolout nonesense that no one but you understands or is interested in.how about why your even here?how about why you put a pic of yourself on your avatar?how about why you says people dont seem to get you?(oh no i do know why.your a doe nut that lives in cloud cuckoo land)how about why you argue with yourself and have caused nothing but trouble on here.how about how you even get by in life atall with your stupid foolish,tryin to be,smart,funny,clever but failing miserably in every post attitude.
but i guess what i REALLY dont understand the most is......why I and everyone else one this thread,hasnt put you on ignore before now.well im going to remedy that the noo.bye kilo cocksucker

Good for you. Tell me how you really feel. About it :cold: Oh wait IDFC :happy:

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Sorry man but I'm with happy lol....kilo mate 90% of the time I haven't a clue what your on about...you seem intelligent but your ramblings are those of a mad man and honestly I've had enough of reading em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom