The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
keiksweat

keiksweat

do any of you lot do anything with weed trim ? im thinking of making some weed milk or vodka not sure which to have a blast at
That canna milk is supposed to be evil...there's a thread on the medical bit on thc farmer.shows you how to make it.i saw red man on you tube saying he ate some ice cream made with canna milk,he threw a whitey for16 hours in his hotel room hehe...

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Now that u mention I've cream I've seen a vid on pootube where this Granny is knocking up deadly canna meals lol and I've cream I wondered how they did the ice cream...never heard of canna milk before man

H

happy b

Alroight lads... just ordered me some bodhi.
Goji
Dream Beaver
Mothers milk
Blue tara
Got 4 free prayer tower
Stupid seedsman also gave me something called african buzz
Great selection @G gnome.iv thought about getting everyone of those strains wen i was ordering.i actually had the prayer tower sativa and just as it came goji came back in stock so i asked them (tudeingales)if i could send em back and swap which they did.but i had already done a good search on it and i saw some pics of some huge colas.i mean HUGE on a normal sized plant.it looked pretty solid too.
i always wondered how different the goji & mothers milk would be.
dream beaver is a afgooie x blockhead x appalachia .afghooie x blockhead is the lineage of his snow lotus male so its like hes trying to make a snow lotus x appalachia cross.i heard its lovely.same with blue tara.
i knew once you had a look what i suggested would go out the window as theres so many great choices in Bodhi gear.i look forward to see you rock these bud.if your a fan of og kush your going to LOVEthe goji.its intense as fuck.i imagine mothers milk will be too as theyr both nepali og crosses.bodhi said that nepali cut changed hands for $20000 in the naughties.i find that excessive.

H

happy b

Alroight lads... just ordered me some bodhi.
Goji
Dream Beaver
Mothers milk
Blue tara
Got 4 free prayer tower
Stupid seedsman also gave me something called african buzz
The "african buzz" is that seedsmans own brand right?theyr absoloutley terrible.i never tried this AB but i had a good few others from him and the ones that i managed to crack were pure landrace gear.i got one called "hash passion" im thinking hashplant.no,it was a low quality landrace morrocan.and mama thai was a huge big tall peice of garbage.all marked as suitable for indoors.his nl,s wouldnt pop.i was fuming.lol.never bought a single thing off him since.

G gnome

G gnome

Great selection @G gnome.iv thought about getting everyone of those strains wen i was ordering.i actually had the prayer tower sativa and just as it came goji came back in stock so i asked them (tudeingales)if i could send em back and swap which they did.but i had already done a good search on it and i saw some pics of some huge colas.i mean HUGE on a normal sized plant.it looked pretty solid too.
i always wondered how different the goji & mothers milk would be.
dream beaver is a afgooie x blockhead x appalachia .afghooie x blockhead is the lineage of his snow lotus male so its like hes trying to make a snow lotus x appalachia cross.i heard its lovely.same with blue tara.
i knew once you had a look what i suggested would go out the window as theres so many great choices in Bodhi gear.i look forward to see you rock these bud.if your a fan of og kush your going to LOVEthe goji.its intense as fuck.i imagine mothers milk will be too as theyr both nepali og crosses.bodhi said that nepali cut changed hands for $20000 in the naughties.i find that excessive.
Man it was a matter of finding something they had in stock. A lot of shit was sold out. Cannazon had even less. Cash wasn't an option.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Is
The "african buzz" is that seedsmans own brand right?theyr absoloutley terrible.i never tried this AB but i had a good few others from him and the ones that i managed to crack were pure landrace gear.i got one called "hash passion" im thinking hashplant.no,it was a low quality landrace morrocan.and mama thai was a huge big tall peice of garbage.all marked as suitable for indoors.his nl,s wouldnt pop.i was fuming.lol.never bought a single thing off him since.
Is that seedsman ya on about,I was about to order some cbd strain critical mass...so glad I read if so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom