The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brock1

brock1

anyone know who's getting the state side clone only strains bringing them to the UK and refusing share them? Over the last few months I have been getting messages first was around the gsc jigga. I was told by a member of another site his mate brought it to the UK and I shouldn't share it out of respect LMFAO. I didn't get the cut from the UK his mate a arse for thinking the cut belongs to him once it's in the UK. Now I tried sourcing shoreline in the UK got the same sort of pm on a different site about that clone so of I went and hopefully I will be getting her sent from Texas and flooding the UK streets soon. Why people think this way is behold me they can be sourced easy enough anyway.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@brock1 bravo that man. It's a plant after all. Did the guy who has it in the UK breed it or buy the patent.. I think not. . Bloody plonkers.. They were the sort of child that was never given what they wanted for Christmas so are making up for it now with an inferiority complex.
Brock ill be first in the queue and will help the old and young around my rural area enjoy a unique terpine profile and stone.. carring is sharing...

H

happy b

anyone know who's getting the state side clone only strains bringing them to the UK and refusing share them? Over the last few months I have been getting messages first was around the gsc jigga. I was told by a member of another site his mate brought it to the UK and I shouldn't share it out of respect LMFAO. I didn't get the cut from the UK his mate a arse for thinking the cut belongs to him once it's in the UK. Now I tried sourcing shoreline in the UK got the same sort of pm on a different site about that clone so of I went and hopefully I will be getting her sent from Texas and flooding the UK streets soon. Why people think this way is behold me they can be sourced easy enough anyway.
I know brok right?whats the deal wi these cunts?in my opinion the more people have high quality cuts and therefore weed the better this world will be.theres only one reason people wouldnt want to share.GREED.plain and simple.keep it rare and drive up the price.arseholes.theres noway im gonni be competing against anyone.A-i dont sell weed and B.i dont buy weed so me having any cuts wouldnt affect anything.they can still ram em up theyr chocolate starfish for all i care.

H

happy b

@Bigc i was on your thread but was having problems posting and reading anything but your first post.
i think your problem is your useing organic nutrients in coco.you need specific nutrients designed for coco and a ph pen.and an EC meter if you can afford one.

Bigc

Bigc

@Bigc i was on your thread but was having problems posting and reading anything but your first post.
i think your problem is your useing organic nutrients in coco.you need specific nutrients designed for coco and a ph pen.and an EC meter if you can afford one.
Well it just so happens I'm off to get all of that! Maybe not the ec pen as it depends on the monies

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@Bigc if I'd have known u could have had my bottles of vitalink coco grow and flower. About 3/4 full.. I don't do coco.. lol

Bigc

Bigc

Guys I just went nuts at the shop. £350 kinda nuts.

Got today: 5l canna coco a and b
pk13/14
Cannaboost
20l bucket and air stone for mixing nutes
10l air pots
co2 bag
Their own coco with 30% perlite and mycobacteria already in

Picking up tomorrow: bluelab ph and ec pen
1m propagation tent with a x-stream propogation dome for upto 20 plants (made to fit tent) T5 lights and heating pads

Decided it was go hard or go home. Plus the guy in my shop is a good salesman

brock1

brock1

pk13/14
Cannaboost
10l air pots
co2 bag

1m propagation tent with a x-stream propogation dome for upto 20 plants (made to fit tent) T5 lights and heating pads

I Just wired a PLL light up I think it cost under£10 great for mothers. It's basically 1 tude from a t5.

H

happy b

pk13/14
Cannaboost
10l air pots
co2 bag

Good for you big c.but remember dont let those cunts in the shop talk u into buying shit you dont need.i think youv done well though.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

happy b

I Just wired a PLL light up I think it cost under£10 great for mothers. It's basically 1 tude from a t5.
Whats that brock a ppl light?iv been toying with getting t5 to replace my standard125w cfl with an e40 fitting.i use 4 of em with hoods in my two level cupboard for veg,mothers & cuts.do any of you think id be better off with the t5,s.or brok what about these ppl lights?looking do everything on the cheap.always.

brock1

brock1

Whats that brock a ppl light?iv been toying with getting t5 to replace my standard125w cfl with an e40 fitting.i use 4 of em with hoods in my two level cupboard for veg,mothers & cuts.do any of you think id be better off with the t5,s.or brok what about these ppl lights?looking do everything on the cheap.always.
PLL's would cost about less then £30 to make a t5 and you can move the bulbs for even light in your grow space.

R

RobbieP

Apparently if you play Call of Duty on Xbox Live this weekend Game will make a donation to the charity War Child. War Child is a charity for children affected by war in countries such as Afghanistan. Iraq, Somalia, etc.

Thank fuck I've got a PlayStation.. .....

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Just a quick update an question please peeps.. scrog is now 8 days in 12 12 flip and starting to show pistils. Should I stop tucking and tying leads now guys???
I don't wanna hurt my yield cause I've trainned to long or not long enough to get height and so good buds.
Please help all...

20150728 203530
20150728 203523
20150728 203517
20150728 202909
20150728 202813
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom