The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lol its only the 1 that's ahead..the rest are at 5 weeks so another month for the rest...if you get a good veg on them you'll get a cracking yeild man nothin but nice nugs all.the way down the stem

M

Mast3rgrow

Yeh you'll smash it in there mate I only.put mine in pretty small and they're still gonna yeild well...my next run plenty of topping and training in order I think

Hope so. I'm loving this system too, dead handy and clean as fuck. Uses a fair whack of nutes tho, thought I'd do it right and empty the res every week and that means a litre of nutes a week, ionic is cheap in big jars tho so don't mind

Toaster79

Toaster79

this I like the sound of. I am running PAK from Dinafem, I found a keeper, 3oz per plant, no stress, can fit about 9 per m2 I reckon with a 3 week veg. Loves calmag, lite N feeder, super tasty, but like a hammer strong, giggly strong tho, not spazed out

Yeah, can't wait to flower these out. I'm eager to flip them already although I have another 4 weeks of veg ahead.

That PAK sounds and looks delicious. Just the high I like. Basically anything from Dinafem I've grown so far was above average. Liked Shark Attack the most for it's scents and taste. Got two of their autos running at the moment just to get some headstash until those photos are done. Also need to dust them with some pollen.

Looks like I'll end up with more plants than my tent can take again. It will be a pain picking out the girls. The tent will end up with 8-10 plants, but two of them are autos. Need to get some pots.

Those DH crosses can take some abuse too and they're darn hogs when it comes to feeding compared to GSC. Also much faster growes.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Lurvley.
Yeah, can't wait to flower these out. I'm eager to flip them already although I have another 4 weeks of veg ahead.

That PAK sounds and looks delicious. Just the high I like. Basically anything from Dinafem I've grown so far was above average. Liked Shark Attack the most for it's scents and taste. Got two of their autos running at the moment just to get some headstash until those photos are done. Also need to dust them with some pollen.

Looks like I'll end up with more plants than my tent can take again. It will be a pain picking out the girls. The tent will end up with 8-10 plants, but two of them are autos. Need to get some pots.

Those DH crosses can take some abuse too and they're darn hogs when it comes to feeding compared to GSC. Also much faster growes.
Iv never tried dina fem.always meant too.theyr dina chem was something they collaborated on with Chemdog the person so its prolly a pretty good representation of those cuts.iv saw vids of it being grown and the colas were like hulk hogans 24 inch pythons.
do u dust fem beans with pollen?are the offspring ok.i often wondered and i always felt a fem from fem seed that was totally solid from a sexual point of view would be ok to breed with.for beans for personal use atleast.

Ecompost

Ecompost

I am gonna pick some more PAK up and some of the DH work if poss :-). I reckon you and I would have similar taste bro. One of my mates took the other PAK beans, I am well impressed with the similarity of all 10 he planted. Mine finished at 100cm on a short 3 week veg, The buds dont look that big but they are dense and heavy, bit like GSC for that, without the gaps on the poles.

The one i kept would go well in any confined space. I am gonna run the next lot with a much longer veg and see if we can push the take. Being a kush I was a little cautious 1st time round but now I have seen 10 or so that all ended under 150cm I am happy to let them run much longer in veg. I will top it as well, not too early, but she didnt branch out much on her own and her fans are seriously big. Typical of a proper Afghan imo, short thick and big leaves that can cover the lower plant and also prevent any light hitting the media. I think topping her will help her spread, but if you wanted a SOG, then she is a winner just left to run. Bit of lower branch removal will still help keep the airflow effective but I didnt notice any mold issues on her anyway.
I have had lots of purple plants, this one really does have flavour and power, plus it made some fucking awesome sweet leaf water ice hash :-) like a maroon coloured berry tasting sleep inducing type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom