The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

flipping seed order from james bean hasn't arrived yet. I ordered their 420 promo, a pack of sunshine4 and orange sushine with cobra lips and something else i cant remember as freebies. First order didn't arrive so they sent it again, i got them to do tracked the second time (which doesn't actually work outside U.S) but i wanted to be sure they had sent it. 2.5 weeks later and that hasn't turned up either. Never had an issue getting seeds from the states before. Might have to declare a fatwa on these guys soon.
Fatwa ?

Limonene

Limonene

A fatwa is any religious decision made by mufti (Islamic scholar who is an interpreter or expounder of Islamic law).
The most infamous fatwa is the one by Ruhollah Khomeini sentencing Salman Rushdie (Muslim essayist) to death - that's why most Western people see fatwa just as a death sentence, although it's more than that.
my fatwa is worth than a death sentence.

Toaster79

Toaster79

@G gnome

Here's the GSC:

20160531 225250

She's quite a stretchy girl to say the least.

And here are Skywalker and PTxDH #1 for comparison

20160531 225314

20160531 225349

Limonene

Limonene

Don't know, they came from our guardian angel from overseas ;)

And they smell like cookies too, I suppose. Never had this strain before.
aah he's a star aint he? i got crazy purples and black leaves on my gsc last time and a good yield too but this time she isn't giving me the love. You are going to love the smoke mate I'm sure.

Toaster79

Toaster79

aah he's a star aint he? i got crazy purples and black leaves on my gsc last time and a good yield too but this time she isn't giving me the love. You are going to love the smoke mate I'm sure.

Yep, he's a star :D

I've got two of them and they were both bitching since the beginning. Looks like they calmed down now, but we still have some 7 more weeks to at least so plenty enough time for the shit to go south. When did you harvest?

Limonene

Limonene

Yep, he's a star :D

I've got two of them and they were both bitching since the beginning. Looks like they calmed down now, but we still have some 7 more weeks to at least so plenty enough time for the shit to go south. When did you harvest?
im harvesting 1 next week and the other tent is 2 weeks behind. That also has 1 gsc in it. Don't get me wrong the smoke will be killer but it hasn't performed for me this time. However the glue is next level! Much prefer it to the stardawg in the same tent,

Toaster79

Toaster79

im harvesting 1 next week and the other tent is 2 weeks behind. That also has 1 gsc in it. Don't get me wrong the smoke will be killer but it hasn't performed for me this time. However the glue is next level! Much prefer it to the stardawg in the same tent,

I totally formed that question wrong. I wanted to ask you at what day are you planning to harvest them cookies? I have no idea how long they're suppose to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom