• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertboy

Desertboy

An old new joke for Limonene

"An old man and his wife came in to see the doctor because the old man just wasn't feeling well.
When they went into the doctors office and told him their complaints, the doctor said, "I will need a urine sample, a stool sample, and a semen sample."

The old man, who was very deaf turned to his wife and said, "what did he say?"

The old woman looked at him, looked at the doctor and yelled, "He said he needs your underwear!" "

Last edited:
Desertboy

Desertboy

Shit . Thought I'd put my foot in it there for a minute ,,, lol

In this thread if you put a foot wrong it's only going to be in someone else shit anyways lol.

That's why I love Ghetto's thread title which is in my signature click the link you'll love th post I linked to ;)

It should have been fuck you all, you're all cunts come to this thread and we'll show you how English people talk to each on a daily basis and have sex with Toaster's sister.

G gnome

G gnome

Limonene or G Gnome GSC or GG4?

I thought they were GG4 but the ones I thought were GSC are covered in crystals and these seem bare so I think I got them the wrong way round.
U battered it unrecognizable.
Ur photography skills are almost as bad as ur gardening skills

In this thread if you put a foot wrong it's only going to be in someone else shit anyways lol.

That's why I love Ghetto's thread title which is in my signature click the link you'll love th post I linked to ;)

It should have been fuck you all, you're all cunts come to this thread and we'll show you how English people talk to each on a daily basis and have sex with Toaster's sister.
Whats my excuse?

Desertboy

Desertboy

That pic is 32 days into flower but thanks for the support lol.

I have 2m2 of that joys of 19w/s per sqft but I only need to produce 14oz for g/w which I'm going to piss and this is organic rather than gnome EC4.0 glow in the dark bud lol.

It's also reassuring to see the commercial growers having a go at the personal really show the character of people.

Last edited:
Limonene

Limonene

I have 2m2 of that joys of 19w/s per sqft but I only need to produce 14oz for g/w which I'm going to piss and this is organic rather than gnome EC4.0 glow in the dark bud lol.

It's also reassuring to see the commercial growers having a go at the personal really show the character of people.
Godammit man you switched off your banter filter?

Toaster79

Toaster79

C'mon you pussy, stop whining!

Toaster79

Toaster79

I was almost certain those were some common nettles; )

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Touchy touchy,dont worry about it.My thumbs are more keen than green too:love1:

Desertboy

Desertboy

Godammit man you switched off your banter filter?

I'm sorry I had a bit of really bad news (Family) and everything came at once and felt world collapsed on me, been pub had pint can deal with things a bit better.

Kryten puts it best

I'm going to be a bit fuckered for a while it's hit me for six.

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

PUSSY

C'mon you pussy, stop whining!
Yeah

I'm sorry I had a bit of really bad news (Family) and everything came at once and felt world collapsed on me, been pub had pint can deal with things a bit better.

Kryten puts it best

I'm going to be a bit fuckered for a while it's hit me for six.
If u think im gonna take it easy on u ur sorely mistaken hahaha

One more and im done....

Those plants are a skid mark on the underpants of thcfarmer community haha

Desertboy

Desertboy

My nan has cancer and they've given her a month to live at most :(

I doubt even if I could make oil I could give it her she's been sectioned and is under 24/7 care.

I knew it was coming but it's still smarts and I feel almost useless, my nan is 95 so we've been expecting something but not this, I lost too many family members to cancer it's appalling to watch and I always felt I'd rather be a dog at least they put you down.

I don't expect you to go easy Gnome, it's not your style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom