The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Are you talking foliage or sugar trim that's covered in trichs? You do process it and don't just discard it don't you?
@G gnome
That's a good question. What's the deal with the trim off the trim pal do u sieve it or put it in the bubble bags or any other method

Toaster79

Toaster79

IMG 20160808 015503

You're not throwing this away are you?

G gnome

G gnome

Are you talking foliage or sugar trim that's covered in trichs? You do process it and don't just discard it don't you?
As u know.i compost.my fan leaves

@G gnome
That's a good question. What's the deal with the trim off the trim pal do u sieve it or put it in the bubble bags or any other method
I blast it.

I have a saying. ...BHO keeps the lights on

Toaster79

Toaster79

Recipe. It translates to sour beef right?

Beef about 1.5kg

Part1:
1 Celery
1 Carrot
2 Onions
2 Garlic cloves

Clove
Laurel
Peppercorns
Juniper berry
Salt
Sugar
0.4l red wine
0.2l red wine vinegar

Part 2:
2 tbs fat
2 tbs honey
0.2l gravy
2 onions
100g bread
4 tbs

Part 1:

Chop the vegetables, don't peel the onions, mix all together, put it in a container and let it marinate in the fridge for at least a week.

Part 2:
Use the fat in a hot pot to give the meat nice brown color, chop the 2 onions (this time peeled) and fry them gold. Add honney, mix the vegetables from the marinade and gravy and let it sit for two hours covered on a middle heat. After 2 hours remove the meat and add the bread to the sauce. Reduce it slowly until the bread dissolves in the sauce and mix it well again, season againf if needed and add raisins.

Serve with potatoes and red cabbage.

G gnome

G gnome

Beef about 1.5kg

Part1:
1 Celery
1 Carrot
2 Onions
2 Garlic cloves

Clove
Laurel
Peppercorns
Juniper berry
Salt
Sugar
0.4l red wine
0.2l red wine vinegar

Part 2:
2 tbs fat
2 tbs honey
0.2l gravy
2 onions
100g bread
4 tbs

Part 1:

Chop the vegetables, don't peel the onions, mix all together, put it in a container and let it marinate in the fridge for at least a week.

Part 2:
Use the fat in a hot pot to give the meat nice brown color, chop the 2 onions (this time peeled) and fry them gold. Add honney, mix the vegetables from the marinade and gravy and let it sit for two hours covered on a middle heat. After 2 hours remove the meat and add the bread to the sauce. Reduce it slowly until the bread dissolves in the sauce and mix it well again, season againf if needed and add raisins.

Serve with potatoes and red cabbage.
Thx man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom