• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

This forum costs money to operate.
So ad clicks and seed sales make money to help support the site.

The thread about most likes. is a way to help stimulate activity on the site and potentially draw in New members.

If you noticed in photo of the month voting there was what seemed to be a record turnout.

So everyone is "scoffing" at it because it was labeled "grower" of the month .

If it were just named for what it is. It would be most likes of the month.
would seem less interesting.

If I ever won potm or grower of the month. I would pass on the prizes.
Because I'm here for the fun & the people that reside on the forum.

Think of the likes as finding out who has been most active from month to month.

Fart noise!!

It ses for their grow advice so it cud be interpreted at the discretion of whoever is makin the picks. Besides if it were purely based on likes i wud have won every month for 3 yrs had the contest been going on that long.
Haha

Is there a cockiest grower award?

I got some advice.....go fuck urself , manc haha just kiddin kuv u man

G gnome

G gnome

630 full spectrum I've seen test results and there better in every way. I'm yet to set mine up got too much on my hands atm but when I get time I will get it all set up and do my own testing for me atm it's all about improving gpw whilst keeping the grade high and I belive this is the way to do it
Mancs got his eye on the prize giving out that expert advice !!!

We know the real prize is smoking the fire you grew :smoking:
Shit man. Been awhile fer me. Im in the process of moving. Im still smoking alien og i harvested last fall

G gnome

G gnome

It's not the talking.
It's the likes you receive on each post.
I believe the word is landslide
Screenshot 2017 04 08 09 25 51

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Shit man. Been awhile fer me. Im in the process of moving. Im still smoking alien og i harvested last fall

Sounds like the life :)

I just harvested 11oz.
Should last me half the year or so.
And I'm a happy camper
I believe the word is landslide View attachment 688745

That's over many years tho.

This is a month by month measurement.

And it's hard to beat our crew for pure hours spent on the forum day by day lately. (Not sure thats a good thing)

My grow peaked and finished so my activity will dwindle until things pick up again.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like the life :)

I just harvested 11oz.
Should last me half the year or so.
And I'm a happy camper

That's over many years tho.

This is a month by month measurement.

And it's hard to beat our crew for pure hours spent on the forum day by day lately. (Not sure thats a good thing)

My grow peaked and finished so my activity will dwindle until things pick up again.
Actually after watching how you roll I almost want to go get me a couple of hernia's so I can sit at home all year and do nothing but grow weed.And post up in this forum. I would be a force to be reckoned with. :D

Only difference is my wife wouldnt put up with having to support my sorry azz. So off to work I go. :(

Your a lucky man R. You are the true definition of a "Kept Man" Good job Son. Something I never could pull off. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom