The White, 400 watt DR90II grow

• Thread starter MrStonerMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thanks bro, I appreciate you stopping by to check out my thread. Hopefully the extra veg time helps my yield a bit. Here's another shot of the tent
IMG 20121214 162657

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Here is an update at day 47 of veg, I'm getting pretty close to flipping the switch. I added a small heater connected to a thermostat set to hold temps at 70. It's off right now but I will be needing it during lights off. I added the second oscillating fan also. My temps have been good, 75-79 during the day and 68-72 during the night. My light has been on 24/7 since I started veg. The day/night temperature controller is keeping my temps in check, great device to use during the winter time maybe even the summer we'll see. I am going to be taking clones sometime this week or next. After I take clones I will give them another week then flip the switch. By that time it might be a little too crowded in there so I might have to thin it up a bit. One of the plants has slight damage on the leaf edges not sure what it is. Might be ph last week I didn't ph adjust my water. Here are some pics

20121217 174129
IMG 20121217 172314

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

holy shit bro you are killing it with a 400watt amazing looking canopy and I love how you attached that peice on the inside of your tent from you intake to evenly distribute air flow very cool.....might have to do that with my intake.......great work !

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
flip that switch bro :D...cause this show is about to take the hell off..i second mitchy ..GREAT WORK

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thanks guys! The intake has been working great and it delivers the air directly under the canopy. Today my temps were 75 for my low and 81 for my high. I left my thermostat on to see if the heater made a difference. The low temp inside my garage was 57 tonight. I'm thinking I might need a dehumidifier in flower, we'll see. I will be taking clones soon then flipping the switch, can't wait!

Reebs

Reebs

i use the botanicare line and i like to never really exceed 14-15 ML of bloom throughout flower cycle, i build up to that, although i am using some other additives like MOAB so the need for the bloom isn't as much.

seems to me though that most people using PBP Bloom use like 15-18 ML /Gal from week 1-Flush. you can always play around with stuff like a little more hydroplex and a little less bloom as you go. are you planning on using anything else like sweet or another bloom enhancer? sweet raw is awsome and trich development is hands down more noticable, i've been using MOAB with great results this round but in the past i've use BloomBastic in soil and hydro with solid results aswell.

your gonna be set though, you may find yourself wanting a 1000watt for the 2nd half of flower after the stretch, in that tent with a 1000 watt i've seen people get like 2+ pounds, regardless of the number of plants as long as you fill it out EXACTLY like you've done.

last question, are you gonna lolly pop or under cut like some say everything? i've never really done this as i believe leaving everything is fine as long as it's not in the way or dead but i would think in your case it might be really benificial. just some food for thought i guess

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thanks for the info bro I am going to adjust my feeding chart tomorrow. I am not too experienced with nutes so I was planning on asking for input about bloom enhancers. I am going to take a look at the sweet raw I think my ladies will appreciate it. I do plan on cleaning up all the growth at the bottom, I have actually been removing most of the lower growth just as it starts to poke out. After flipping the switch I will clean it up a bit more. Lately I've been trying to position the tops evenly by moving them slightly each week. Seems to be working out. I took about 20 clones today, roughly 3 clones of each lady. My reason for doing this is just in case I have a few different strains in there. I thinned them out quite a bit today, I am going to give them 7-10 more days then flip the switch, that way they can fill back in a tiny bit. I will get some shots below the canopy soon to show you guys how they're looking.

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Last night the low in my area was 36, checked my tent this morning the low was 70. The small heater is really helping me out. Took 12 more clones today because I didn't get to finish yesterday. Here's a shot of the bottom of the canopy. Like I said in my previous post I thinned them out quite a bit. They'll fill back in during the next week. In the picture you can see the heater. Its a lasko my heat personal heater. Bought it for 15 bucks and its only 200 watts.
20121219 142040

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn it, StonerMan! Them lil White girls r looking good. They r gonna be fire. I need to pop a few more of them beans someday. Keep on doin ur thing, bro.

Reebs

Reebs

ya man, i'd say that looks great for the undercut, from what i've personally seen on other peeps grows, this looks just right. i love the LST too. both LST and the undercut are things i'm gona have to try for the first time next run. seems to benifit the majority.

as far as bloom enhancers, the ones i mentioned previously are only 2 of like 6 i've tried over the years and honestly they are the 2 that i see ACTUAL gain from. in all areas. also "Bud Blood" is a good one. at this point it's just about what you want to spend, in between Bloombastic, MOAB, and Bud Blood, among others, it's just about how much you want to spend really, ratings are like so close to the same on all those and if your not smart with ingredients, they all do the same thing. look into them for sure, it''s honestly been a night and day diff since i started adding the enhancers into the mix instead of just Bloom..

looking great btw dude! can wait to see ur tent at 6-7 weeks, that shit is gonna be packed! in a good way!

Reebs

Reebs

btw im curious about that leaf damage, i'm always curious about all the different leaf damage people get. makes it easier or at least more flowing of ideas to cure problems..

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Rival thanks bro. Always a pleasure checking out your grow logs can't wait to see what you do with the white

Reebs thanks again for all the great info bro I appreciate it. I am going to give one of those a try. Not too sure what caused the leaf damage. My guess is ph or too much nutes? I fed them according to my chart posted earlier in my thread. I've been ph adjusting my water to 6.3, is that a good ph or should I adjust it differently?

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Here is the tent at day 51. Going to pinch a few tops tomorrow to even things up a bit more, almost time to flip that switch!
20121221 164333

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I grew out the White S1 earlier in the year and outside this summer. Great fuckin' smoke! I can burn that shit all day. I got some White Fire ready to flip. I got some White x Chemdog D seeds I want to pop also. Keep up the great work. Stop by the Funk Lab anytime, bro.

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

That's good hear bro I'm hoping I pull some good smoke to keep me extra high lol. The white x Chemdog D sounds bomb where did you pick that up? I have to step up my seed game haha

Reebs

Reebs

you will have to double check this but i was always under the impression that all around with hydro and soil 6.0 is always a great place to aim for, can go a little lower in hydro like 5.8 and i always thought i heard the bible saying 6.1 for soil. again i could be wrong or a little off.

i usually only let my PH get above 6.0 when the plants are very young or just starting to veg. as time goes on i like to maintain a 5.9-6.0 PH especially in flower to make room for the nutes i throw at em.

i'm sure everyone can give you a semi different answer on the PH levels but it's always good to really understand what PH is and what the differences of high and low PH do, then you can make an honest educated decision on where to meter to..

i can't remeber if it's this site or GC that has the sticky with the super easy to understand breakdown on PH.

and your more than welcome for the input. sometimes just going back over things in detail to others helps me brush up on stuff or realize i haven't even been taking my own advice so it's good for both of us i assume..

PS i can't believe you have managed to hold out this long! lol you are gonna have a smile from ear to ear in the coming weeks!

Reebs

Reebs

PS i'd say if YOU think too much nutes, the PH might have something to do with that. i you don't figure it out i'd say try lowering the PH a litttle for a few days. honestly your gonna be fine though, just keep doing whatever it is your doing

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thanks bro I am going to lower my ph to 6.0 on the next watering and see how they react. I read the bible also but that was a few years back. It wasn't easy to wait but in the end it will be worth it :)

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Pinched a few tops today, about 10 maybe. Probably going to do 1 last trimming on them before flipping the switch around the 30th. They should need water again Monday or Tuesday so I'll do the trimming then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom