The White, 400 watt DR90II grow

• Thread starter MrStonerMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Lol.. damn plants don't do things when we want! I didn't know that GDP goes slower than other MJ plants.. personally never seen one, how many weeks longer does GDP take you compared to another strain? (If you don't mind me asking)

This will be my first time flowering her actually. All of the information i've gathered on the strain is from other growers. GDP is done in 60 days though. I plan on vegging for 2 months before flowering her, other growers have advised me that this will help her yield a bit

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Here's a quick update at day 30 of flower. Took off a handful of fan leaves and trimmed a few puny bud sites at the bottom. I have 56-58 tops from 6 plants not too bad. Next run I will try to have at least ten each. This time around keeping things in order got a bit tricky as not all plants were the same. All the girls are showing good frost though. I will try to get some photos with regular light on my next update. I also topped the GDP's yesterday. I am not too familiar with GDP and how it reacts to topping and training but we shall see.
DSC 7879
DSC 7882
IMG 20130129 195803

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Here's a pic I took with the flash tonight a few minutes before lights went on. Also a close up of one of the plants at day 32
DSC 7889
DSC 7903

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

So I started my Gdp girls on their gentle aggressive training as I like to call it lol. I left only 3 tips on each of the clones. I originally was going for 4 tips on each plant but two of the clones are slightly behind in root development. I'm hoping the catch up, they should start taking off any day now. From these 3 tips I will train till each plant fills it's space in the tent.
IMG 20130201 222326 zps9043cf53
IMG 20130201 223732 zps432b90e4
Here are some pics

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r looking nice, StonerMan! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how ur GDP come out. My shit was Dank for sure. See ya around the Farm, bro!

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thanks for stopping by bro! I'm excited to see what I can do with the GDP. See you around for sure

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

What's up peeps? Got an update finally, been busy with work and stuff. The girls are doing pretty good. They are at day 49 started and started their flush earlier this week. 5 out of the 6 girls are starting to look very similar to me. All of the 5 are purpling up while the 6th one is still bright green. Guess I'm going to have to change the title of my grow :p I took a few shots with the flash to better show the color. Also I got the GDP girls transplanted to 3 gallon smart pots on Valentines day. I used Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. Checked on them today and took my camera in there. I had a 250 watt MH on them previously but my old ballast gave up on me. I ordered a new 400 watt switchable ballast and it should be here Tomorrow. In the meantime they are under my 175 watt metal halide that I had in my veg cab. Here are some pics
DSC 7905
DSC 7907
DSC 7909
DSC 79142
DSC 79192
DSC 79232

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r looking frosty, bro! I cant wait to see them GDP rocking. Keep up all the good work.

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

What's up guys? Haven't updated in a while I've been busy with work. The GDP girls are doing good their growth has sped up and branching is getting decent. Trained them again yesterday. Also I harvested my other tent about 3 days ago. I did everything in a rush so I didn't get much harvest shots. I'll post some dry shots once I have them ready. Here are some pics
20130304 182315
20130304 194801
IMG 20130228 230933
20130228 195842

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Stonerman! Congrats on the harvest, bro. Looks like some Fire. GDP is growing nice as well. Keep it Funky!

G

GETITBOY77

Hey MSM Just wanted to know what size pots were th same ones.ose and did those ladies finish in those.

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Hey Stonerman! Congrats on the harvest, bro. Looks like some Fire. GDP is growing nice as well. Keep it Funky!
Thanks bro! I was real happy with the results I decided to keep a mother of that strain. Thanks for stopping by bro

Hey MSM Just wanted to know what size pots were th same ones.ose and did those ladies finish in those.
Those pots are 3 gallon nursery pots. Yes the girls finished in them but I amended with nutrients. Thanks for stopping by!

Sorry for the lack of updates everybody but I've been working and dealing with a lost phone. I got about 8 ounces dried on my final weight. Not too bad I guess. GDPs are almost ready to flip I'll have picture updates this week. Also got all my extraction equipment so I should be doing a few test runs with my trim

chatooman

chatooman

That is looking just fantastic its beautiful very very nice even tops i bet it turns out so sweet!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom