The white isn't impressive enough

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Why yall bringing Rez drama here??? Who cares what one person says about a strain, seriously! IF you like it grow it! Keep it Green Fellas. -ThaKid

Because I dislike him, want to beat him up and shut him up forever? Is that an answer?

Seriously it wasn't so much for REZ drama as it was for just discussing how the white is awesome for smoking and breeding.

B

Beasters X Haze

sounds like we need to do a rez photoshop thread!!! make your own text bubbles

T

TIME2UNITE

That is nothing compared to Rezfrauds Sour D IBL!!! If he hits the White with Sour D then the white will actually be good!!

fractal

fractal

reztard thinks that adding sour diesel to everything makes it better. That weirdo even claimed that he improved Original Haze, and one upped the Haze Bros. by adding sour diesel to it. Fuck reztard.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Rezhole, and Reztard:nod Personally my favorite is Regzdog, since I coined it myself :mooning

A

astonyx

:waityou know whos even stupider than rez? the people who buy that crap for soo much money, although i must say that white x sour d was probably the only thing i would consider purchasing and he considers it weak:D

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
The white isn't impressive enough, but yet I keep trying to sell it for hundreds of dollars

Cheers
lol

S

selfhemployed

For gods sake leave it alone. I don't post much here but it seems almost every thread in here has nothing to do with the title and is instead, an I hate rezdog thread. I'm not a nutsack hanger, I'm not a hater either. I've grown his gear.. Some has been stable and produced some of the best herb I've ever smoked/seen/smelled etc and yes some of his shit has huge stability problems (I hate chopping balls off of a perfect (otherwise) specimen of a female plant). This is the thing though I'd be willing to bet that half the people that talk so much shit about him are sour because they can't get his gear, or have been offended personally by his uhh lets just say "brash" communication style.

If you don't like his gear, don't buy it!! Why waste your time making post after post explaining how worthless he is as a breeder and how bad his herb sucks. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that all you guys saying his gear sucks would literally almost shit your pants if you saw some sourqueen, or a non herm ;) chemdd cut that I have. It simply blows away most of the "elites" that come and go.

And before you start telling me I'm a rezwhore know that I have long ago stopped and will not buy again from him for several reasons. His releases are too small, too expensive, I can't stand the rez nuthangers almost more than I can't stand the rez crybabies, and most importantly because I now hold a high majority of the cuts he uses as P1 stock.

Take it for what it's worth but judging and hating a breeder because of hearsay on internet forums is notsmart. Just think, if I listened to everybodys hate talk on raskal or swerve on the other site I would have missed out on some seriously great gear as well.

And trust me, Rez has had so much hate (waranted or unwarranted) that I can pretty confidently say that he doesn't give a shit, all the hate is doing is giving him more publicity.

(and white x sd was sold as $40bin)

0MEGA

this thread was made to bash rez pretty much lol.
so asking why we're doing it is pretty stupid.
He's purposley saying it so he can get people off of raskals nuts cuz him and swerve are taking the ball game, face it.
better genetics for a better price from better people.

hubcap

hubcap

i smoked the white a coupla weeks ago.
it was some fire with an outstanding taste.
imo. whomever spread this to the masses should be thanked.

i, also, have smoked most rez has/had to offer.
95% of it is pure fire.
remember when we all said we pride ourselves on not having the drama, and BS, those 'other' sites have?

well,theres an easy fix.

stop bringing it here.

let's support those that are here, in THEIR efforts.

thanks.

-cap

M

mokush

For gods sake leave it alone. I don't post much here but it seems almost every thread in here has nothing to do with the title and is instead, an I hate rezdog thread. I'm not a nutsack hanger, I'm not a hater either. I've grown his gear.. Some has been stable and produced some of the best herb I've ever smoked/seen/smelled etc and yes some of his shit has huge stability problems (I hate chopping balls off of a perfect (otherwise) specimen of a female plant). This is the thing though I'd be willing to bet that half the people that talk so much shit about him are sour because they can't get his gear, or have been offended personally by his uhh lets just say "brash" communication style.

If you don't like his gear, don't buy it!! Why waste your time making post after post explaining how worthless he is as a breeder and how bad his herb sucks. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that all you guys saying his gear sucks would literally almost shit your pants if you saw some sourqueen, or a non herm ;) chemdd cut that I have. It simply blows away most of the "elites" that come and go.

And before you start telling me I'm a rezwhore know that I have long ago stopped and will not buy again from him for several reasons. His releases are too small, too expensive, I can't stand the rez nuthangers almost more than I can't stand the rez crybabies, and most importantly because I now hold a high majority of the cuts he uses as P1 stock.

Take it for what it's worth but judging and hating a breeder because of hearsay on internet forums is notsmart. Just think, if I listened to everybodys hate talk on raskal or swerve on the other site I would have missed out on some seriously great gear as well.

And trust me, Rez has had so much hate (waranted or unwarranted) that I can pretty confidently say that he doesn't give a shit, all the hate is doing is giving him more publicity.

(and white x sd was sold as $40bin)

i'll never call anyone a seasoned breeder who uses hermie genes from trainwreck, sour diesel, og kush, chemdogg, ect. the shit might be good and i smoked all listed with trainwreck being the best but its just not suitable for breeding. Now making money in my area the sour d and trainwreck commands 7500/lb chemdogg with a HT article commands 8000/lb lol (great marketing)

rez loves the lime light that these dudes give him

G

greenthumbbumb

People on this site seem just as obsessed with rez as people at ic, just in a different fashion. Haters make people just as popular as nut huggers.:thinking

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
He talk shit yes, he is arrogant yes but is strain are good! period
I've grown alpha diesel and chemdog double diesel and his AD was the shit trust me...

Latest posts

Top Bottom