The White Widow Challenge: Day 1

• Thread starter royfree2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Age unknown because the cutting takes on the age of the host plant which is from an MMJ...and ill get a body shot up soon and thanx for the compliment

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

hey guys, wassup!? haven't been updating lately... so here are the headlines thus far; most of my plants are in week 2-3 flowering, general development is OK, no deficiencies;) , just revived my #5 by adjusting the soil's ph to 6.5 using my home made flushing solution... and she looks much better and already flowering..., actually she has the best trichoms production but i think all the rest are behind in that area...

IMG 1281
IMG 1298
IMG 1309
IMG 1302

IMG 1282
IMG 1285
IMG 1287

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

:D haven't been updating lately. lot of shit going on.
i took some 5-10% amber trics buds and tried them out, there's a real nice high effect to them just not enough punch yet. in need to wait a bit more for that, taste is real strong but in a bad way... im hoping to clear this pungent taste by flushing with flushing solution...

i took some night pics a couple of day ago. that's AMS white widow @
week 8 flower - +
DSC01407
DSC01392
DSC01420
DSC01422
DSC01417

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Roy, those are nice! I like your area too, great subterfuge, very DL. What's your homemade flush consist of?

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

its harvest day ... #9 is down
DSC01526zzz

wet bud material from that one, including stems; 710 grams :D lets see how it drys up...

DSC01530zzzz
DSC01534zzzz
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

dry weight is here; 140 grams - +;)

had a smoke session all weekend with some of my (also professional stoners:)) friends, got some really positive feedback on taste/effect...:D 8 more to go...

DSC01540

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
dry weight is here; 140 grams - +;)

had a smoke session all weekend with some of my (also professional stoners:)) friends, got some really positive feedback on taste/effect...:D 8 more to go...

View attachment 261687
Very Nice Roy! :)
Those look very Tasty!...It's awesome to enjoy the fruits with friends!
Great work Bro!

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Very Nice Roy! :)
Those look very Tasty!...It's awesome to enjoy the fruits with friends!
Great work Bro!

Thanks Bro!;)
its really nice to hear this from a professional such as yourself!:D

smoke report from smoking #9 for 5 days straight

taste: is getting better as the curing process is ongoing. although i got positive feedback from my friends... it wasn't reeaaally positive... and to my opinion its not bad but not so good neither, it somehow lacks the sower taste that's associated with kind buds :confused: and it has a more pungent after taste than the kb's i'm used to smoke.
a big factor to consider here is that i didn't flush this one properly, i only flushed it once and didn't even let it dry all the way b4 harvesting, so i'm sure it made its effect on the taste... all the rest are in a proper flushing process so i hope taste will improve on full harvest.:rolleyes:

high: punch isn't strong enough... again, i got good feedback but with all do respect my friends' reference is the shit sold over here... i expected to have premium smoke- "White Widow"... this brand speaks for itself and the product i got does not justify the label. sorry AMS... the punch just isn't strong enough, about the mental effects? i don't fucking care, i smoke to get smashed.

again... another biiiig factor to consider here... i picked that one when it was on 15% amber +- so i'm hoping to get better results when i'll get to 50/50 amber ratio.

but that's another thing... allll of my other plants are still on 10%-20% amber... wtf??:confused:

i'm starting to get heavy rain over here and having to pull them inside when the rain starts... how long do you guys think they can go??

Top Bottom