highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I will have to agree...she looks sick! Very nice work bro

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics, Venom! She's looking very impressive. I bet ur loving her now, bro. Keep sharing them pics anytime!

Illmind

Illmind

jus finished some white x Chemdog D fems i made they sicc white dom beasts.. man bro that pestilence looks like a keeper from here..

Venom818

Venom818

Looks killer bro for realz she's a bad ass bitch!--very nice work ohh and pure fuel has gotta be the best smell and taste for me right next to dank ass kush! Or a killer chem lol....

thnx bro,yeah i love pure fuel not that the lemonfuel is cool but straight fuel is what i love.

As always Venom, sick sick work. I missed a drop of Irikandu(sp?) on another site, your picks aren't helping me get over it.

LOL im sure that genius they call ink will drop some more.

I will have to agree...she looks sick! Very nice work bro

thnx bro just trying to compete with your pics jk ,but do love you sick ass pics

Nice pics, Venom! She's looking very impressive. I bet ur loving her now, bro. Keep sharing them pics anytime!

LOL hell yeah, i still feel she can perform better

jus finished some white x Chemdog D fems i made they sicc white dom beasts.. man bro that pestilence looks like a keeper from here..

nice bro im thinking of making that same cross.hopefully in the near future im going to play with some sts to make some fun crosses for the head.you reversed the white?

Illmind

Illmind

Ya cuzn the white reverse with no prob. All u need is a small space n some cfls and some cs. U can make a pollen chamber strictly for collecting pollen thata way u can selectively pollenate without going ape shits. And still have plenty of sensi for the head. I heard Chemdog D had some offspring that were sterile n what not i dont have any plans to breed with jus figured the whites female jizz is proven beast. Chemdog D well swerves Chemdog D s1 were a difuckin zaster. About to toss a nug of twxcd in the ole sherloc popped one bean got both chem n white traits but flav is a more intense the white but a little dirtier if that makes sense, i def am having trouble choosin which i like better, but if i may.. Id reverse the white to your selection, as well as the s1 of em too. Always fun trying something new and interesting tho. That pest cut would make some ill reversals im sure. Good luc bro

Venom818

Venom818

Ya cuzn the white reverse with no prob. All u need is a small space n some cfls and some cs. U can make a pollen chamber strictly for collecting pollen thata way u can selectively pollenate without going ape shits. And still have plenty of sensi for the head. I heard Chemdog D had some offspring that were sterile n what not i dont have any plans to breed with jus figured the whites female jizz is proven beast. Chemdog D well swerves Chemdog D s1 were a difuckin zaster. About to toss a nug of twxcd in the ole sherloc popped one bean got both chem n white traits but flav is a more intense the white but a little dirtier if that makes sense, i def am having trouble choosin which i like better, but if i may.. Id reverse the white to your selection, as well as the s1 of em too. Always fun trying something new and interesting tho. That pest cut would make some ill reversals im sure. Good luc bro

stay tuned for the white x everything i can get my hands on LOL

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
stay tuned for the white x everything i can get my hands on LOL

There us going to be a white out around your place. That pestilence does look fantastic venom. Good job!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sik work as usual Venom! Keep on killin' it brah... :rock

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin dank as phuck bro gunna be rippin some flame out that peyote pillar how u likin that piece so far I'm thinkin about snaggin a new bub was lookin at the mobius's and the one u got or maybe the reti perc still up in the air lol...keep up the killer work and enjoy that shit

Illmind

Illmind

that is a sexy og. white pest i could see making fat nugs of delight. your pheno hunt im sure will b successful. wish i could get the white x tk or tw x tahoe femd somwheres. its always badass owning orig seed moms of heavily sought after clone onlys.

inkognytogenetics

Supporter
that is a sexy og. white pest i could see making fat nugs of delight. your pheno hunt im sure will b successful. wish i could get the white x tk or tw x tahoe femd somwheres. its always badass owning orig seed moms of heavily sought after clone onlys.

Looks killer Venom!!

White Pest(East Coast Pheno) beans are forming now:)..

ink

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
White Pest will be out of this world. I can't wait to see them beans, Ink!

Nice TK pics, Mopho. I bet they look even better in person.

Yo Venom! That OG is looking off the hook. How long u gonna push her this time around? Hope that Pest is a keeper for u! I would love to do a smoke report on that herb for ya. Hit me up, bro!

Illmind

Illmind

Brother ink what is the east coast pheno? Same one venom has and the same one going around? Or is it like a personally selected pheno that is less common? Jus wondering if theres another clone out there i need to chase lol! L8.. Is it me or do venoms threads always end up sidetracked but awesome anyway?

Venom818

Venom818

Lookin dank as phuck bro gunna be rippin some flame out that peyote pillar how u likin that piece so far I'm thinkin about snaggin a new bub was lookin at the mobius's and the one u got or maybe the reti perc still up in the air lol...keep up the killer work and enjoy that shit

thnx bro, love the new glass that peyote pillar is amazing cant put that shit down and the mini stemline might be my new daily driver.mobious looks like some quality glass I was looking at those myself.

thnx bro,white pest does sound kill.I have my eye on the white x tk ,white x Chemdog D

Looks killer Venom!!

whats up bro always good to see you pop in.

White Pest(East Coast Pheno) beans are forming now:)..

ink

nice bet there's gonna be so much kill in those

White Pest will be out of this world. I can't wait to see them beans, Ink!

Nice TK pics, Mopho. I bet they look even better in person.

Yo Venom! That OG is looking off the hook. How long u gonna push her this time around? Hope that Pest is a keeper for u! I would love to do a smoke report on that herb for ya. Hit me up, bro!

im taking her to 75 bro had some cold temp issue's,plus i have a soil white91 and a soil og kush that definitely need to go 75-80.If the pest comes out to my liking I will be honored for you to do a smoke report.

Brother ink what is the east coast pheno? Same one venom has and the same one going around? Or is it like a personally selected pheno that is less common? Jus wondering if theres another clone out there i need to chase lol! L8.. Is it me or do venoms threads always end up sidetracked but awesome anyway?

the east coast pheno is the one that ink has the west coast pheno is the one that i have.

Some dank Og in here! mack

thnx for looking bro i hope she smokes as good as she looks.

Top Bottom