the white x chem 91 skunk va,pestilence,og kush,pre 98 bubba x chem 91 skunk va

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Man o man! That Pest is looking great. I hope she makes the cut. I really wanna do a smoke report on this strain. Keep up the great work, Venom!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Amazing job Venom! Killer line up for sure. Keep up the good work homie.

Venom818

Venom818

Drool! Strong work.

thnx bro

Man o man! That Pest is looking great. I hope she makes the cut. I really wanna do a smoke report on this strain. Keep up the great work, Venom!

thnx bro , If i like how she came out u will get a chance bro I feel I can get her to perform better but this isnt a bad start.

Amazing job Venom! Killer line up for sure. Keep up the good work homie.

thnx for stoping by bro wait till next run line up is killer.

bomb bomb bomb bomb

thnx she smells amazing cant even describe it definitely unique :poolparty

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Dope ass pics, Venom! That 91 is a hitter for hybrids. Did u chop these yet? Keep up the good work, homie. I hope that Pest hits the Funk Lab someday. I would love to have her in my garden. See u in threads!

E

el_tenador

Your skills are sick bro, straight killing it always. Your access to elite stock is unsurpassed Venom. I wouldn't even know what the Triangle looked like if it wasn't for your threads. Respect.

sb805og101

sb805og101

Damn venom ! Always on toes with killer grows! What strains r you using in next run. Sub,d

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
NIce photos of nice plants Venom! u always seem to have the dank locked down! props dude,

Confu...

Venom818

Venom818

Dope ass pics, Venom! That 91 is a hitter for hybrids. Did u chop these yet? Keep up the good work, homie. I hope that Pest hits the Funk Lab someday. I would love to have her in my garden. See u in threads!

whats up bro everything is hanging chopped at 73-74

Your skills are sick bro, straight killing it always. Your access to elite stock is unsurpassed Venom. I wouldn't even know what the Triangle looked like if it wasn't for your threads. Respect.

thnx bro,I am blessed to say the least bro thnx to all the kind souls that have helped me along the way.

Damn venom ! Always on toes with killer grows! What strains r you using in next run. Sub,d

thnx homie, Ill be posting the line up soon enough but it will be my best line up to date stay tuned LOL

NIce photos of nice plants Venom! u always seem to have the dank locked down! props dude,

Confu...

thnx , hope for a better run im happy but could have came out better if it wasnt for these fckn temp if its not one thing its another

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
that white chem is looking oily!! Good work Venom!

Venom818

Venom818

white x Chemdog 91 in growmasters super soil

These were testers growmaster convinced me to run soil so i gave it a try, still scared to go all soil but im happy with the results. thnx growmaster and wayne for the inspiration.These guys always grow the kill in soil.

IMG 0933
IMG 0934
IMG 0937
IMG 0938
IMG 0925
IMG 0926
IMG 0928
IMG 0932
Illmind

Illmind

that soil jon the one i'd have my stash jars on deck for. super dope homes, u use black gold mix right? what is that soil plant? looks like a super dank og i just took down. strongest og i've toked super indica an very triangle kush like.. once i finish off the last of my ss #4 i'm goin black gold. save me sum chicken on that move. that 91 bubba looks like a keeper from where im at. dont h8 on the soil nugs off top either because you're not used to em. u will be running all dirt in a few runs lol. funny tho i'm thinking of construction on a hydro jon, i jus dont wanna lose time dialing it tho..

Top Bottom