the white x chem 91 skunk va,pestilence,og kush,pre 98 bubba x chem 91 skunk va

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They are really looking great Venom. Heck of a job so far.

In the first post when you typed "can definitely see the difference with out phosphoload" are you saying they are better without it or not as good without it?

The reason I ask is because I have been cutting back on the P for a while now and lately I see some growers saying the yields are better and the plants are healthier without so much P. That cannabis isn't really that crazy about high P feeds. Especially indicas but sativas too.

J

jayrock2580

Very nice looking plants venom. Great skill being shown my friend

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

In the first post when you typed "can definitely see the difference with out phosphoload" are you saying they are better without it or not as good without it?

The reason I ask is because I have been cutting back on the P for a while now and lately I see some growers saying the yields are better and the plants are healthier without so much P. That cannabis isn't really that crazy about high P feeds. Especially indicas but sativas too.

he is probably talking about the stretch

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Yeah!! home slice looking fire! bro, im liking how the white91 is looking I was worried about it not being a good yielding strain but from the looks of urs it might not be as bad as I thought, it sure is lanky in veg, u dont have any banana going? I wanna see u rock that one, I got 2 going in flower now and the white91 to, there on there second week now, and I like the looks of that 91bubba she looks like a nasty bitch lol keep up the great work bro check ya later........GM

N

negative 1

i really dig the bubba cross. nice loking gear man! thanks for showing it off a lil for us farmers.

Venom818

Venom818

the pics look beautiful and that bubba chem cross looks like it will finish fast!

New cam and the pics still not doing justice still learning to play with it she was a last minute plant i threw in so im not going to get alot of weight off her.

wow venom, plants lookin' proper my man. gonna love that pestilence...she's a powerhouse. the others sound real nice as well. keep em coming...

man she really is she's a beast im so impressed with her so far.

Everything lookin johnblaze bro. I cant wait to run the 91 hybrids. Gonna be some sick females in these seeds. Some new elites popping up. Keep us updated on the progress my man

thnx bro, ill be updating this thread periodically

killing it as usual!
:party0044:

thank you sir

Venom,

Thas a real nice line up homie, lookin healthy and proper bro that white x skunk va and bubbaxchem91 got me dreaming in the clouds man!! Good luck I hope u got a couple elites there man! Good luck w the finale, can't wait to hear how the whitexskunkva smokes should be serious headies bro...

Kind regards,
2dogwalker

thnx for looking bro,I have high hopes for both ive seen pics of them from a homie and they both looked like keepers cant wait to smoke these ladies.

Well i would say not as good in the weight and frost department but that could have something to do with the week it shaves off

Everything is looking good Venom....good luck with em..

ink

thnx for looking homie always good to see you here at the farm.

Very nice looking plants venom. Great skill being shown my friend

thank you sir

he is probably talking about the stretch

stretch and weight

Yeah!! home slice looking fire! bro, im liking how the white91 is looking I was worried about it not being a good yielding strain but from the looks of urs it might not be as bad as I thought, it sure is lanky in veg, u dont have any banana going? I wanna see u rock that one, I got 2 going in flower now and the white91 to, there on there second week now, and I like the looks of that 91bubba she looks like a nasty bitch lol keep up the great work bro check ya later........GM

Whats up homie,nah didnt run any banana this run but hopefully will next run along with some other special goodies going to be ruuning the sfv for the first time next run as well.

i really dig the bubba cross. nice loking gear man! thanks for showing it off a lil for us farmers.

thank u bro that bubba 91 is putting on some sick frost and hopefully is a fast finisher

Jeezer

Jeezer

Damn Venom! Playin with some real fire there bro. I like how greasy that bubba 91 looks

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
really excited about this one been wanting to try the skunk va forever this is close enough for me plus hopefully the white balanced the high alittle
Holy Shit! That girl is blinging like crazy. I told u she would be a killer bro. Keep up the great work. It's always a treat to see ur plants, Venom!

E

el_tenador

Great job with everything Venom. That Pestilence looks straight nasty bro.

Illmind

Illmind

niiiiiiice. u running seed or cuttys? either way looks like u got some killer new flavs on deck. that og looks bomb. looks very og but i cant recognize which one. which one u think it resembles?

Venom818

Venom818

Damn Venom! Playin with some real fire there bro. I like how greasy that bubba 91 looks

thnx bro i hope they turn out kill,the bubbs91 is a greasy bitch

Holy Shit! That girl is blinging like crazy. I told u she would be a killer bro. Keep up the great work. It's always a treat to see ur plants, Venom!

thnx you very much bro respect,there even frostier in person

Nice man.., glad they're makin it around. Keep up the dank!

thank you sir spreading the love

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

very nice venom you always got some fire going...looking forward to seeing these finished up.... great work bro!

Venom818

Venom818

Great job with everything Venom. That Pestilence looks straight nasty bro.

thnx bro man shes a beast

niiiiiiice. u running seed or cuttys? either way looks like u got some killer new flavs on deck. that og looks bomb. looks very og but i cant recognize which one. which one u think it resembles?

there cuts bro,i was blessed by a kind soul.hard to tell but im only 32 days in but has the tahoe stretch and structure but i doubt its the tahoe

very nice venom you always got some fire going...looking forward to seeing these finished up.... great work bro!

thnx bro,me 2 never ran any of these before

Yep .. That's some fire there.. Good grow venom...

thank you for stopping by bro

mack 10

mack 10

Great selection venom, love the white91, well love them all:@) Mack.

Illmind

Illmind

that pestilence looks tits. u ever tried other white fire phenos aside from 3? and are they similar? better? just wondering i tossed a wf into bud room hella early just to c what i got hopin for some str8 raskal og phenos. wondering what to expect most say the hardest part is narrowing down the keepers. good problem no doubt.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick lineup and work Venom! :cool

true grit

true grit

that pestilence looks tits. u ever tried other white fire phenos aside from 3? and are they similar? better? just wondering i tossed a wf into bud room hella early just to c what i got hopin for some str8 raskal og phenos. wondering what to expect most say the hardest part is narrowing down the keepers. good problem no doubt.

I've flowered out several phenos and been through at least a pack and half or so by now...yet to find a straight Raskal pheno. Get some lemony OG leaners but usually either different structure, straight fuely, or watered down/musky smell from the White instead of OG rank. I stuck with a big yielding hella kushy/fuely pheno.

Top Bottom