the white x chem 91 skunk va,pestilence,og kush,pre 98 bubba x chem 91 skunk va

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

fck me running my dumb ass figured how to get by my proxy bullsh*t settings here is some pest.
IMG 1068

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice bud shots venom that og looks super tasty.. The pest looks killer 2.. Another nice run doggie great job

Venom818

Venom818

Nice bud shots venom that og looks super tasty.. The pest looks killer 2.. Another nice run doggie great job

thnx homie, i still need a better lens to show the true beauty of these nugs .Thats next on my list but the dam lens is 1k LOL ouch.thnx for looking.What day of bloom you in

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thnx homie, i still need a better lens to show the true beauty of these nugs .Thats next on my list but the dam lens is 1k LOL ouch.thnx for looking.What day of bloom you in

Damn a rack 4 a lens that's a grip.. Them pics look great with the lens ur using dog..

I juss started flowering I'm only on day 12

Venom818

Venom818

Damn a rack 4 a lens that's a grip.. Them pics look great with the lens ur using dog..

I juss started flowering I'm only on day 12

yeah i still need to spend more time on this lens ,wont get alien or snowblind pics but still can pull some nice ones LOL.nice were usually neck and neck with our schedules.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey true grit....bitch ass never had Mamba and from what i hear Manic is just like sway now:hunter:...Ive just started with the Mamba and I have some Irukandji for ya...hit me up..

ink

Just for the record, this is not at all true. I think me and Ink got it straightened out now though.

**Sorry Venom, on with the show. Just had to put that out there. Everything is looking killer as usual..

slausongardens

slausongardens

u really see a difference when u use gods fast and furious roots. at least i did.

now that youre using soil and teas are you gonna try to go all organic eventually?

thats the way to go, especially with all this top notch kill. you get the most flavor and the smoothest hits with organic soil. everything is just better with it even the high.

Venom818

Venom818

u really see a difference when u use gods fast and furious roots. at least i did.

now that youre using soil and teas are you gonna try to go all organic eventually?

thats the way to go, especially with all this top notch kill. you get the most flavor and the smoothest hits with organic soil. everything is just better with it even the high.

I sure did still using the fast n furious roots ,i like soil but for the head .my coco id getting more organic tho

Dood I got a cross thats similar its pre-98 crossed with the chem-d. Pics will be coming soon.

Post em up

Top Bottom