The Winta Fiesta Thread: Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

i think its over feeding cuz my jfk girls are a lil funny im still tryin to feel them out:smiley_joint: lol

The curling could be one of 2 things either potassium def or nitrogen lock out. You have any close ups?

Huh... :wondering What picture you were looking at Socachi? I don't see the P or K def... Curling leaves I see are prob from over watering and/or too much N on the clawing leaves. Potassium and Phosphorus defs typically show necrosis first in my experience.

S

Socachi

Huh... :wondering What picture you were looking at Socachi? I don't see the P or K def... Curling leaves I see are prob from over watering and/or too much N on the clawing leaves. Potassium and Phosphorus defs typically show necrosis first in my experience.

1st pic of his JFK and of the cheese. Yes he would usually get necrosis 1st but over watering I don't think would cause that type of curling. That's why I said either potassium def or nitrogen lock out. Quite possibly the latter.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

LOoking damn good bro.. and yea I agree maybe just a little heavy on the N.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

It looks like overwatering and somehow it's getting too much salt (could be N or calcium or something in your water as well). Winta, do you use filtered water? Check the ppm's of your water, I lived in a place one time that had 670ppm out of the tap! it dropped to under 200ppm after being filtered to 1 micron. It also looks like you're watering from the top from how your perilite is all at the top of the dirt like that. I would get a tray for the plant and water in the tray and stop watering from the top. Just add ferts to the top and water it a little each time, but do the majority of your watering from the bottom in a tray or plant dish. Get one that's oversized by a few inches so you don't have to keep adding a bunch of water over a long period of time. Let the plant dry out and droop just a little and that will help the roots stretch and keep root rot from happening.

Flush it, let it dry out and droop just a little, and water from the botom from now on. I bet your ferts are ok, I think it's something locked up but it doesn't really look typical of too much N if you way my opinion, looks more like a mineral lockup.

winta

winta

yea your right i do feed from the top never heard about the bottom (dummy lol) ill try that out! i use ph'ed tap water that sat out for 24hrs or ro if i got the quarters lol thanx for the info bro :)

It looks like overwatering and somehow it's getting too much salt (could be N or calcium or something in your water as well). Winta, do you use filtered water? Check the ppm's of your water, I lived in a place one time that had 670ppm out of the tap! it dropped to under 200ppm after being filtered to 1 micron. It also looks like you're watering from the top from how your perilite is all at the top of the dirt like that. I would get a tray for the plant and water in the tray and stop watering from the top. Just add ferts to the top and water it a little each time, but do the majority of your watering from the bottom in a tray or plant dish. Get one that's oversized by a few inches so you don't have to keep adding a bunch of water over a long period of time. Let the plant dry out and droop just a little and that will help the roots stretch and keep root rot from happening.

Flush it, let it dry out and droop just a little, and water from the botom from now on. I bet your ferts are ok, I think it's something locked up but it doesn't really look typical of too much N if you way my opinion, looks more like a mineral lockup.

winta

winta

The Raz Green pheno....

So here is the Raz green pheno at __days (i forgot lol) but its 2days in 12 :) i trained her like the rest of the girls and boy did she like it :lock: the green pheno is a lil more funky than fruity thought the fruity smell is still present the purple pheno has just as much funk but more fruity smellin (but that was when my boy grew it so it might be different with me growing it ;)) well heres some pix of one of the ladies sks will have his way with lol

Wf razg 5 4 10 a
Wf razg 5 4 10 b
Wf razg 5 4 10 c
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hmmm, when the perlite rises to the top, that generally would mean you're watering too fast... Kinda like flooding the top and then it bubbles as it seeps into the soil. This causes the soil to trap air pockets and the lighte perlite would rise to the top and then the soil would compact. This happened to me in my first time with soil... If you water slowly and start in the center, the roots will be much happier and the perlite would stay evenly dispersed throughout the pot... What do you think Winta? :thinking

BTW, that raz looks nice! :mmm

winta

winta

i dam sure do water fast lmao shady shady shady u know me like the back of your hand lol

Hmmm, when the perlite rises to the top, that generally would mean you're watering too fast... Kinda like flooding the top and then it bubbles as it seeps into the soil. This causes the soil to trap air pockets and the lighte perlite would rise to the top and then the soil would compact. This happened to me in my first time with soil... If you water slowly and start in the center, the roots will be much happier and the perlite would stay evenly dispersed throughout the pot... What do you think Winta? :thinking

winta

winta

Brownies for the wife :)

my wife has been extra nauseous lately so i decided to make my love some brownies :) nothin special just a :

Canna Oil

8th of blue dream
1cup of grapeseed oil
crock pot

Brownies

1/4 cup canna oil
1/4 cup water
1 egg
1 box of brownie mix
1 buttered or greased flat metal pan

baked the bud on low by itself for 2hrs till it was slightly brown then added the grapeseed oil and let it cook for 4hours on low. after the time was up i let the oil cool for 5 mins strained it into a cup through some cheese cloth then just followed the brownie for makin "fudgey like" brownies lol preheated the oven to 350 and baked them for a half hour let em cool off for 5 mins and wallah yum yums :) nothin tricky or new just good eats :) heres some shots now im back to :rollj:

Brownies
Grapeseed oil
Crock pot
Canna oil1
Canna oil2
Brownies2
Brownies3
Brownies4
P

Pow3rBaLL

you prolly heard enough of this, but u have some official ass strains bra, i subd!

winta

winta

thanx for the kind words my dude i appreciate it :)

you prolly heard enough of this, but u have some official ass strains bra, i subd!

yea ill have to try that my dude seems waaay better! and yea that raz was one of the main ones i wanted to hit cuz of the description of the sks and seeing it i think we got a perfect match :)

Yo winta, check this out

http://medicinalmarijuanaofcolorado.com/showthread.php?254-Cannabis-infused-oil-and-butter

It's my method. I use a pressure cooker and coconut oil. A pressure cooker will get that shit WAY more potent than a crock pot in 1/4 of the time. BUT it's gonna reak your house up like a motha fuka.

The raz green and the SKS are gonna make a sick cross. It's gonna be a frekin' shrub!

winta

winta

just stole a couple of brownies from my wife while she is in the shower :giggle no wonder she is feeling better lol

H

haze89

just stole a couple of brownies from my wife while she is in the shower :giggle no wonder she is feeling better lol

lol, howd they come out homie? I made some POTENT ass peanut butter the other day that nearly had me knocked the fuck out at work lol.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Nutes: Flora Nova Grow,Cal Mg,Silica Blast, Great White and Hygrozyme

Temp and RH: 70/60% (idk how that happened but im happy lol)

Damn winta, this is what I use. I found it works better by using some humates and fulvic acid (diamond nectar and diamond black), some Ascophyllum Nodosum (norwegian) seaweed ( ) , and some good ol molasses to feed the beneficials. If you're considering trying anything new, try just one of these, I've dicked around enough to know these do the job. emerald triangle Purplemaxx works good too, but the gravity has hormones (gibberellic acid) in it and will hermie your shit if you're not careful.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Looking good winta! I have a cute littel veg area that used to be a closet too. I hope I can get a little T-5 this summer to put in there. I've been using a bunch of CFL's but I just need enough light to keep a few babies at a time. Can I have a brownie?

winta

winta

Bloom room....

the wife loved them she aint sick like that its great :)

lol, howd they come out homie? I made some POTENT ass peanut butter the other day that nearly had me knocked the fuck out at work lol.

its said "no product" when i checked it lol

Damn winta, this is what I use. I found it works better by using some humates and fulvic acid (diamond nectar and diamond black), some Ascophyllum Nodosum (norwegian) seaweed ( ) , and some good ol molasses to feed the beneficials. If you're considering trying anything new, try just one of these, I've dicked around enough to know these do the job. emerald triangle Purplemaxx works good too, but the gravity has hormones (gibberellic acid) in it and will hermie your shit if you're not careful.

thanx man! yea got the lil mini veg :) and of course u can have a brownie bro slide through:character0180: better hurry though lol

Looking good winta! I have a cute littel veg area that used to be a closet too. I hope I can get a little T-5 this summer to put in there. I've been using a bunch of CFL's but I just need enough light to keep a few babies at a time. Can I have a brownie?

Bloom

so its day 3 of bloom and things are doin great! they all seem to be openin up and they are all showin pistils except the ud#1 so im happy :) heres some shots of the black widow:anim_19:

Wf flowering 5 5 10
Wf blkw 5 5 10 a
Wf blkw 5 5 10 b
Wf blkw 5 5 10 c
winta

winta

Veg room....

Veg

everything is pretty good over here in veg i chopped the tops off my jfk :confused0059:and took cuts to even things out with the ud mom :)

Wf vroom 5 5 10
Wf jfk mp 5 5 10
Wf jfk dp 5 5 10
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice LST skillz brah! The bloom and veg rooms are gonna be full soon... I'm looking toward to winta bud shots... :cool

winta

winta

thanks my dude i cant wait for bud shots either :giggle

Very nice LST skillz brah! The bloom and veg rooms are gonna be full soon... I'm looking toward to winta bud shots... :cool

Top Bottom