The Winta Fiesta Thread: Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Whoops, this one works, I'll have to edit that.

The price on this stuff varies like crazy, some companies sell it for $75 for 2 pounds, but algit has the lowest price on it by far.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

The black widow looks badass too! Nice work! Heres a thread on AN for ya

winta

winta

yo that an is the truth! definatly gotta get some of that bro! i think the sks x bw is gonna be bonkers bro! and if the ud #4 is a girl maaan(if not ill just flower a clone off the ud #5 mom im keepin and hit that:rofl)

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Duuuuude! I got my seaweed today! 11lbs of it. 5tbsp blends up into a quart of fert! I dunno what I'm gonna do with this much, and I almost ordered the 55lb bag! It's good for anything that grows and it's basically nori so you can eat it and it tastes good. It adds a nice flavor to herb. 11lbs, that must be good enough for at least 30 gallons of fert! fertilizer companies must be making money hand over fist selling this stuff at $40 a pint!

If you're comming out for the campout or if you're ever out this way, send me a PM.

winta

winta

that shit looks mean bro! whats it smell/taste/smoke like?

S

Socachi

Winta my man ladies in Flower are lookin great, nice and bushy. :rock

winta

winta

yea im tryin to get way more bud than i got in my other runs :harvest:(i normally only get a half pound that aint good lol)

Winta my man ladies in Flower are lookin great, nice and bushy. :rock

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Sweet, sweet floral mangoes, lemons, pineapple, sugar cane, and blonde hash is the flavor and smell. I can tell if one of my friends showed up at Cervantes (a venue here) by the smell. it's very unique and pungent. It's as unique and identifiable as DJ shorts blueberry. there's a reason why this clone has been around since '04. I know some folks who only grow this clone. I don't blame them, it's hard to beat for the high ammount of yield and dankness that doesn't take too much longer than an indica. It's a very solid strain and it breeds true. you'll love it, you'll keep it around for sure.

winta

winta

sounds tuff cant wait!

Sweet, sweet floral mangoes, lemons, pineapple, sugar cane, and blonde hash is the flavor and smell. I can tell if one of my friends showed up at Cervantes (a venue here) by the smell. it's very unique and pungent. It's as unique and identifiable as DJ shorts blueberry. there's a reason why this clone has been around since '04. I know some folks who only grow this clone. I don't blame them, it's hard to beat for the high ammount of yield and dankness that doesn't take too much longer than an indica. It's a very solid strain and it breeds true. you'll love it, you'll keep it around for sure.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Real nice and sturdy plants there winta, stellar work for sure!

winta

winta

Santa is still the shit!

So the first cut to show a root is one of Santa's gifts the Black Widow :party0044: the mom it came from is beastin as well should be a nice strain for my collection...and some crosses ;) heres some pix

southstreets

southstreets

yea nice work bro!!! lookin super good!!! im gettin excited for ya bro!!!

Top Bottom