The Winta Fiesta Thread: Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
lol im tryin man i love all kinds of smoke plus i wanna be like u pollen chuckin one day ;) its either Chemdog's Sister s1 or Chemdog's Sister x 707 headband im waitin on the surprise :)
Looking pretty good so far winta...:thinking maybe a bit more CalMag and light for those babies. In the meantime, here's a couple veg shots of the 707HB and Chem's Sis/D for you to compare...

707 Headband...
http://i769.invalid.com/albums/xx335/Shady-Sativa/Round%203/Round%203%20Veg/707HB0.jpg

http://i769.invalid.com/albums/xx335/Shady-Sativa/Round%203/Round%203%20Veg/707HB1.jpg
Here's a couple shots of a SIS and DUD. The DUD is on the right and about 13" tall... measured from the top of the soil.

http://i769.invalid.com/albums/xx335/Shady-Sativa/Round%203/Round%203%20Veg/SISandDUD.jpg

And a top view...
http://i769.invalid.com/albums/xx335/Shady-Sativa/Round%203/Round%203%20Veg/SISandDUD1.jpg

winta

winta

ok cool i got em at 2ml of cal mg a gal should i be at 3 or more? yea they werent gettin alot of light love along with a couple others but i just flipped the guavas so they should be good. thanx for the pix im lookin at my pix and yours side by side.....u think any look similar to u?

Looking pretty good so far winta...:thinking maybe a bit more CalMag and light for those babies. In the meantime, here's a couple veg shots of the 707HB and Chem's Sis/D for you to compare...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'd be at 3 ml/gal of CalMag about now based on your photos... Looks like you may have the 707HB as the father cuz the leaves are slightly thinner. However the 707HB had strong lateral branching... Almost perpendicular to the main stem, whereas the Chem's Sis branches like to grow upwards... :cool

winta

winta

:party0042: sounds good to me Sis Band, Head Sisters,chemband, 707 sisters :)

I'd be at 3 ml/gal of CalMag about now based on your photos... Looks like you may have the 707HB as the father cuz the leaves are slightly thinner. However the 707HB had strong lateral branching... Almost perpendicular to the main stem, whereas the Chem's Sis branches like to grow upwards... :cool

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hmmm... ChemBand is catchy... 707D Sisters maybe? Your choice, but let's hope for some girls... :flowerDamn, now you've got me hyped to pop some of my other beans... :thinking

winta

winta

chemband :) ill top them tomorrow to sex them i think they girls though they whisper in my ear ;) i think im gonna pop the blue buddha next

Hmmm... ChemBand is catchy... 707D Sisters maybe? Your choice, but let's hope for some girls... :flowerDamn, now you've got me hyped to pop some of my other beans... :thinking

S

Socachi

Damn still can't find that download for web scratch & sniff. But hell girls are lookin nice

TortureKill

TortureKill

I feel ya on the Chemdog's Sister, winta. I have some of these girls vegging too, they are some Stinkers! Its a unique and STRONG smell.. I couldnt pin point it, but i Like it. I know theres gna be some killer cuts found in these. Lookin good bro.

420king-MASSES

I feel ya on the Chemdog's Sister, winta. I have some of these girls vegging too, they are some Stinkers! Its a unique and STRONG smell.. I couldnt pin point it, but i Like it. I know theres gna be some killer cuts found in these. Lookin good bro.

hey torturekill brotha are you planning on a pollination project with these

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Winta that Cheese looks SICK!!! Is it the skunk in veg make your whole grow smell half as bad after you harvest it stinky? I LOVe that shit! Yes!

:boogie:

winta

winta

thanx :giggle

Damn still can't find that download for web scratch & sniff. But hell girls are lookin nice

yea man they are special i can tell. you gonna have some fire my dude!

thank u good sir! she is a funky skunky chunky monkey bro :)

Winta that Cheese looks SICK!!! Is it the skunk in veg make your whole grow smell half as bad after you harvest it stinky? I LOVe that shit! Yes!

:boogie:

so we are at day 61 and the chunk n frost is on the cheese and white bubba! i hit them with a tad too much molasses but they are good no real serious burn. now im flushin from here on out till day 70 or better heres some shots:bong-hits:

Ch day61f a
Ch day61f b
Wb day61f a
Wb day61f b
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I've got bluecheese and pinapple chunk..both part cheese...lol and they are only in their first week of flower and already stinkin' up the place! Gottta love that cheese!

winta

winta

yea man im sure u gonna love em! i got a blue cheese bean waitin for a rainy day :)

I've got bluecheese and pinapple chunk..both part cheese...lol and they are only in their first week of flower and already stinkin' up the place! Gottta love that cheese!

justiceman

justiceman

Lookin good winta. I see you are certainly cranking out the resin my man! I bet those girl's have some nice aroma's as well.

winta

winta

makes me more meticulous ;)

I hear ya, shit'l drive ya crazy at times. :icon_spin:

thanx just! yea man the white bubba smells like straight bubba now and the cheese is sweet cheesy skunky and a lil pine! i cant wait to run these again!

Lookin good winta. I see you are certainly cranking out the resin my man! I bet those girl's have some nice aroma's as well.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Nice looking flowerS winta! Great job bro. U seem to be in great spirits and your energy is contagious. Keep it up VINTA

winta

winta

thanx good buddy! yea man positive attracts more positive so i keep that in mind or at least try to lol but yea im excited should be some fire! :rastadancing:

Nice looking flowerS winta! Great job bro. U seem to be in great spirits and your energy is contagious. Keep it up VINTA

Latest posts

Top Bottom