The Winta Fiesta Thread: Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Harvest time

now why would i wanna so u any pix huh/ :giggle here ya go...

So is it harvest time, any pics?

HARVEST TIME!!!!:dance:dance:dance

Day76 and the white bubba & cheese are done! im soooo happy these came out well and im sooped to run them again cuz they look and smell amazing now but once i dial them in its a wrap!! heres some shots!

Wb chop1
Wb chop2
Wb chop3
Wb chop4
Wb chop5
Ch chop1
Ch chop2
Ch chop3
Ch chop4
Ch chop5
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the harvest brah! Those colas look dense and dank... :cool

winta

winta

the wb smells like bubba and dank catpiss and the cheese smells like sweet cheesey dank skunky goodness! i feel like ice t in new jack city "i wanna smoke u so bad..my dick is hard!" :giggle

winta

winta

one more cuz im happy lol after so many speed bumps in the passed year this is such a great feeling to get something done right start to finish ;( lol

Wb n ch harv1
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

It ain't easy being cheesy....

Shit yea winta! that cheese is some dense stankophonic gribness! (I made that last word up, but it seems fitting somehow).

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in good buddy! when i smoke some of that gribness im gonna be strutin that ass struntin that ass :dance LMAO

Shit yea winta! that cheese is some dense stankophonic gribness! (I made that last word up, but it seems fitting somehow).

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
man that cheese looks like some awesome old school goodness I used to have back in the day!

looks great bro - I expect a smoke report :smiley_joint:

winta

winta

thanx bro :) smoke report oooooh yeeea u know iiit! :winking0067:

man that cheese looks like some awesome old school goodness I used to have back in the day!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Winta, you have some lovely looking nugs there. Be sure to remember how long they took; don't smoke it all on Saturday when it dries out enough... lmao, way to get this crop busted out. I still like the bathtub pics the best. Get me all hot and bothered...LOL!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

its more like if its that cheesy its that easy lol..... :rasta2:

^^^^me to bro^^^^

helll yeah W congrats on the ladies they came out bangin now the longest waiting period start's haha :cool0044:

420king-MASSES

nice fuckin pull brotha beautiful nuggage nice thickness they look gurthy lol cant wait for the smoke report dawgy these look insanely good

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Very nice pull Winta!! You did a bangin job myfriend!! Eager for the smoke report now!!

waayne

waayne

Sweet lookin nugs buddy!I can almost smell that Cheese from here!
Happy Harvest!:harvest:
I'll be by for a little taste!;)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Knock knock, can i come in? Damn some been working hard i see lol...congrats dude! I see ya doing great, joining the party for the smoke report...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Knock knock, can i come in? Damn some been working hard i see lol...congrats dude! I see ya doing great, joining the party for the smoke report...
Whaddup bro! Nice to see you back... :cool

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Shady! Its good to be back yeah seeing winta and the bros still rocking out the house ... ;)

Top Bottom