They hate us cause they HortulANUS

• Thread starter Hortulanus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

🤔 one lb ....16 oz... One gal , what to do what to do what to do ? 2 month veg ? Choose a massive yielder ? hmmm I'll think about this one , maybe a massive Scrog , that might work

dire wolf

dire wolf

Got a couple of girls already hacked and ready to spread out

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Well this came in today. I’ll be trying this thing out all weekend. I’ll be testing everything I’ve got and more lol
I don’t know if the quantities are very accurate but understanding terp profiles is the big allure for me. Also having a way to semi-quantify results in addition to just yield numbers could help me out I imagine

066781B0 C2DD 47CE A9A1 18B39959460A

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Well this came in today. I’ll be trying this thing out all weekend. I’ll be testing everything I’ve got and more lol
I don’t know if the quantities are very accurate but understanding terp profiles is the big allure for me. Also having a way to semi-quantify results in addition to just yield numbers could help me out I imagine

View attachment 1076503
What is this voodoo box you have there?

amekins

amekins

View attachment 1076503
I’m very interesting in hearing your impression and evaluation.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter

View attachment 1076503
Everyone 'bout to start sending you samples... Brilliant!

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

@Grownsince95 It’s a test thingy that gives a cannabinoid and terpenoid profile. It allows you to compare with other people testing but that seems pretty useless until they get more data.

@amekins ill look for the info but I read that it has quite a large margin of error but we don’t really have testing options here in Canada. I’ll be posting some results shortly.

@BudGoodman yeah it’s too bad this thing needs a lb to test each time 🤣🤣 But really it only needs 40-50mg
Maybe some Canadian growers can start sending me some bud to smoke, whoops I mean test.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@Grownsince95 It’s a test thingy that gives a cannabinoid and terpenoid profile. It allows you to compare with other people testing but that seems pretty useless until they get more data.

@amekins ill look for the info but I read that it has quite a large margin of error but we don’t really have testing options here in Canada. I’ll be posting some results shortly.

@BudGoodman yeah it’s too bad this thing needs a lb to test each time 🤣🤣 But really it only needs 40-50mg
Maybe some Canadian growers can start sending me some bud to smoke, whoops I mean test.

You sure about testing options? Ive used several independent Labs over the years to test my weed and extracts. Usually costs anywhere from $80 for single samples up to $150 for multiple samples, a bit more if you want terpenes or mold spore counts, but not by much.

A bunch pop up on google.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

You sure about testing options? Ive used several independent Labs over the years to test my weed and extracts. Usually costs anywhere from $80 for single samples up to $150 for multiple samples, a bit more if you want terpenes or mold spore counts, but not by much.

A bunch pop up on google.

Thanks man. Maybe I should have said in Toronto but I’ll look into it again. I was talking to a couple labs in the fall and wasn’t having a good time with turn around times and subscription fees, maybe I should look into it again.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

View attachment 1076503
Sick!

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

View attachment 1076503
Das rilly coo........damn

Latest posts

Top Bottom