Theyre first night out .i hope theyll be ok

• Thread starter DevinA95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Is the white stuff just flat against your leaf or does it look a little fuzzy? Keep an eye on it if it's been raining a lot powdery mildew happens quickly and easily in wet climates

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I would hit it with some peppermint castile soap, or something that has a pH range of around 7.5-8 to get that mildew in check pronto.

Pure crop 1 is ideal for this situation, but short of that, any fungicide/insect soap should do, just make sure it's food grade. You need to get on that fast.

DevinA95

DevinA95

Is the white stuff just flat against your leaf or does it look a little fuzzy? Keep an eye on it if it's been raining a lot powdery mildew happens quickly and easily in wet climates
It doesn't look fuzzy to me. I will go out tomorrow to handle it.

DevinA95

DevinA95

Growth is slow but that's to be expected considering what happened. Your plants look very good. Healthy, and they are growing even if it's hard to see. The third picture you posted you can see evidence of new growth, just look at your tall top branches that are reaching up. All that lower jungly stuff is what happens when you re veg, because of they way it grew when it flowered it looks funky as it starts grow back into veg, but it is happening.

You will probably want to get a cage around your plant before fall anyways otherwise those tall branches will hang down when they get a heavy bud on the end. Ideally if you want to train them out now is the time to be doing it, as when they start to flower again in the fall you won't want to be moving them as much after buds have set. Play around, experiment, find what works best for you
I will look into getting some cage wire next. Thanks for explaining to me that they are still growing. Its hard for me to notice.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Honestly the same thing happens to me at my grow, when you see them a lot it is harder to notice the changes that occur. For me I haven't seen your plants in weeks so it is a lot easier for me to notice.

Also take Franksters advice seriously powdery mildew can be a big deal. If that is what you have and you don't get rid of it now you will have it for the rest of your season. I would bring some spray with you next time you go check just in case it is, that way you can spray it right away.

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Regarding deer eating colas and buds.

I'd nail an empty onion bag (mesh) to a tree near my plants. Fill this bag with human hair, I collected my hair when the wife would cut mine.

No more deer, lol.

DevinA95

DevinA95

I just got back and I dont think the white is mildew. It wiped right off and came off when I sprayed the Insect spray. I watered them and they all looked fine

DevinA95

DevinA95

That's awesome, just keep an eye on those leaves since if it is pm it will come back. A small magnifying glass or jewelers loupe will help a lot with proper identification
I'm going to get a jewelers loupe eventually. They seem to be handy for this

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Lmao. You missed an awesome goofy trend. Imagine pants you could put a 5 gallon bucket in the legs and a 2 liter in the back pocket. Jnco lol

DevinA95

DevinA95

How’s it going back there, D 95?
20210801 192647
20210801 192617
20210801 192655
20210801 192701
20210801 192655 1

Sorry for not updating in awhile everyone. I went out yesterday after it rained to check on them for the first time in about a week. They seemed happy and doing good to me. I was wondering if I should top dress with anything else? I just reupped their woem castings about 2 weeks ago. I'm glad you all are hanging around and asking about my grow.

Top Bottom