Theyre first night out .i hope theyll be ok

• Thread starter DevinA95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DevinA95

DevinA95

I went to check on the girls after about a week of leaving them alone. We've been getting decent rain lately so I knew they would be fine. They all looked happy and grown a good bit since last seeing them. they do look like they started flowering. Do you think they will reveg?
20210626 195158
20210626 195152
20210626 194939
20210626 194425
20210626 194930
20210626 194900

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Nice and healthy! Leaves are looking great color is way more on point. Good work!

They will re veg for sure it will take some time however. I would expect them to take maybe a month to get back to full speed veg growth. Some people say removing buds helps this I am not sure personally.

Another option would be to take advantage of the start into flowering you have to light DEP them, but might not be practical since you don't really go out every day

DevinA95

DevinA95

Nice and healthy! Leaves are looking great color is way more on point. Good work!

They will re veg for sure it will take some time however. I would expect them to take maybe a month to get back to full speed veg growth. Some people say removing buds helps this I am not sure personally.

Another option would be to take advantage of the start into flowering you have to light DEP them, but might not be practical since you don't really go out every day
I'm fine with leaving them to do their own thing because see like you said, thats not very practical. I can be patient, just was hoping this wouldn't be as big as they get. I appreciate your input. I was happy to see they looked so good considering that I wasn't sure on what to expect. Glad to know they will get themselves back on track. I know this probably effects the yield but does it do anything to the quality of your harvest?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm fine with leaving them to do their own thing because see like you said, thats not very practical. I can be patient, just was hoping this wouldn't be as big as they get. I appreciate your input. I was happy to see they looked so good considering that I wasn't sure on what to expect. Glad to know they will get themselves back on track. I know this probably effects the yield but does it do anything to the quality of your harvest?
Are these autos? A hardened plant on schedule should not re-veg once it flowers unless you change up its schedule a lot. Autos? ... Not so much.

DevinA95

DevinA95

Are these autos? A hardened plant on schedule should not re-veg once it flowers unless you change up its schedule a lot. Autos? ... Not so much.
They aren't supposed to be autos. They're supposed to be feminized. I had them under my porch for a week before putting them where they are now. I never set them in the sun at all though. Maybe I should've gave them sunlight a couple hours a day before fully putting them out?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They aren't supposed to be autos. They're supposed to be feminized. I had them under my porch for a week before putting them where they are now. I never set them in the sun at all though. Maybe I should've gave them sunlight a couple hours a day before fully putting them out?
Nah, I wouldn't worry about it now. That's probably a good idea though. Morning sun and afternoon shade for hardening.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Quality should be just fine, I'm cutting down 8 plants in a couple days that re vegged cause they started flowering when I lost a light inside, they are small but look awesome. We still have a lot of time left in the summer too, you will see them get bigger before they are done in the fall.

Rooke

Rooke

Thanks man👍. Still in the woods lol its hot as hell outside and havnt felt like messing with it much so thats why I think the bottom leaves are so light green and mangled looking. I left them in the space bucket alittle too long. Did let them set under my porch for about a week before taking them out though.
I went to check on the girls after about a week of leaving them alone. We've been getting decent rain lately so I knew they would be fine. They all looked happy and grown a good bit since last seeing them. they do look like they started flowering. Do you think they will reveg?View attachment 1139984View attachment 1139985View attachment 1139986View attachment 1139987View attachment 1139988View attachment 1139989
Heya Devin just reading this now. By putting them under your porch for that length of time messed with your light schedule and that’s why they started to flower on you best to ride it out now and see how they do revegging. Be patient and keep them fed best of luck bro!

DevinA95

DevinA95

Heya Devin just reading this now. By putting them under your porch for that length of time messed with your light schedule and that’s why they started to flower on you best to ride it out now and see how they do revegging. Be patient and keep them fed best of luck bro!

Quality should be just fine, I'm cutting down 8 plants in a couple days that re vegged cause they started flowering when I lost a light inside, they are small but look awesome. We still have a lot of time left in the summer too, you will see them get bigger before they are done in the fall.
Ok good. I wasn't sure on what to expect will happen going through reveg. If they don't reveg then that means they'll finish up the size they are now right?

DevinA95

DevinA95

Just out of curiosity and sorry for the overload of questions but what do I expect during reveg? Just no growth for a month or so and then gets back on track? What happens to the already started flowers?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You do realize that letting your girls out on their own without a chaperone is a risky move.
🤣

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

I haven't done out door in a while but we had this problem in northern California putting our plants out too early, sometimes even in the greenhouse without enough supplemental light. They will go back to veg growth but you are going to lose some time unfortunately.

Your buds will stop growing and slowly your plant will start to resume vegetative growth, leaves and stems growing vs buds. Expect weird three or even one bladed leaves, and make sure to prune off any unnecessary stuff or they will make a tiny jungle in themselves.

I agree that any of the buds that are on there now are undesirable. I would recommend just removing them.

DevinA95

DevinA95

I haven't done out door in a while but we had this problem in northern California putting our plants out too early, sometimes even in the greenhouse without enough supplemental light. They will go back to veg growth but you are going to lose some time unfortunately.

Your buds will stop growing and slowly your plant will start to resume vegetative growth, leaves and stems growing vs buds. Expect weird three or even one bladed leaves, and make sure to prune off any unnecessary stuff or they will make a tiny jungle in themselves.

I agree that any of the buds that are on there now are undesirable. I would recommend just removing them.
I really appreciate your advice. I did retop one when I went out just as an experiment. I forgot to mention that. Next time I go back I will try to pull the flowers off and maybe defoliate alittle more

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

I'm glad your are learning and your plants are responding. Just keep at it. It's easy to get discouraged but you will benefit a lot from this crop, in many ways. They still have a ways to go but they are getting there, keep it up!

Top Bottom