Third Round Same Probleem .

• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I use submirgable pump in my tank to flood the floor . Withing hours its all gone . Last week only water .
Everything is fine so far .. but ill keep alook on my watering now for the next couple of days .
Tommorow will post video.

Good evining everybody ..

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Thanks I built the whole thing myself it's turnkey room number two has just started 47 gavitas total
Bout time to rock the house

Runing 11 750 3 phase gavita in one room and 6x 1000w de 3 phase in the second .
When I finnish this grow in june ill go for 50 gavita or dimlux as well :)

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Thanks I built the whole thing myself it's turnkey room number two has just started 47 gavitas total
Bout time to rock the house

I used to grow with runoff before . You have no idea how much my life is easyier now !! Just need to dial it up and I know its not b4 two or 3 grows in this steup to fully figure it out :s

hiboy

hiboy

I used to grow with runoff before . You have no idea how much my life is easyier now !! Just need to dial it up and I know its not b4 two or 3 grows in this steup to fully figure it out :s
All run off means is that you water a little bit more why is your life so much easier

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I also start to use those . They are new here ..

You dont need ballast for it .

DSC 0108
DSC 0104

hiboy

hiboy

Glad you like your set up
and I like mine
I mix some nutes in a container and turn on my pool pump and then I turn it off
and I don't have any doubts about anything because everything is healthy
I get some run off so I know that no salt is building up
If I think there's a problem I can just do a flush

Last edited:
P

PharmHand

Becouse I dont need feeding setup or to get ride of run off . Thats how its easier . And effective !!
But obviously not perfect since you have recurring issues. You're essentially feeding thru the bum and the poops coming out your leaves. It's messing with quality/quantity potential I guarantee that

hiboy

hiboy

But obviously not perfect since you have recurring issues. You're essentially feeding thru the bum and the poops coming out your leaves. It's messing with quality/quantity potential I guarantee that
Speaking of which if it's dirt or Coco that would be very wrong but it was rw u coul probably get away with it

gwheels

gwheels

I am running a 4 pot autopot system. I think the idea is kind of the same. I have 4 pots that are 4 gallons each filled with coco and perlite and they are fed by a 1/4 line to the plants from a 13 gallon reservoir. There is no run off because it is watered from under the plant. I top up the reservoir with about 10 gallons of nute water a week. This is the first time I am running it but I think it is kind of what pravada is talking about. And the instructions I have with it say the nature of the system prevents salt accumulation from reaching the plant. I have no idea why they are not doing well. Mine are off but I know why. I overadjusted with some ph down and had to fix it a couple of days later (time in the tent was cut short). But i think it is trucking a long again.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

They all start to yellow with dead brown batches from down and they make thier way to the top ..

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

And always always start week 2/3 flower and get worse by week 6 .

hiboy

hiboy

Whenever I see a problem of leaves looking strange and it doesn't look like a deficiency the first thing that popps in my head is flush because you might as will reboot the system
but unfortunately in this situation you can't flush so there you are
I would always top feed then drain to waste
I use to do a flood and drain return to res but it's not the right way to do it
you want freshwater and fresh nutrients every time you don't want leftover stuff with water sitting around hoping that your plants soak it all up meanwhile your humidity is probably going through the roof until it does maybe leaving stagnant spots of water
I build grow rooms many of them and I've never ever seen anything like this before I would always have walkways to walk down I would not keep plants too bunched up
And make sure to have a lot of fresh air or CO2 and a lot of air movement
Hb

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Whenever I see a problem of leaves looking strange and it doesn't look like a deficiency the first thing that popps in my head is flush because you might as will reboot the system
but unfortunately in this situation you can't flush so there you are
I would always top feed then drain to waste
I use to do a flood and drain return to res but it's not the right way to do it
you want freshwater and fresh nutrients every time you don't want leftover stuff with water sitting around hoping that your plants soak it all up meanwhile your humidity is probably going through the roof until it does maybe leaving stagnant spots of water
I build grow rooms many of them and I've never ever seen anything like this before I would always have walkways to walk down I would not keep plants too bunched up
And make sure to have a lot of fresh air or CO2 and a lot of air movement
Hb

Guess what .... i got them out one by one and flushed them all...
I said i flushed 3x now :)

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Ill let them dry and increase the p&k.
Ill let u know in couple of days .

Latest posts

Top Bottom