This album is dedicated to all the haters and nay sayers ... 12 Plant 16K

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Ptopstp u bro, really like the 12 plant idea, but honestly do u think beyond 10gal is overkill for a month veg? I never saw a yield difference inside, at least for me at least

M

Mr. Greeny

Nice work MGC! I know what it takes to tend to something like that, and it ain't easy. I must say that their are a lot of haters on this site. My buddy told me that I would like this site because it was more about growing then being childish and foolish. Well some of these people on your thread are proving tha wrong. I don't think I will be staying around too much longer. Again, great job. I hope you had a huge trim party. Because that would of been a b!tch to trim all that with only a couple people.
Cheers!

T

TreFarmer

Dude if you think I give a fuck about what people think you got the wrong guy. The only thing I am guilty of is telling the truth. I could sit here all day long like some folks and stroke my johnson and say I pull 5lbers indoors but I don't. I tell it like it is. Hell my 1.5 pounders look just as big as some four pounders I seen on here.

wow turns out there are alot more hoes on the farm than I thought.

12plants bro, 12 plants. im sure its hard to wrap your pea brain around a plant limit, Im sure you were real bummed the last time you pulled 18lbs you flame

Gettum!!
:punch

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Nice work MGC! I know what it takes to tend to something like that, and it ain't easy. I must say that their are a lot of haters on this site

No doubt, it's a lot more physical work than I could handle, gotta give respect for someone who can keep a room this size running well. 1.5 average per is damn good and people's ideas on yields lately seem heavily influenced by some not very credible sources on the webs. Do these guys even grow?

And Greeny, hang out a bit, there are lots of great discussions here and only a few with this kind of thing going on. Personally I just back out quietly when bad apples show up, way to busy for that and they can go waste someone else's time (preferably some other troll). In case you haven't noticed yet, there's a great feature on this site to ignore posts fromusers you don't want to see, makes reading certain threads a lot more pleasant. And in spite of what you've seen so far, I truly think the farm has a lot less of this than most boards, the reason I'm here instead. You can get a lot more accomplished a lot faster while reading less bs - a high standard for solid info and a very heavy-handed ban policy (again which makes is place what it is, just hope I don't ever get hit with it!)

M

Mr. Greeny

And Greeny, hang out a bit, there are lots of great discussions here and only a few with this kind of thing going on. In case you haven't noticed yet, there's a great feature on this site to ignore posts fromusers you don't want to see, makes reading certain threads a lot more pleasant.

I don't want to steal this guys thread. So I appreciate you telling me about this feature. I had no idea about it. Will you PM me on how to use?

Your right, an elbow and a half is damn good for a single indoor plant. I like how a lot of people who get in to this for pure monetary reasons, are the ones trying to pull 3-5 pound plants! Don't get me wrong, their are people who do this because they enjoy growing and just want to see if they can pull it off. I like to go on craigslist every now and then, and laugh at all the grow equipment up for sale. You know half that comes from people who were in it for the greed and found out they didn't have a green thumb.

Cheers!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I haven't been on the boards much as of late, been super busy as of late. One of my projects was this new room that I built. I built this room for everyone who said I couldn't pull over 3 elbows a plant in soil. And trust me that is everyone I have talked to about this project. Here are the specs.

Fuck the haters, FTW!

Dude if you think I give a fuck about what people think you got the wrong guy. The only thing I am guilty of is telling the truth. I could sit here all day long like some folks and stroke my johnson and say I pull 5lbers indoors but I don't. I tell it like it is. Hell my 1.5 pounders look just as big as some four pounders I seen on here.

For someone that's been watching on the sidelines seem like you came off pretty damn cocky hitting your numbers and anticipating haters before they even came
, so I could see why there swarming at the obvious

18 elbows is still 18 elbows mad props its not easy to pull off to the trolls that dont know, but still half of what you were claiming to hit in the beginning, should have rephrased that opening imo

I could care less about the drama like everyone should but it is what it is

Takes balls to run a setup like that and even BIGGER to post those true numbers
To the people actually taking this thread into consideration on future setups

+1 on that homie

Since no one asked what size smart pot did you have best luck with?

Looking forward to seeing another log Mr., F the 18 you hit the knowledge is what matters take it and run with it.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Will you PM me on how to use?

Probabaly worth saying here, Just go to their public profile and there's a pull down labeled "user lists" with the ignore option. Like an ad blocker for filtering idiots..

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Just want to clarify one thing. The reason I tried a vertical grow was not for pure profit, thats why I am not totally crushed that I didn't hit my goal. I wanted to see what I could get off a vert grow, and I got my answer. Where I live marijuana is legally available to qualified patients. Many people do not have the means or know how to grow their own and are on a very tight budget. Many people with diabilitating ilnesses are on disability and live soley on their check they get on a month to month basis. (Like my father) I donate most all of my access to a dispensary and a caregiver network with the understanding that they help out those patients that are struggling. Ofcourse I keep enough for myself but I have a decent job and am not struggling like these folks and I also have the ability to actually work.
Just wanted to say that so you guys know what this room is all about.

N

norm

wow turns out there are alot more hoes on the farm than I thought.

12plants bro, 12 plants. im sure its hard to wrap your pea brain around a plant limit, Im sure you were real bummed the last time you pulled 18lbs you flame
how many plants?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
One of the ways to become a loved sports hero in America is to do what you say you are going to do. Like Joe Namath against the Colts in 1968. He guaranteed victory as an underdog and won the game. Both teams were pro teams so it wasn't that improbable that they could win but Namath and the jets were heavy underdogs.

Another way is when the light heavyweight champion challenges the heavyweight champion. It shouldn't even be a fair fight. But the challenger thinks he can do it and talks a confident talk. Then he does better than anybody thinks but gets beat. We love him for trying an impossible task with the courage to lose trying in front of all to see.

But GoodCat is taking it up a notch. He lost to the heavyweight champ and wants a rematch. I really love a guy like that.

This time use your jab more GoodCat. I think you can hit 3 lbs. It is very strain and veg time dependent you just need to keep tweaking and see what you can do.

GPW is overrated. 18 lbs is real. 18 pounds!!!!

I like the things you do Mr. GoodCat.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

So what size smart pot did you have your best yielder? :dull

Any close to your goal of a 3 lber?

The plants were all growin in soil my LAST run in 45-gal smart pots. This run I have some 15, 20 and 25 gallon smart pots with coco/hydroton (chow mix) as of right now they all seem the be about the same. The ones in the bigger pots may be a tad bit wider and the ones in the 15's a bit taller but size wise they look pretty close.

One of the ways to become a loved sports hero in America is to do what you say you are going to do. Like Joe Namath against the Colts in 1968. He guaranteed victory as an underdog and won the game. Both teams were pro teams so it wasn't that improbable that they could win but Namath and the jets were heavy underdogs.

Another way is when the light heavyweight champion challenges the heavyweight champion. It shouldn't even be a fair fight. But the challenger thinks he can do it and talks a confident talk. Then he does better than anybody thinks but gets beat. We love him for trying an impossible task with the courage to lose trying in front of all to see.

But GoodCat is taking it up a notch. He lost to the heavyweight champ and wants a rematch. I really love a guy like that.

This time use your jab more GoodCat. I think you can hit 3 lbs. It is very strain and veg time dependent you just need to keep tweaking and see what you can do.

GPW is overrated. 18 lbs is real. 18 pounds!!!!

I like the things you do Mr. GoodCat.

I think I could do it for sure now knowing all the parameters. I honestly think you would need like a 4 month veg in order to get 3+ though. SO this is the delima I am faced with. Sice I have a dedicated veg room do I turn and burn every 9 weeks with a 9 week veg or go for the big dogs? If I get 1.5 on a 63 day veg or 3 on a 4 month veg it would probably be about the same weight when I do my end of year, lol. I am looking for that balance, but I am going to grow a TRUE 3lber so folks really know what one looks like. Just probably not this run.

B

bentley

Everybody's talking about yield but what I wanna know is how was the quality??? On a scale of 1-10 and did you weigh the small fluffy buds or only the nice quality buds??? Great grow by the way if u keep posting il keep following and can you include more details and pics I love to learn about growing trees

socalval

socalval

hey thats my old avatar lmao . from the look of the pic i was thinking two lbs . Not HATING ! I have never grown anything that big mad props for that . Hope your next round gets you closer to your goal . :fighting0003:

socalval

socalval

Just want to clarify one thing. The reason I tried a vertical grow was not for pure profit, thats why I am not totally crushed that I didn't hit my goal. I wanted to see what I could get off a vert grow, and I got my answer. Where I live marijuana is legally available to qualified patients. Many people do not have the means or know how to grow their own and are on a very tight budget. Many people with diabilitating ilnesses are on disability and live soley on their check they get on a month to month basis. (Like my father) I donate most all of my access to a dispensary and a caregiver network with the understanding that they help out those patients that are struggling. Ofcourse I keep enough for myself but I have a decent job and am not struggling like these folks and I also have the ability to actually work.
Just wanted to say that so you guys know what this room is all about.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ! Heres a man that cares .:bong2:

B

Bluenote

so your in a 16k room and your pulling 18Ps off it?

Id be pissed!

props for telling the real weights though . . .lol

think maybe you'll have more than one picture the whole flower cycle this time?

for a thread pointed all the haters and naysayers you sure made them rethink their thoughts!

no offense but the jokes on you man

Uh huh. I hesitate to point this out to you 'cause you'll likely get all testy , but 1.125 a bulb on an *experiment* really isn't bad in *anybodies* book , give the guy some credit for making the attempt and documenting it , and for telling the damn truth at the end.

18 lbs is a joke? Pretty fair joke it seems to me , maybe not optimal , maybe not meeting the goal but a pretty fair stop along the way all in all.Kudos to the OP for trying , I look forward to the future efforts with a high degree of interest.

Top Bottom