This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I must just be over it lol.. I am ruthless to the plants at harvest or if I have to kill a plant for whatever reason. Snip snip, see ya later alligator... lol. The part that makes me sad is knowing there will be trimming I have to do, or if genetics were lost permanently.

Yeah I enjoy culling males and runts.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
It's been a few days since I dusted the plants and I'm starting to see signs of pollination. Doesnt look like there has been much cross pollination, pretty much the only pistils shriveling are the ones I painted. I think next time I'll let them get a bit bigger before pollinating so I get more seeds. I just wanted to make sure these seeds mature fully so I hit them at 2 weeks into flower.

Forgive the lighting, they dont look this orangy yellow under normal light. This plant is directly under the bulb.
Regular
20200916 192226

Pollinated
20200916 192230

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Good harvest brother?

One of my best for sure, wall to wall dank. It's been curing for about a month and a half at this point and really smoking nice now.
shes one im a big fan of :) cheers bud enjoy the fruits of your labor

Thanks dude, shes really kicking my ass right now. I see what you mean about It being a spectacular hash maker. It has a fluffy, almost spongy sort of structure perfect for extraction and it produces just a massive amount of resin heads.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Amorphis is good stuff! Pioneers of that whole melodic death/doom scene.

Dark Tranquillity is also still outstanding.

"The dream is nothing, yet it drives us to the end."

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Love that its Jason bonham on drums, love the looks on Jimmy and Robert and John's faces, love it all.

Top Bottom