This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am much more progressive and instrumentally minded with music for the most part. But i like all kinds of music in general.

But i want my zeppelin like this.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That whole concert to me is the ideal zepplin. hands down.

I was watching a movie on amazon and you got me trapsing through you tube with the ear buds in.

I want to crank up a guitar amp now! This salad of diesels, thai and trainwreck has me zooming!

Of course i just put mixed keif on top!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Do it! lol, what is it 3:30 there?

I'm about ready to crash myself. I ran out of darts and the wife is lookin cozy lol.

Yeah its 3:30. Im winding down. I cant play guitar while the girl sleeps. Lol.

Have a good night bro

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That was Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathering Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict.

Pink Floyd. The original Pink Floyd.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This song hit me hard one night on 2 hits of windowpane. Stuck with me forever the time and place where I first heard it.

This one too..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This song hit me hard one night on 2 hits of windowpane. Stuck with me forever the time and place where I first heard it.

This one too..

Are you going to bed or getting started on Sabbath. I can start posting some killer sabbath. But it might lead to old judas priest and then youre in trouble.

Lol

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Can you pollen just part of the plant?
You can, that's what I did. Just gotta be careful because pollen can go everywhere. I took each plant to a seperate room with all airflow turned off and used a small paintbrush to dust pollen on a couple branches, took it outside to blow off the excess and returned it to the room.

A week later I can see shrivelled pistils on the buds I painted, but everything else still looks sensi.

Top Bottom