This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

They are harmless and just a nuisance. They eat rotting roots and mold and such. They are very common in topsoil.

When i used ocean forest i learned to live with them. They disapear with pro mix. No leaf mold.

Tons of info out there. I picked this at random but good info inside.
I know I can find the info , but I like hearing you guys give me a bedtime story .....

dire wolf

dire wolf

They are harmless and just a nuisance. They eat rotting roots and mold and such. They are very common in topsoil.

When i used ocean forest i learned to live with them. They disapear with pro mix. No leaf mold.

Tons of info out there. I picked this at random but good info inside.
I know I can find the info , but I like hearing you guys give me a bedtime story
Once apon a time there was a beautiful Princess...
princess haze by brothers Grimm ?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
otherwise room is still jungly, sans sick plant. not taking my chances on that one.

Garlic 1 is hugemongous. Biggest plant of the bunch by a mile. Cant even see its tiny little pot lol.
20200924 211812

Also pulled a dragon cheese pheno that resembles the old UK cheese, very happy about that. Terps are noticable instantly. HBCM looks deady too. The seeded buds are swelling which is cool to see.

@Dragonsflame the description of the BMS is bang on. Ive got 2 that smell soapy, and one that has the most obnoxiusly overpowering terngerine zest terps, its unbelievble.
20200924 211759

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
man that room came back quick after you chopped it and started it over from the unevenness 🙃

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
otherwise room is still jungly, sans sick plant. not taking my chances on that one.

Garlic 1 is hugemongous. Biggest plant of the bunch by a mile. Cant even see its tiny little pot lol.View attachment 1035698

Also pulled a dragon cheese pheno that resembles the old UK cheese, very happy about that. Terps are noticable instantly. HBCM looks deady too. The seeded buds are swelling which is cool to see.

@Dragonsflame the description of the BMS is bang on. Ive got 2 that smell soapy, and one that has the most obnoxiusly overpowering terngerine zest terps, its unbelievble.View attachment 1035697

call me crazy but I think your gonna have a nice haul of buds outta this room!

When you say garlic breath, do you mean my dragons garlic breath, or garlic stash, or you growing thug pugs garlic breath?

And yea, the bms is definitely a fun one. We are about to f2 and outcross that...Got 150 -190 plants going right now to pick a male and female, got high hopes to continue workin the line. Shes a great one, and one I think with some further work can become a true gem.

Which do you like better the febreeze soapy ones or the tangerine ones? I've been going towards the soap ones myself just because i have the dragons brew for the tangerine terps, so the soap Febreze ones are more unique imo. Both have a stellar smoke, and both can do a beautiful fade.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
You got some extra lights hung up in there? @Dirtbag
thats just a T5 hanging from when they we babies. Im just burning the 2x 1k's in there.
Wait a min , I must be in a weird time warp ...is this the same room that you were complaining about bothering you in an ocd way ? Wasn't that like a week ago ?

Lol, its still kinda bugging me but im happier with it... Its still a mess really. But it should produce at least.

and also, springtails aren't something to be highly concerned with, they are part of the composting cycle and not going to be harming plants. Definitely don't need to use imidchlorid to get rid of em.

Yeah i dont plan to use Imid. Its far too late into flower anyway, but im pretty sure something else is killing that one plant. I took it out of the room just to be safe. And yeah its your dragons garlic breath im growing, sorry i tend to shorten names of things in my room for convienance, but to be clear it is your collab with thug pug. And one of them is insane. Huge.

As for BMS i think i like both phenos, ive been looking for a good tangerine terp profile for a while and this one is showing real promise. But the soapy ones smell great too. I think ill like them both.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Slayin at home jams... lol

This blew my mind. Cleanest megadeth cover ive ever heard... That guitar playing is what i always aspired to be. Holy man he is unreal on that axe!

Top Bottom