This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lui was legends unlimited indica ? From breeder Steve , right ?
He also did the sweet pink grapefruit if I remember , that was before soma was calling his nydiesel a " pink grapefruit " aroma ...
He was definitely a star back in the day , I grew a lot of sweet tooth , that one was super popular , I remember a lot of great plants...

Then he did some collaboration with DJ , if I remember correctly

Legends ultimate indica iirc, and yeah sweet pink grpefruit. He did collab with DJ short too youre right. Funny he never ended up using any of DJs blueberry females, he only selected one super glossy male blueberry plant and used that crossed with sweet tooth to create shishkaberry.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yup , that was all the big news back then ....
I like your description " super glossy " I never thought of that term , but it perfectly describes some plants , seems like I've seen that a lot on the blueberry leaves...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yup , that was all the big news back then ....
I like your description " super glossy " I never thought of that term , but it perfectly describes some plants , seems like I've seen that a lot on the blueberry leaves...
He described it as being almost metallic it was so shimmery, almost like mother of pearl. Said it was just soaked in resin even as a male and he even smoked a bit and said it tasted like blueberries.

dire wolf

dire wolf

He described it as being almost metallic it was so shimmery, almost like mother of pearl. Said it was just soaked in resin even as a male and he even smoked a bit and said it tasted like blueberries.
Hey dirtbag , do you know him or did you get that info from an interview , you seem to have some history that I wasn't aware of , and I was a big fan of sol
Haven't looked at any writings or interviews lately
Didn't know he was still active , it's been so long

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hey dirtbag , do you know him or did you get that info from an interview , you seem to have some history that I wasn't aware of , and I was a big fan of sol
Haven't looked at any writings or interviews lately
Didn't know he was still active , it's been so long
Nope dont know him. I know folks that know him, and knew people that knew him back in the day but never made the connection myself. But ive heard a lot of his stories and have watched almost every interview i can find with him on youtube.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Legends ultimate indica iirc, and yeah sweet pink grpefruit. He did collab with DJ short too youre right. Funny he never ended up using any of DJs blueberry females, he only selected one super glossy male blueberry plant and used that crossed with sweet tooth to create shishkaberry.

I think that is also where the OG Kush x Blue Satellite cross came out of. Think that was kind of the last of it.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Lui was legends unlimited indica ? From breeder Steve , right ?
He also did the sweet pink grapefruit if I remember , that was before soma was calling his nydiesel a " pink grapefruit " aroma ...
He was definitely a star back in the day , I grew a lot of sweet tooth , that one was super popular , I remember a lot of great plants...

Then he did some collaboration with DJ , if I remember correctly

That sweet pink grapefruit he crossed with NL x Haze , that made his sweet skunk, The original BC sweet skunk

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Honestly thats a good question and not sure if my memory is that good lol we're talking about 1995 I think, this is how I remember it right or wrong not sure, it was just known as sweet skunk, but then over time it was getting ripped off and called other things, so it then took on the original BC sweet skunk name, and thats how the people in the (who was who group) knew it, thats how I remember it, I don't know. I did ask Mike J at PeakseedsBC and Next generation seeds if the SS they use is steve's original one, never got an answer from either.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Honestly thats a good question and not sure if my memory is that good lol we're talking about 1995 I think, this is how I remember it right or wrong not sure, it was just known as sweet skunk, but then over time it was getting ripped off and called other things, so it then took on the original BC sweet skunk name, and thats how the people in the (who was who group) knew it, thats how I remember it, I don't know. I did ask Mike J at PeakseedsBC and Next generation seeds if the SS they use is steve's original one, never got an answer from either.
I would think Mikes is for sure.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

I would think Mikes is for sure.

I don't know the more I think , there was a whole bunch of shit going on at that time with marc etc. and whole bunch of steve's seeds or clones got stolen by one of marc guys, and they started selling under Federation Seed Co I think, thats where the name Island came into it. they renamed it Island sweet skunk. so I would say its not steve's true sweet skunk.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Chicago dispensaries have been selling it is why I ask. One of the biggest companies has made it one of their de facto sativa hybrids of choice. The eighth I got was nice but honestly our cultivators aren't great yet at least so I am sure it wasn't the best version of it. I'm pretty much done buying from dispensaries now so it's basically a moot point.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thought Id share todays project. Im pretty happy with how it turned out!

Some of my contracts are enormous properties and i wanted a way to bring the weedeater with me when im out on the mower, so i made up a couple weedeater mounts to put on my Kubota. Even had kubota grey paint so it all matches lol.
20200922 133234
20200922 133135
20200922 133126
20200922 133114

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Latest posts

Top Bottom