This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Oh fuck Yeah. 17 fully rooted cuts, 4 Kush mint tarts, 4x 4star general Chemdog, 4 x Bermuda pie, 3 x spiked punch, 2 x wedding crasher.

Right, on!

Shit is goin down over the next few days.
20201029 205207

Last edited:
DrGreenThumb0420

DrGreenThumb0420

Evening farmers. Thought I'd give you all a glimpse Into dirtbags garden!
This is a licensed medical grow, 9 plants in flower. 4 platinum cookies and 5 Pre-98 Bubba.

Right now they're under 2x 1000w eye hortilux lamps semi (but not quite) stadium style, temps 22-26c, 40-50% humidity. 8x8' canopy.

Growing in 7 gallon pots of proterra peat/perlite mix amended with half a cup of gaia green 4-4-4 and a cup of worm castings each. Feeding is floranova grow/bloom and massive bloom for a total of 1.6ec, 6.2-6.3ph, on a feed-feed-water cycle.. But I'm going to run the grow formula and massive for the rest of the run and cut out floranova bloom. Just to see what happens.

I'll update as things progress.. just rounded the corner on week 3. And they're starting to pick up a little frost already which is nice to see. The burnt pistil tips are from my sulphur burner... I send them off into week 3 with a good burn.

View attachment 858717 View attachment 858718 View attachment 858719 View attachment 858720 View attachment 858721 View attachment 858722
Beautiful garden sir

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Oops, got the plant count wrong... There is 8x 4 star generals, 4 chronic mint tarts, 3 chronic mints, 1 wedding crasher, and 1 spiked punch.

I'm happy with that. Especially if the 4 star are as potent as he says, since likely half my crop goes into edibles and hash anyway.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
The wife and I's wedding song. Probably, one of the greatest songs ever written.

I never herd this song and i use to play led zeppelin and could hit Robert plants voice...wow. that's cool you found a person like that. only thing I trust is my hand and sometimes that's shaky lol.

don't judge it by the semi depressing lyrics, amazing song structure and fun vocals to sing... great guitar, nd the way the song changes and the lyrical content... its not a joke based on the married with children dvds, ive owned and seen so many times.. that al bundy bro lmao. its an under rated song that not many have herd. maybe you can use it right and get a laugh. but ive replayed the shit o ut of it was going to live preform it but my drummer at the time wouldnt go on stage if i did it... wish i had this bud to explain that the chorus is just a sweet hook but its so fun to sing and play... its not boring. anyway that led zeppelin song is great. keep on doing dirtbag... but if you ever decide to hydro... remember your name b dirtbag and the chron will continue. (i just dont like hydro never had it organic)

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Been a great year for liberty caps in the PNW. Found well over an ounce in the last week on the golf course.. Just found another handful this morning.View attachment 1049846
We call them jap hats here..these were my first ever trip.there was a big gang of us and been out hunting jap hats and gold tops.3 of us stayed back while the rest when out again..we boiled the bag up and had it all .and boy it made everything move lol.my friend just past out and was just mumbling .my other mate was on the ph and asking rich does he want him to call a meat wagon to get his guts pumped out lmfao hahaha...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Figured id stop in and tell yall what ive been up to lately. Workin a lot but also enjoying the shed being shut down, no active hobbies on the go besides a bit of guitar pluckin and beer drinking lol.

I snagged a Banjo yesterday off a local buddy for dirt cheap. Im picking it up slowly but the slim neck is going to take a while to get used to I think. Difficult to hit clean chords so far but I'm improving a bit with it by today already. I'm not much into bluegrass but I do love a good folk tune played on the banjo.

She's an old 5 string Galaxy Vega in mint condish.
20210620 150345

20210620 150353

Also playing with my old Les Paul for a bit tonight, it doesn't get used much anymore. My parents bought it for me when I was 17 and in a band, and they both passed away not long ago so it's very sentimental to me.
20210621 215815

I tend to lean somewhat to darker, heavy tunes when I play. Tonight I'm learning this one on the Banjo. This song hits me hard since my father passed away.

And learning this one on the guitar. An absolutely beautiful song, one of my favourite songs of all time. This woman's voice is angelic. And the guitar playing, to me, is perfection. If you haven't listened to these before, you should. Especially this one if you're Canadian. Or not, but especially if you're Canadian.
Almost got the chords clean enough to start singing along with this one. Figure it'll be a good one to play on the acoustic while camping at the lake.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom