This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lol holy moly I've got my hands full now. My buddy is bringing me 20 clones, 3 of his best strains next week. I've got too many plants going all of a sudden lol.
Might have to flip the clones first while small and veg the seed plants out a bit and put them in after a few extra weeks of veg.

This is gonna blow up real fast here...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol holy moly I've got my hands full now. My buddy is bringing me 20 clones, 3 of his best strains next week. I've got too many plants going all of a sudden lol.
Might have to flip the clones first while small and veg the seed plants out a bit and put them in after a few extra weeks of veg.

So a staggered soil grow with multiple harvests you say?

:-)

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Hey Dirt, I haven't been around for a bit, so a little late to the party lol, sorry to hear of your troubles, I never read it all but losing everything is a pain in the ass lol. if something happens you still need anything hit me up. I have a few to chose from .

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

Not a bad issue to have by any means. 🤣🤣

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I think we called it "honey " oil in the late 70's
It was a really big deal back then ....

This is close to honey oil but really more of a hash oil. Its decarbed qwick wash but it hasn't been run through a reflux condenser or anything like true honey oil. Still very strong stuff, its tested out high 80% thc several times. Its whats used for making caps around here, just never normally store it in bottles like this. Totally brings me back to my teenage years.

Still the odd trapped co2 bubble, could have gone a few mins longer with the decarb but this stuff is for smoking and baking so I wasnt too concerned about fully decarbing it.

Very nice consistency and color. And extremely smooth. I just love this stuff in pipe or even hitting the odd butt toke when nobodys lookin lol.
@Kanzeon I bet you'd like this stuff, I'll bring by a bit and some of my hash next week. I'll probably be over again late in the week.
20201022 155157

Top Bottom