This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Alright, final pull was 1668g of nice nugs and 141g of smalls. Surprised the cookies didnt outweigh the violator by much at all. Not bad for 2 x 1000watt se lights. But I can do better lol. I can always do better.

Missing from the pic is 1/4# of bubba kush the wife is trimming right now.

Time to get this stuff Vacuum sealed for curing and move on to the next grow..View attachment 906986

Also, I must say this stuff is the cleanest burning, tastiest crop I've pulled in a long time. Very smooth already and all the strains burn beautifully, even the stubborn bubba kush. The Bubba is actually burning better than iver ever got it to burn before, which is really bringing out its flavour. Very happy with this crop despite the couple hiccups along the way.

Less bloom ratio nutes? Less phosphorous specifically seems to make better tasting and burning weed.

L

Leexxx

Alright, final pull was 1668g of nice nugs and 141g of smalls. Surprised the cookies didnt outweigh the violator by much at all. Not bad for 2 x 1000watt se lights. But I can do better lol. I can always do better.

Missing from the pic is 1/4# of bubba kush the wife is trimming right now.

Time to get this stuff Vacuum sealed for curing and move on to the next grow..View attachment 906986

Also, I must say this stuff is the cleanest burning, tastiest crop I've pulled in a long time. Very smooth already and all the strains burn beautifully, even the stubborn bubba kush. The Bubba is actually burning better than iver ever got it to burn before, which is really bringing out its flavour. Very happy with this crop despite the couple hiccups along the way.
You are truly a exceptional gardener!!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Less bloom ratio nutes? Less phosphorous specifically seems to make better tasting and burning weed.

Zero bloom ratio nutes. I even omitted the ripener at the end, just used pbp grow start to finish. And I only ran straight water through them once, 3 days before I chopped to clear any residual nutes from the vascular system.

I think it's a combo of low P and hang drying on the stem that really made the difference. Took them 14-18 days to dry enough to cure. Violator was 14, cookies took 18.

I'm pretty stoked honestly. Blown away that I've grown as long as I have and just learned these tricks now.. but better late than never. I'm VERY excited to see how the next one goes.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Zero bloom ratio nutes. I even omitted the ripener at the end, just used pbp grow start to finish. And I only ran straight water through them once, 3 days before I chopped to clear any residual nutes from the vascular system.

I think it's a combo of low P and hang drying on the stem that really made the difference. Took them 14-18 days to dry enough to cure. Violator was 14, cookies took 18.

I'm pretty stoked honestly. Blown away that I've grown as long as I have and just learned these tricks now.. but better late than never. I'm VERY excited to see how the next one goes.

No bloom nutes and hanging branches to dry the trimming dry made a very noticable difference here too.

Glad to see its not my imagination.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
No bloom nutes and hanging branches to dry the trimming dry made a very noticable difference here too.

Glad to see its not my imagination.

No man, its real. You are doing it right big time. Wish I had adopted some of your techniques earlier honestly. This shit's legit.

Amazing that so many nute companies still stand behind this whole bloom ratio BS. Not to be a conspiracy theorist but it makes you wonder...

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No man, its real. You are doing it right big time. Wish I had adopted some of your techniques earlier honestly. This shit's legit.

Amazing that so many nute companies still stand behind this whole bloom ratio BS. Not be a conspiracy theorist but it makes you wonder...

Its not a conspiracy. As long as there is a demand there will be a product. Capitalism!

I post the dyna grow president interview too much but he stares clearly that in his lab tests there is no pk spike so no extra pk is needed.

If you go in RIU you will see a dyna grow banner. He is selling new growers a multi bottle starter pack that includes bloom bottles.

How bout we educate ourselves and stop listening to others spread mis information?

Humans are a bunch of parrots.

“Polly want a bloom nute”

;-)

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
See you guys make me want to run PBP grow next to my salt rooms now and see how it compares with the organic inputs. You fuckers. Think I worked it out to .14 cents a gal. Qual on both of your last pulls looked top notch. That or actually just start dosing fulvic again and deal with the PH a little more and see how that compares to PBP.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

See you guys make me want to run PBP grow next to my salt rooms now and see how it compares with the organic inputs. You fuckers. Think I worked it out to .14 cents a gal. Qual on both of your last pulls looked top notch. That or actually just start dosing fulvic again and deal with the PH a little more and see how that compares to PBP.

I think all you need is seaweed extract humic mix added to your salts for the “organic” results.

Botanicare kind is salts and seaweed only. Gave delicious results too. Base and grow only needed from the trio.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Also how was the trimming on whole plant hanging? You sold on it now? When I wet trimmed about 2 rounds ago that cemented whole plant hanging for me.

Yep, im sold. It actually went quicker overall and was easier imho. Way less hassle than I was anticipating. But I didnt hang the plant whole, I removed large fan leaves first and hung individual branches. But I tried to keep the branches as long as possible for max water content.

I think the water evaporating from the buds gives them a chance to continue using up stored nutrients. The buds essentially stay alive longer, but know theyre dying.. if that makes sense.

Even my buddy who has the LP doesnt know exactly why it works, just that its superior to wet trimming from extensive experimentation.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Yep, im sold. It actually went quicker overall and was easier imho. Way less hassle than I was anticipating. But I didnt hand the plant whole, I removed large fan leaves first and hung individual branches. But I tried to keep the branches as long as possible for max water content.

For sure. I do the whole plant but give them a full stripping before I chop so kind of same effect.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Takes longer to dry. Dries the bud leaves for collecting trichomes in the trim tray. Doesnt butcher the trichomes as you can pop the bud leaves right off with the tip of scissors.
I just always trimmed right away usually cuz I think/ it’s easier and drys faster, which is does, I never really thought about the trichs like that. I’m gonna try next batch and see, u guys got a thread somewhere on drying and curing ?
Thanx

Latest posts

Top Bottom