This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah ever since you mentioned the sauce the first time, I've been wondering what would cause it to be brown and meaty, haha. If pepperoni is a close flavor comparison, you've already got a lot of the other components besides paprika in there. Browning it with the tomato paste would make sense from a Greek culinary context, since it borders more of eastern Europe (paprika) than Italy and also the middle east (where browned tomato and pepper products create the base of a lot of dishes).

That's some awesome Insight right there... it's definitely peppery sauce.

B

Burned Haze

Dude I just compared the cfu per gram with great white, this stuff is about 120x more concentrated.

Check these numbers.... Plus RAW has the bacillis that's in hydroguard, GW doesnt seems to.View attachment 972149View attachment 972150

I’ve been using raw’ s bloom microbes for over 2 years ( used 2 10 lb’s , still have 25% of last one left)

the brand itself doesn’t seem bs, so many of the other brands def shows in the spore count ( crap vs this ), not too shabby for the price eh ( I use it every 7 days at full strength)

but i did discover a crazy per spore deal! May jog have as many species but damn ( kick ass count and direct source )

60,000 propagules/lb. or 132 propagules/gram
This mix is superior to the standard Intraradices spore by itself.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Kids took the round pan so its gonna be a rectangle.... Gotta get me a dimple roller one of these days...
20200516 171559

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
End of week 4, day 28 today.. We're filling out! I see what you mean about the LC not growing much during stretch @Kanzeon. It's for sure behind all the other girls at the moment. But still nice long spears on it for buds, It's just shorter and leafier than the others.
20200517 164723

Lavanda creme
20200517 164752

Violator creeping up the back corner... What a gangly monster this thing is.
20200515 180049

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Bro I just trimmed that Violator today! You were right on point about the size of the lower buds making up for the relatively thin upper ones. The tiny bit that I tried was very tasty. But I also didn't find any seeds in it, which is weird because I hit the lower buds with the same Nepalma pollen that germinated the other plants.

Lavanda will surprise you with how quickly she matures from that point on. She just kinda does that one stretch, gets fat, and then starts chucking leaves and getting stinky in a hurry. A lot of Kalashnikov's strains are like that, I wonder if it's the AK-47 influence.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lol man, these goddamn power outages! Just went out again...

Pretty awesome how I actually have my generators carb torn apart on the bench and cant get parts till tomorrow because of the long weekend... Man, I need to start a Vlog lol.

Thankfully someone lent me a little 1000w inverter genny, so I can at least keep the fans going. Hopefully it's back on before lights on time...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That's it, I gotta get one of these. I knew they're quiet, but its so quiet I can sit beside it and charge my phone while smoking a doob quite comfortably. The inverted power output is way easier on electronics as well. Gonna snoop around for a 2K.
20200518 170218

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
That's it, I gotta get one of these. I knew they're quiet, but its so quiet I can sit beside it and charge my phone while smoking a doob quite comfortably. The inverted power output is way easier on electronics as well. Gonna snoop around for a 2K.View attachment 974692

this is what I use on the road for the trailer because it stays under the dB limit...(not exactly sure what it is but its quiet) they def aint honda... but they have a nifty little bluetooth app with fuel gauge and remote shutoff.... you can daisy chain em too.... I picked mine up for 350 each at a pawn shop... they are inverters also so clean power...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Got phosphorus? Nope
It's actually my buddies weed. Some fuckin dosicake bermuda banana pies or some shit lol. I cant keep up with the names anymore lol. He is the guy who got me putting a bit of P back in at certain times. But it's true his pot burns extremely clean and tasty. Maybe even more so than mine if I dare say...
That J was fresh lit and already smokin like a chimney.

Top Bottom