Dirtbag

Supporter
20200620 190308
20200620 190257

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nice !!!!!
Is that from this season ?
Nope last ☹️ I haven't been out yet. Been to busy. After my car got stolen I bought a new jeep and haven't gotten around to even putting the hitch and wiring in. Lol I may not make it out to fall this year with everything going on. It's a shame usually go for a week on opening and every couple to 3 weeks for the year. Not once yet.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Nope last ☹ I haven't been out yet. Been to busy. After my car got stolen I bought a new jeep and haven't gotten around to even putting the hitch and wiring in. Lol I may not make it out to fall this year with everything going on. It's a shame usually go for a week on opening and every couple to 3 weeks for the year. Not once yet.

I loved the fishing when I lived in Ontario , I fished lake Simcoe and surrounding area's and all down through the Kingston area. I might have to take to trip up to do some fishing.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I loved the fishing when I lived in Ontario , I fished lake Simcoe and surrounding area's and all down through the Kingston area. I might have to take to trip up to do some fishing.
Some great walleye fishing around Canada. Hell good fishing for almost anything. My dream fish is a Blue Marlin.... One day

Latest posts

Top Bottom