• Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Kinda like this..?
20190703 195801

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Weekly check in.. Violator is starting to plump up a bit, cookies looks great as usual and just freakin reeks like fuel, So much so I think I'm gonna rename it Sex Panther with its pungent gas aroma... Bubba is starting to scenesce already, it seems to finish by the end of week 8. Shouldnt be hard to figure out which one it is. Honestly thinking of not putting her in flower again for a while, it hasnt been the best producer the last few runs.
Figure the rest have about 3 weeks or so left.
The smell in here is ridiculous.

Have to say though, Its been a pain growing cookies and violator together.. Different height and different nutrient demands for sure. Each is suffering just slightly and would likely do better monocropped and dialed in.

20190930 123333

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This Violator is a wild plant, very different from everything else in the room, or anything I've grown in a long time. The top buds show almost no size difference compared to the mids down the stalk. Infact on a couple stems the lower buds are even bigger than the top. I think its decieving because the plants are massive with tons of walnut sized buds that are hard as.. well, walnuts. But because the tops are small it looks underdeveloped when you just look at the tops.

If the final yield is heavy and the quality is as good as it smells it could be an excellent strain to keep around, I wont complain about uniform bud size. And the trichome coverage on this thing... its something else. I thought it was mold or something at first glance the other day because it was so completely white and covered in crystal.

My buddy tells me this strain really fattens up in the last couple weeks, here's to hoping.
20190930 123229

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks man! I was just talking to buddy I got the VK cut from, he said it ends up covered in rock hard tiny nuggets. But the weight ends up insane apparently because of all the resin.

That citral kush hybrid i had revegged was like that. Basically golf balls all over the plant top to bottom.

And they were definitely pinapple. The mom did 5.5oz dry with no larf at all.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Here is a rando question for your neckish of the woods. Is there still a crazy Donk clone floating around up in those parts. Prob been 10 plus years since ive seen it and it was old then. Think it was before SOL put it out and prob where Steve got the strain from. No idea about that tho just guessing. If I member right it was around before the seeds.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey @Dirtbag that chem x bag of oranges has developed an orange smell. Just less noticable than the chem smell. So fuelly rotten fruit.

It is also looking like some top shelf flower.

Mrs. Mmg harvested. Im still not moving much. So i didnt document.

But when dry i will do a smoke report.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I havent even heard that name in over a decade. I havent seen much of breeder Steve's stuff around in the last 10-15 years honestly. Im still trying desperately to find one of his shiskaberry cuts.

Dude I know that is out in New Mexico has a bunch of Shiskaberry from Steve's stock. Has done bx and a bunch of crosses (IE Shiska x Red Headed Stranger ect). I actually have I think the last of his LUI F1's. Gave em to homie and I def scooped those lol. He has been in the wine game like Cannabis Cowboy. He's back to dabbling last I heard.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Good to hear MiMed, I'm tempted to track down a zesty strain soon, it's such a unique terp profile. Looking forward to the smoke report, and hope your back on yer feet soon.

cemchris Damn I forgot about LUI, that was really good shit back in the day. That shishkaberry though was just out of this world, pure fruit basket. Was literally like smoking a bowl of berries and fruit, so so tasty. Still one of my all time faves, but again havent seen it since like 2005.

Srenots

Srenots

used to run Spice of Life's Sweet Tooth.... back in 90's , and was so easy to grow .... it totally blew my mind, while growing and after chop with a cure it smelled exactly like Sweet Pink Grapefruit, I mean heavy stank, and huge producer, just like they described it , but I think in recent years they have reintroduced it with an auto er some sht, havent run any SOL since back then....but it was def a keeper...absolutely loved it, I made beans with a DJ Shorts Blueberry x Sensi's NL (Blue Lights) I made and it was fire....I still have beans from that project , but they wont pop, just souvenirs now lol, Breeder Steve has made his mark fer sure, Shiskaberry was bad ass as well...

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Good to hear MiMed, I'm tempted to track down a zesty strain soon, it's such a unique terp profile. Looking forward to the smoke report, and hope your back on yer feet soon.

cemchris Damn I forgot about LUI, that was really good shit back in the day. That shishkaberry though was just out of this world, pure fruit basket. Was literally like smoking a bowl of berries and fruit, so so tasty. Still one of my all time faves, but again havent seen it since like 2005.

She said that the flowers had purple and pink trichomes scattered around with the cloudy ones. I havent seen that for a while. Full spectrum like my cmh brings it out more.

It was common for us to see them on some of the older ch9 strains with original sensei and mota genetics.

Maybe this useful dude has access to some real old school shit. Got more beans to try so we will see.

Any time we saw the transparent multi colored trichomes at ripening the weed was super trippy. Mild visuals even.

Srenots

Srenots

LUI ? yall talkin about Legend Ultimate Indica.....ya havent heard that brought up in a long time, was the sht as well....

Srenots

Srenots

This Violator is a wild plant, very different from everything else in the room, or anything I've grown in a long time. The top buds show almost no size difference compared to the mids down the stalk. Infact on a couple stems the lower buds are even bigger than the top. I think its decieving because the plants are massive with tons of walnut sized buds that are hard as.. well, walnuts. But because the tops are small it looks underdeveloped when you just look at the tops.

If the final yield is heavy and the quality is as good as it smells it could be an excellent strain to keep around, I wont complain about uniform bud size. And the trichome coverage on this thing... its something else. I thought it was mold or something at first glance the other day because it was so completely white and covered in crystal.

My buddy tells me this strain really fattens up in the last couple weeks, here's to hoping.View attachment 900037
nice in there bro....lookin fire

Srenots

Srenots

LUI ? yall talkin about Legend Ultimate Indica.....ya havent heard that brought up in a long time, was the sht as well....

now that I think about it, we have some beans on stash from a dude that passed ... he named it, and his wife said she didnt know the lineage... but it was named after him, Reggies Legend...now it makes sense that maybe LUI was part of that strain.... dam, idk tho....noone does, but I sent some to my buddy up in MI and he loved it....maybe somethin there, but like i said idk

Top Bottom