This Is What Happens When Shit Gets Out Of Hand

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

LoL well for years we were Stuck With Dial Up even worse it was AOL .. lol
think till about 7 years ago they finally wired the road.. and sat was always
out of Range for the Net.. but then We got comcast -xfinity Now (just upgraded)
If you ever used Dial up Sattelite would be a dream boat. lol . Even though your
dependant on the Weather to some extent like any Dish..
but DIAL UP used to be the only way... lol ..

Reactions: boo
boo

boo

I was a site moderator on Overgrow and had a dial up connection...you wanna talk about frustration...try chasing the bad guys on a 3 minute delay...when I got sattelite I was overjoyed...now I have comcast like smokes does and it's a different world now...I can watch youtube...woohoo

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

I was a site moderator on Overgrow and had a dial up connection...you wanna talk about frustration...try chasing the bad guys on a 3 minute delay...when I got sattelite I was overjoyed...now I have comcast like smokes does and it's a different world now...I can watch youtube...woohoo
This made me Lmao... ~!!
Yup .. Frustration about Sums up Dial up.. its Like going from horse and buggy to the Starship Enterprise..

xavier7995

xavier7995

This made me Lmao... ~!!
Yup .. Frustration about Sums up Dial up.. its Like going from horse and buggy to the Starship Enterprise..
I had dialup until about 2000, I could never go back. My little brother and I spent 3 days trying to download the south park movie one 3mb file at a time...then one of them was corrupt.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I had dialup until about 2000, I could never go back. My little brother and I spent 3 days trying to download the south park movie one 3mb file at a time...then one of them was corrupt.
Wtf! This is how I feel waiting for some pages to load on my phone from this site! Sprint LTE is a bunch of bull shit! Need cable internet again!!!

xavier7995

xavier7995

Was up doing some hiking around there yesterday,
My shit don't get out of hand, I shit in what is called a toilet...
just saying...
Sir....you have no idea what kind of breakfast I had. These eggs....they were not your eggs that cause poo rainbows.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

The worst part of ned...

canyon traffic. Road rage that makes you want to drive into the fucking boulder creek.

On the real though...my mountain experience made me very sympathetic to landlords after seeing how little most growers out there care. I came in to this scene as a professional and always figured weed growers were intelligent; I'm absolutely dumbfounded by all the reckless and blatant bullshit growers in the mountains do...I don't think I've been to a house with a garden up there that wasn't water stained, moldy, warped, and generally trashed. Not to mention the nitrate warnings over every bar warning not to give tap water to infants...(edit to add: it's not looked down upon at all to have your infant in a bar in the mountains, at least as far as I can tell...)

I'd love to see a healthy cannabis community in the mountains of the front range, but what's happening right now is not healthy, and in the spirit of community I definitely think something needs to be done by the property owners of the region. Homes up there are special, and a lot of work to build and repair...it's a real shame so many of them are abused.

Last edited:
muir

muir

The worst part of ned...

canyon traffic. Road rage that makes you want to drive into the fucking boulder creek.

On the real though...my mountain experience made me very sympathetic to landlords after seeing how little most growers out there care. I came in to this scene as a professional and always figured weed growers were intelligent; I'm absolutely dumbfounded by all the reckless and blatant bullshit growers in the mountains do...I don't think I've been to a house with a garden up there that wasn't water stained, moldy, warped, and generally trashed. Not to mention the nitrate warnings over every bar warning not to give tap water to infants...(edit to add: it's not looked down upon at all to have your infant in a bar in the mountains, at least as far as I can tell...)

I'd love to see a healthy cannabis community in the mountains of the front range, but what's happening right now is not healthy, and in the spirit of community I definitely think something needs to be done by the property owners of the region. Homes up there are special, and a lot of work to build and repair...it's a real shame so many of them are abused.

I won't defend Ned because I'm sure falling out of love with it....... but I have to dispute the water quality statement. Ned has excellent water drawn from Boulder Creek and not a well.....and is usually coming out of the tap at 20ppm and slightly alkaline pH.

but you are correct about the "un-health" of this community.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I won't defend Ned because I'm sure falling out of love with it....... but I have to dispute the water quality statement. Ned has excellent water drawn from Boulder Creek and not a well.....and is usually coming out of the tap at 20ppm and slightly alkaline pH.

but you are correct about the "un-health" of this community.

That's what I experienced as well...water is amazing and I think is very pure...Not sure if the nitrate problem is in ned or not, I know the stage stop right down the road still has their notice posted up, and I definitely have never seen algae grow as fast in a clear rezzie as I have in the clear creek/rollinsville area.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Are any of the rec shops worth a visit up that way? I find myself just driving around quite a bit and am always on the lookout for good places to stop. Restaurants as well:)

Spent last weekend checking out Longmont and it is officially out of the running, I see why you guys advised against it. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but it just felt like a depressing bland midwest town. My wife and I just looked at each other at the exact same time and said "so...i don't want to live here at all." as we drove down a random street.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Go west young man, go west..........avoid the Rec. Lot of other choice's......most of us on here would hook u up............

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Go west young man, go west..........avoid the Rec. Lot of other choice's......most of us on here would hook u up............
True. Lots of locals there don't know the meaning of selfishness.

I miss it.

20150718 155313 2   Copy
20150718 134054   Copy
xavier7995

xavier7995

Ha, so this past weekends venture made us possibly interested in the area around Bailey/Evergreen, one of the first recommendations I got on here was to just drive along 285, I shoulda listened.

Your thread on the gunnison valley has put it in the running. It looks pretty damn nice out there and housing is actually affordable. Need to make the trip and check out the scene myself. Haven't been in that area of the state since i was a kid in the 80's.

edit: yeah, rec shops are what they are...i sure do like them for picking up those various weird pot science projects though. We can all grow weed, make butter, etc. but its sort of neat to get a packaged edible or some of the concentrates.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ha, so this past weekends venture made us possibly interested in the area around Bailey/Evergreen, one of the first recommendations I got on here was to just drive along 285, I shoulda listened.

Your thread on the gunnison valley has put it in the running. It looks pretty damn nice out there and housing is actually affordable. Need to make the trip and check out the scene myself. Haven't been in that area of the state since i was a kid in the 80's.

Lived up in Evergreen expensive as hell, way, way, over crowded....Permantly 86ed, from most drinking establishments....
Come west....whole new world, have real estate agents mj friendly, paradise here...
PM me if you wish to head west, will show you a HIGH time.................Living the good life, well I know.......
I fell in love the second I stepped foot here....and am more in love every day.....

xavier7995

xavier7995

Yeah, evergreen might price me out, Bailey seemed to have lots of stuff quasi affordable. Think I am a year or so away from buying a place, hoping/expecting the stock market to crap out before much longer and housing should come down a bit with that and the shine coming off of the green rush.
Still plenty of time to wander around and explore options, will definitely get in touch when I head that way. I do know that good feeling places have, gotta find my own again and not leave it this time:)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
if bailey seems affordable, you could really do well out here with that kind of money......

Top Bottom