This Is What Happens When Shit Gets Out Of Hand

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scoop

scoop

I have no regrets. 12K was a small price to pay for the 20+ years I profited from the grow there.

Just wanted to illustrate to the folks here who minimize their presence/believe they have every right to use someone else's house to grow in that fixing a few holes in the drywall just doesn't make things whole in many instances.

The out building is a great idea....but again...the folks I was targeting with this post don't own a house to start with...much less an out building. ;-)

Be safe out there, folks........

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I have no regrets. 12K was a small price to pay for the 20+ years I profited from the grow there.

Just wanted to illustrate to the folks here who minimize their presence/believe they have every right to use someone else's house to grow in that fixing a few holes in the drywall just doesn't make things whole in many instances.

The out building is a great idea....but again...the folks I was targeting with this post don't own a house to start with...much less an out building. ;-)

Be safe out there, folks........
On another note if your going to lose your house to foreclosure, and can find someone to rent and grow while paying an extra 1000$ a month it's a win win for both parties! Just save that extra cash for problems in the end.

epitome

epitome

Its an owners world period and renters are up shit creek....

Captain Obvious signing off.

P.s. to all you owners out their, appreciate it, cherrish it and preserve it because ya'll earned it ✌

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
On another note if your going to lose your house to foreclosure, and can find someone to rent and grow while paying an extra 1000$ a month it's a win win for both parties! Just save that extra cash for problems in the end.
Lease w/option would work well in this scenario, or a short sale if you can get it approved by the bank. :)

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Warrants executed all over Denver metro area on Tuesday

DENVER - The DEA confirmed to 9NEWS that its agents are assisting Denver Police in a series of warrants Tuesday morning across the Denver metro area.

These warrants are part of an ongoing investigation.

Sources tell 9NEWS more than two dozen warrants are being executed from Denver all the way south to Castle Rock.

A 9NEWS photographer saw several unmarked cars and officers taking items out of a home in a neighborhood near Swedish Medical Center. Denver Police would not release what the investigation is regarding.

9NEWS will continue to make calls to find out more information.

Copyright 2016 KUSA

Hmmmm. I wonder what the DEA was doing. Maybe there is a picture somewhere.

Oh.

BustMarch2016
xavier7995

xavier7995

Maybe I can buy an old grow house at a discount, its not like its meth residuals:puke2:

They shoulda got the bigger scrubbers. Nothing is worse than angry suburbanites, they do not like their backyard bbq's interrupted by those damn dopers growing their smelly hippy plants.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Maybe I can buy an old grow house at a discount, its not like its meth residuals:puke2:

They shoulda got the bigger scrubbers. Nothing is worse than angry suburbanites, they do not like their backyard bbq's interrupted by those damn dopers growing their smelly hippy plants.
They were probally shipping it out of state, that's why it's the dea is there instead of the locals.
ThTs a massive grow for a house in suburbia.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

They were probally shipping it out of state, that's why it's the dea is there instead of the locals.
What, 25 lights or so? Jeebus.
Wow, just amazing how many hundreds of lives this bust saved. Those poor children. Forget operation fast and furious, let's keep busting non-compliant home grows. thanks obama.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Nah it's because Denver requested help from the DEA with their illegal grow problem...the guys that got popped either had been reported multiple times to police, had the most evidence against them, or royally pissed off the IRS.

This is just the beginning- I heard sometime last year there were 60 known warehouse grows in Denver that were unlicensed but that the city doesn't have the resources to pursue unless they can indict them federally. I've been saying it for a while...2016 is an election year the Feds are out for their money

Natural

Natural

Nah it's because Denver requested help from the DEA with their illegal grow problem...the guys that got popped either had been reported multiple times to police, had the most evidence against them, or royally pissed off the IRS.

This is just the beginning- I heard sometime last year there were 60 known warehouse grows in Denver that were unlicensed but that the city doesn't have the resources to pursue unless they can indict them federally. I've been saying it for a while...2016 is an election year the Feds are out for their money
I hear MI is experiencing state police/dea raids in homes and collectives in high numbers this past week too. Def an election year issue.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What, 25 lights or so? Jeebus.
Wow, just amazing how many hundreds of lives this bust saved. Those poor children. Forget operation fast and furious, let's keep busting non-compliant home grows. thanks obama.
Ya no shit,

I'm sure they did ask the dea for help , there losing tax dollars to the black market. Regardless in 2016 if you have 25 light. Your shit is being shipped taken drove whatever out of state

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I heard an update this morning on the way to work that they made zero arrests yesterday during the raids. That's surprising. I guess the 'to be incinerated' marijuana stock in the evidence locker at DIA must be getting low.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Now they are targeting renters lol, dumbass pigs

Latest posts

Top Bottom