This Kats 1st UC adventure...

• Thread starter FatFreddysKat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatFreddysKat

..come on in ....sit,stand,browse.....all are welcome.....lets start..this is an old dungeon style grow room, as it is only a 7'6" ceiling....and yes this grow room will be outfitted with an UCE9XL13(will upgrade room later), 4 -1k watt batwing hood thingies, 1/4hp chiller(using out of room, 1/2hp being ordered), water cooled CO2 burner w/controller(air pump for UC outside room),15k btu a/c, ?pint dehuey,some fans to control last 4' of space w/accessories and all in a compact 7'6"H x 7'6"W x 12'L(only 8'L being used,4' for accessories) hidden room.
I will be running some Purple Diesel and Dutch Master nutes for the 1st run with the UC..so here we go...on with some pics of the rough setup with more to come over the next few days......
newsetup10102010_007.jpg
newsetup10102010_032.jpg
newsetup10102010_029.jpg
newsetup10102010_038.jpg

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Kick ass
I just am left wondering whatcha gonna do crawl on the floor to get to all them plants ah haha. Blow that room up
BG

F

FatFreddysKat

I have friends in low places...Im really short...I have 1 pill to make me large and 1 pill to make me small....honestly it will be a nightmare I dont mind having!!!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Howdy partna. You got a permit to be blowin' up biological mass in such tight quarters? Looks dangerously fun.

Those walls are going to save you a lot of trouble later on when they cleverly double as primary plant support. :yes

F

FatFreddysKat

Permits....I dont need no stinking permits.........Yeah I dont know what I was thinking getting the 13g, oh yeah.....for a larger room!!!!I just couldn't wait any longer to build or find the proper spot...so I decided to see how hard it would be to overgrow this small room to unmanageable proportions...and from what I've seen of these units....well it shouldn't be hard at all!!!
I wasn't planning on much veg, maybe up to 2 weeks then flip, I'm hoping I can fill the entire space with an even canopy of healthy colas...the ladies should be going in soon, family,work, and many other obligations like dressing up in a carrot suit for the kids have me busy...but I'll make sure to keep my progress updated as I go...thanks guys and welcome...I hope I can achieve mini trees for everyones viewing pleasure

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
its gonna be very tight in there, this is gonna be fun to watch! get yourself some wallmount oscillating fans

F

FatFreddysKat

its gonna be very tight in there, this is gonna be fun to watch! get yourself some wallmount oscillating fans
Yes that is what I am hoping for....absolutely no room!!LOL
I have a trip to the shop still to get the needed final supplies and then as time and such permits...oh no permits again? , it will start to get thick in there....and yes some wall mounts are in the shopping basket(all pre-ordered) as we speak amongst many other gadgets,doodads and whatnots ....damn my excitement is keeping me rambling and awake...off to smoke and sleep!!!

F

FatFreddysKat

Finally finishing up...

...so got the UC together and tested ,
newsetup10162010_010.jpg

and now we can begin.......
100_1651.JPG

and heres the ladies in their new home ready to go....
100_1655.JPG

...will update as growth dictates, hopefully in a few days...now I am running these PD ladies in rockwool where should my water line be for best root saturation ..above, at , or below netpot? I know its supposed to be below the rockwool as to not saturate it, but not sure as to exact water line to make sure roots can reach to start. I currently am running the water level at the line in the bucket which appears to sit just below the bottom of the netpot, and is getting sprayed slightly from the bubbles, so that must be good!!!
Anyway enjoy...well what you can for now....and hopefully in 2 weeks we will flip these ladies for even more fun!!!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I was a fan of the green flooring, but your tidy cover up sells it. Ready to see this perform, high expectations.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Sweet
Blow em up
Just make sure to just pour water over the girls until the roots pop out the bottom. Take it right out the epicenter
BG

F

FatFreddysKat

Rollin...I too have great & HIGH expectations for this and many other grows!!!
BG...thanks man..and that is what I am doing so far...was going to add a drip line also to the little ladies until they were established, but decided to just hand drench from above...thanks again guys and hope I can entertain you all with my efforts!!!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Nice fred!! Looking good!! Cant wait to see rock the UC!

CaliShark

CaliShark

Looking good man...It's nice to see someone rocking UC in a small space. That room is gonna be full of huge colas here pretty soon, I'm excited for you. You seem to have worked everything out before poppin the ladies in, good work.

F

FatFreddysKat

Thanks guys for stopping in....I too am looking forward to this small space blowing up....as long as I dont screw it up....we all should be in for a good show!!!

B

bwash77

Lovin that Purple D bro! I'm really itching to get my UC and just throw it somewhere...maybe my bath tub can fit a couple pots ;)

F

FatFreddysKat

I here ya bwash77....I am about to embark on a DIY UC styled staggered tub design and hopefully can have it up & running shortly..we'll see the friend who wants it is lazy and slow...so I need to set a fire under his ass to get this rolling and quick...and I dont care where it goes as long as we get to build and use it!!!! We have an empty 1800sqft home just itchin to be put to use, and seeing as no one is every going to live in it....I couldnt think of a better place to get rolling!!
I'll start that whole journey in another thread though...just a matter of how soon!!!

F

FatFreddysKat

RMCG...its about 7'6"x7'6"x12', using only 7'6"x7'6"x8'......
sorry guys no pic updates as my card reader is shit, and I own nothing but the oldest in technology so slow is an understatement......but ladies are at 22" and about to be tied down and their pvc screen added , all ladies are around 22" , super strong and super roots a plenty...but the 1 lady in front of the epicenter is the shortest at 11", but no worries it seems to be playing catchup and doing well at it!!!
I will get some pics up as soon as I get time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom