This Kats 1st UC adventure...

• Thread starter FatFreddysKat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatFreddysKat

I have a mass of string attached from previous and will need a few more, plus I have 8 soil ladies hidden in that jungle as well, 3 Jack Herer and 5 Grape Ape...and the fun really has already begun.....and yes wild is a good way to describe it!!!!

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

wow nice roots ff.
Im kinda tripping. picked up a ccxl12 site. got it used on craigs list. only 1 run thru it.
had some doubts about it. maybe he didnt like it much either. Im wondering if quality is better in other mediums, etc. well i cant return it so i'll be doing a run in a month or two when my rooms empty.

I got mine on craigslist too, used only once! I was wondering the same as the farmer had a extensive history of growing, just went back to soil. I'm hoping he made a huge mistake and the system works for me, as it is until now :)
IMG_0319.JPG

Good job FatFreddysKat!
For first time using the system I assume you did great! I've been reading a lot in the last 5 months in 4 different forums and many farmers could not achieve what you did, many fail way before harvest or had a very poor product quality and weight, and If i reach 2lb I will be super stoked :lock:
Heads up and you make better next time!
How do you like purple kush? I have so many strain man, thinking about post in the craigslist, they're all 18" tall.
IMG_0338.JPG

For the next run I'm thinking of Purple Kush, Granddaddy Purple, Chronic and OG Kush. Any experience with the other strains?
Thanks

F

FatFreddysKat

Ive grown GDP and Purple Kush, the kush is real sticky icky, and well the GDP is well GDP, I am running it too its just under a different name, Grape Ape!!
I have yet to put anything but the Purple Diesel in the UC, everything else I have done soil, soil/coco, perilite, and next rice hull and coco, and a sweet local soil mix for 2 non cannabis gardens I am building and maintaining for a school and local community org., , as well as my next indoor and outdoor adventures.

F

FatFreddysKat

Thats all folks...was hoping to be deleted or banned or something, but it appears all the mods and logic are busy, oh well off to spend time with family and friends and get out abit more......so i I will just close this by stating it is all done , no updates,no pics,no info or anything else to report.......Bye Bye folks enjoy your cannabis forums, it was nice to meet a very very few of you, again enjoy!!!!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Manopause... :thinking Hope to see you back someday, but if not stay positive...

F

FatFreddysKat

Manopause..funny...no but really I am tired of forums, grow logs/diaries, updating, pic taking, and sorry but most of the people on these forums I just dont and would never get along with, behind a screen or in person, and if you met me you'd probably stay clear of me, Im a hobbit,loner,geek,nerd, dork, whatever just not as cool as most the kids here........Im just going a different and better direction for myself, and these forums are just not for me ...hope you all keep it green!!!!

And jh59 I'll get those crosses to you soon bro!!!!

Peace to all of you cool guys and gals and thanks for all your help!!!

R

RMCG

Hahaha You just described me to a T!

Good luck in your future directions...

F

FatFreddysKat

Forgive me for I am an ass (and was told so), so heres some pics....

...Purple Diesel day 47........not much to say about these but that they are mediocre at best, definitely wont run again in the UC, thinking Grape Ape and Deadhead OG in it next, no journal sorry, as you can tell Im not good at it!!!
indoorpurplediesel03242011_031.jpg
indoorpurplediesel03242011_015.jpg
indoorpurplediesel03242011_008.jpg
indoorpurplediesel03242011_004.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'm always down for some eye candy... Thx for sharing! It seems that some strains do better in diff mediums, but those colas look good regardless... :cool

Top Bottom