This Kats 1st UC adventure...

• Thread starter FatFreddysKat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatFreddysKat

Trimmed the ladies up....

went ahead and trimmed up the ladies and still need to do some tying and trellising , and sorry I have no picture taking skills, and still working on the green thumb as well!!!!
100_1795.JPG

D

DreaminBig1207

ladys are looking good, quick question, you only aiming for 1 to 2 lbs? 4k above id think you would be getting at least 3 to 4. Running pretty much the same setup just 2 of them on flip flop, also my first uc run but was hoping to hit 4 to 6lbs per room. well see, good luck keep it up!

F

FatFreddysKat

DreamingBig1207 you most likely will get those results, I on the other hand lack in skills for sure...also only running 3 1k's and I stunted and poisoned my ladies due to lack of a brain(also see above-lacking in skills)....a little too much to ask of them to produce proper with damage done ....also not a very good judge of potential harvest outlooks so I threw a number out there............as they say it is what is and you can only learn...or something

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

damn you chopped the hell outta them girls... i really have no rrom to talk im a newby as well and im already having some issues lol... o well learn from our mistakes ya know??? Knowledge and experience is key

F

FatFreddysKat

damn you chopped the hell outta them girls...
Yeah, I decided that due to the toxicity they had suffered and had no stretch, so what little tops I do have needed help, all the energy can now be focused strictly on the tops due to their massacre below!!!!

F

FatFreddysKat

Update with pictures....

plugging along...wish I hadnt fugged these up right off the bat in bloom, as these should have been much nicer........cant wait till these are done & out of the system so I can run a new batch correctly with a different strain!!!
100_1861.JPG
100_1849.JPG

G

Gucci

plugging along...wish I hadnt fugged these up right off the bat in bloom, as these should have been much nicer........cant wait till these are done & out of the system so I can run a new batch correctly with a different strain!!!
100_1861.JPG
100_1849.JPG

You learn from your mistakes brotha! Im sure your next run will be much better...

N

naturehd

i know this is an old post and its proly because im a bit out of touch, but could someone explain to me what under current means. maybe i overlooked it or something. my bad for sounding like a newbie.

U

UCtestn

i know this is an old post and its proly because im a bit out of touch, but could someone explain to me what under current means. maybe i overlooked it or something. my bad for sounding like a newbie.

It's basically when you grow in soil... Just kidding!

It's the name of the Hydroponic system designed and sold by a company called Current Culture... read some threads here. Welcome to the farm.

F

FatFreddysKat

Quickie pics day 34 bloom

100_1905.JPG
100_18943.JPG

Sorry for the poor picture taking skills and low budget camera....someday I'll afford the luxuries,till then it is what it is!!!
Day 34 in bloom, not sure if this PD strain/pheno is the quick finishing one,only heard of them going 49-67days in that range so far from searching a little, we'll see soon enough, but their filling in nice enough for me no matter when they come down!!!
I also dont go for the CBD as much as the THC, in other words I like a non couchlock high 80% of the day , thats reserved for sleep and my bad ailments when needed.So I usually go and chop when I see minimal clear trichs into mostly cloudy with only a slight few turning amber, then....CHOP CHOP and really thats good enough for me!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sorry for the poor picture taking skills and low budget camera....someday I'll afford the luxuries,till then it is what it is!!!
I'd say things are looking pretty damn good considering the speed bumps along the way... Keep on trucking and I'm sure you'll be able to afford a bad ass DSLR after harvest... :cool

F

FatFreddysKat

Thanks Shady....actually toys like cameras ,a/v stuff are really at the bottom of my wishlists....I only want tools of the trade or tools for the farm to help me succeed thats it for me!!!
Besides I have no clue on all the functions and such on these new gadgets any longer, was once somewhat tech savy, no longer is an understatement....many other interests much closer to home & land preoccupy me, as well as I am a big contributer and community member where I reside!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking much better bro - keep on keeping on!

B

Baddog

I think you did an awesome job of bringing your girls from where they were! They are looking really great right now!
There are some nice looking nugs in there Good Job!

F

FatFreddysKat

Thanks motherlode, HannaMan, Baddog, and others of course......I would say it is the UC that has done all the work, I just sit on the sides making sure the system is all in check!!!
Honestly if I had the cash on hand there would be 2 more of these bought and setup asap, I cant wait to get this batch of PD done, just to see the next run(done properly of course)!!!!
Again thanks!!!
Now how does this rep thing work???Time to learn to spread the rep!!!

F

FatFreddysKat

Lazy mans updating....

sorry fellas , you know the holidays......well these ladies are looking as though they may becoming down soon...still not sure on the true background on these Purple Diesel gems.....tell me what you think, I was planning on possibly under 12 days(at day 46 today),no boosters of any kind used(DM One & Zone only),starting the ppm decline to flush,the pistils are changing on some, and the clear trichs are starting to go cloudy, and Im a mostly cloudy kinda guy with a few left over clears, no major amber for me!!Also had my heater die a few days ago so no controlled environment during lights out, seems to only have slowed them abit is all I've noticed.
Enjoy the pics even though they are amateur at best, as are my growing skills...........
indoor1022011lowresolution_057.jpg
indoor1022011lowresolution_051.jpg
indoor1022011lowresolution_047.jpg
indoor1022011lowresolution_035.jpg
indoor1022011lowresolution_006.jpg
indoor1022011lowresolution_027.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice job on bouncing back brah... Looks like a trellis is in your future for the second round... :cool

Top Bottom