Supporter
Huge thanks @Aligee !!
100fdseeds

Im his #1 seedtester!! :woot:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That's fuckin cool ken, testing like a mofo! Just popped 8 more them seeds. Your an inspiration for us common folk!
:cigar:

LMAO! :woot: I try to inspire folks! but, i am just a simple man.
As Common as they come! Anyone could do what i do.
Thats the fucking beauty of it!!! :D and, thats why i post!;)

Last edited:
J

jay530dogg

Hey
Thanks Morgan :)
I use Kellogg Patio plus soil in the beds..
7cdd14f2-c381-4cfa-965a-858da2443c22_300.jpg

Im going to feed with Alaska fish fert.
alaska-fish-fertilizer.jpg

and Kelp powder tea.

The Lights are to keep them from flowering..
The plants were inside under 18/6 floro lites and I didn't want them to flower in the 12/12 sunlite.
So right now they get bout 12 hours of sunlight. then 6 hours dark, 3 hours of floro light, then 3 hours dark.
And of corce the days are getting longer..Im hoping it keeps them in veg...lol:cool:

.But I will start covering them in 2 to 3 weeks to make them flower....:D

I like roots hpk for flowering
rootsOrganicHPK.gif

:confused:
hey is the alaska fish good to feed? How much u give a tsp?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Is that once a week?
no, that depends
I only use it on the plants that look like they want more N..
I try to let the soil do the work...but if a plant doesnt look happy..then I try to make them happier...lol :)

Pssst..... Outdoor plants like it when you pee in their soil ;)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

no, that depends
I only use it on the plants that look like they want more N..
I try to let the soil do the work...but if a plant doesnt look happy..then I try to make them happier...lol :)

Pssst..... Outdoor plants like it when you pee in their soil ;)
Sounds like a candidate for foliar....you could continue letting the soil do it's thing while foliar spraying for deficiency ...just saying but im sure you knew that cuz your good researcher/ student/ badass grower!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My well water is 250ppm and I foliar with it often! :)
Never foliated N..i should try it sometime though..Thanks Bro.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My well water is 250ppm and I foliar with it often! :)
Never foliated N..i should try it sometime though..Thanks Bro.
Organic nitrogen happens to be great for foliar I keep it around 400ppm and and from 6.5 8.5 ph if you add some bennies in there it helps prevent or battle pm

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I think my lite dep bed is revegging :arghh:
Tropicoma526

mother fucker :dead:

Ive been covering them on time ..maybe i need to decrease the length of days?
worth a shot i guess:blackeye:

Grapetop526
Tropicomalower526
SpiderK

SpiderK

ken .....

what times are you light dep ..... ? i ran mine like an outdoor tent. 12 /12's , 6 -6pm.

maybe set your cans up on blocks / stone & run breathable blk cloth up and over the blocks, & put the blocks on all 4 corners so u will have a gap on all sides letting fresh air in, no matter the wind direction, & overnight heat air flow, ..... dead air.

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
ken .....

what times are you light dep ..... ? i ran mine like an outdoor tent. 12 /12's , 6 -6pm.
this current one is from 7 to 7
I leave em covered all night...It does get a little wet..But I haven't lost much, if any to the mosture..maybe 5% some times more, most times less

My earlyer deps this year, had to be covered for 10 hours because the days were only 10 hours long when i started it :)

SpiderK

SpiderK

cool. ya that sounds good so maybe its the no air flow at night. we are doing all the same things so maybe do a test on one .... ? some peeps came onto the property at night last week, neighbors camera caught them crossing his yard into our bush line ..., so my tents not running this year. we have no clue who the creepers were ... :eek:

but i noticed some of mine did keep growing thru flower on 12's...., under the sun they wanna grow!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
but i noticed some of mine did keep growing thru flower on 12's...., under the sun they wanna grow!

^^That post^^ Made me feel a little better...Thanks :)
My outdoor is always really leafy..
I think i have too much N in the beds (damn cats)
And, the sun is getting higher in the sky as we get closer to the summer so, that may make them want to veg too

SpiderK

SpiderK

ya, it prob a o.k. ..... go light on the nutes in the end ( looks like you do that anyway, no burnt tips ), hit them hard twice on day 30 & 45 w/ booster ....

& since you have tons of gear rolling outside start testing on a few. change one thing per test so u know tru results then move on. i ran test for a few years till i figured out some crap. i have real high humidity so i use the salt buckets in my tent.

it the only thing i noticed in your area is the low humidity some times. so maybe a open sided hoop house with a small mister for the day time .... ? ( make it small , maybe , and start 12 / 12' sooner so you can keep them 3ft tall. dial in a little area for some of your test gear .... , with your sun it would be gold!

but i love running test & you could do a lot more than i can. if you can dial in the temps & humidity w/ sun , its the best ..... imo.

Top Bottom